infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Homecoming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Homecoming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:04 am

Sena chuckled. "I'm... um..." She paused, looking at her brother a moment for help. "...A.... Sena. Or Alexa. whatever you prefer." She smiled uneasily as she fluffed her choppy hair. "You are... my brothers... girlfriend?"
Havens eyes got wide and he blushed, scratching the back of his head. "Not uh, exactly, I mean...." He looked at Cory for help.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:12 am

I smiled and noded my head at her when she mentioned her name. Alexa was a nice name, I geuss I could call her that. My smile faded at the mention of me bejng Havens girlfriend, replaced with bright red cheeks and a look of surprise. " Uh, well no, uhm, I'm uh his... blood maid. B-but we're friends too and room-mates." I replied, trying hard to meep the stuttering down. I had never though I would have to explain me and Havens relationship; mostly because I barely understood it myself.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:50 am

Haven made a cutting motion over his neck at Theresa, Eyes wide and shaking his hands behind Sena, trying to get her not to say any more.
"Blood maid...?" She looked at her questioningly and looked back at Haven, who ceased his motions instantaneously and chuckled nervously. With a shrug she looked at cory and handed her the scissors. "I'm sorry.. but could you cut this mop off please?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:44 pm

My blush increased when she asked about the bloodmaid part. I glanced at Haven and almost choked on my tea. Telling her her brother bit me on ocasion for bloodwasn't something I thought would come up either. Blade just glared at both of them, having taken seat at the middle of the table facing the siblings. I let out a sigh of relief when she asked me to cut her hair and I nodded in response. " Sure, it's no problem. How would you like it?" I asked taking hold of the scissors and grabbing a towel hanging from the handle of the oven.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:47 am

"Well... I'd like the back shorn off completely..." Sena murmured. "and.. i'd like my bangs cut straight... please..." Her head leaned down and she closed her eyes.
Haven visibly relaxed and smiled, his eyes going soft as he watched his little sister and his blood maid talking to each other. He left them alone to go out on the balcony. It was still late... he wondered where Decius was.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:27 pm

" Okay. I'll try my best. " I replied, grinning slightly. I draped the towel over her shoulders like a cape and began cutting. I easily snipped off the back, though I had to take a while to get it too look less chopy. I moved from her back to face her and managed to even out her bangs in a few snips now that I had gotten the hang of it. " There we go. I'm sorry if it's not perfectly straight I've only ever done my own hair and Blades. " I said, lightly shrugging my shoulders.
Blade had scampered after Haven, taking a seat in a rare empty pot on the balcony. He glared up at Haven and hissed as usual.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Haven was smoking on the balcony and glanced at Blade. "What? Come on man, I help feed you... couldn't you be a little, i don't know, nicer?" He reached down and petted Blade.
Sena looked up into the reflective surface of the high set oven. "You made me so pretty..." Her eyes grew soft and her grey eyes wavered with emotion.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Blade faltered in his hissing and his tail puffed up in enjoyment. Despite not liking Haven Blade did enjoy a good pet. He let out a little chirp before circaling and laying down on the dirt in the pot.
I smiled brightly and lightly placed a hand on her shoulder. " No, that's all you. But your hair does look much nicer now that its not all dirty and clumped up. " I replied cheerily, lightly shaking her shoulder. I walked back over to my seat and sat down, taking hold of my mug. "So, uh, you're welcome to stay here if you want. Havens in the guest room but we could clean out my fathers room or I could stay in my minicabin on the roof and you could take my old room. "
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:46 am

"...Minicabin on the roof?" Sena murmured. "If.. that's alright... I'd like to stay in that... actually. Are there many windows in it?"
Haven chuckled and flicked his cigarette off the balcony, coming back in to see Cory speaking softly to Sena. "If it's alright Cory..." He went over and rubbed his little sisters back, who looked forlornly up at him. "I would like to take a moment to recount some things with Alexa."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:50 pm

" Yeah, I made it myself so I could be closer on the roof. It'll be really cozy in there. And yes there is a window near the door but it has a curtain. " I replied, leaning forward a bit in my seat. I smiled at Haven when he came in and nodded my head in response. " Sure. Uhm, the microwaves broken again but theres some strawberries in the cooler if you want. " I replied, standing up from my seat with my mug in hand. So with that I left to the balcony, taking a seat on the rail with my legs dangling over the side.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Haven waited till Cory was gone and he picked his little sister up, whos head barely came up to his chest, and hugged her tightly. A few tears hit her head as she hugged him back. "I thought I lost you forever..." Haven whispered as he cried.
Sena gently rubbed his back. She'd cried enough today... but she was happy to be back with her big brother. "The City.... I came looking for you in the city.... the templar leader, he... he tried to make me normal." She pulled back and sat down, Haven doing the same. She recounted everything that had happened to her. From her amnesia, to the tears, to right then. She even told him about 249 and Thomas.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Blade chittered and watched the siblings from a top the table.
I swung my legs over the side of the balcony a small smile forming on my lips. I was glad Haven had found his sister. I had worried she was dead or worse when we had come back to the city but my worries were for nothing. Noticing the empty flower pot I filled it with some blue roses with a flick of my wrist.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Sena looked at her brother when she was done quietly. "I killed him." She whispered. "The templar leader." Haven softly ruffled his sisters freshly cut hair, scowling. "....were you caught in the blast? Are your powers-"
"no." Haven murmured. "I was on the outskirts... the blast didnt hit the area. But my eyes... they are still effective. Maybe they're not as powerful as they could be, but.... they saved me from that battle." Haven sighed and petted the ferret.
"chris... that woman..." sena nodded to cory out on the balcony. "What did she mean by bloodmaid? Are you a vampire or something?" when he didnt respond, she blanched. "No way!"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:30 pm

I almost fell off the friking balcony after hearing the yell from inside. I swung my legs over to the side with the floor and took in a deep breath. I somewhat awkwardly opened the sliding glass door and peeked my bead into tue kitchen. " Uh, is, um, is everything ok?" I asked, ligntly tugging on my braid.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:47 am

Sena pursed her lips and strode over to Cory, putting a hand on her arm and inspected Corys neck. The marks Haven had left there were still fresh. The blood drained from Senas face.
"A...Alexa..." Haven murmured, embarrassed. "I..."
"COOL!" Sena grinned suddenly. Haven blinked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:33 pm

I looked at Alexa and then to Haven then back to Alexa ,not really getting what was going on. I blushed a bit when she looked at my neck; I had completly forgotten about the marks. I shot a worried glance at Haven seeing as he had avoided the vampire subject. Blade jumped and his back arched a bit at Alexas shout and I just looked back at her still confused.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:38 am

Sena grabbed the ferret up suddenly and petted it as it squirmed in her hands unhappily. "Chris why didn't you just say you were a vampire?"
"I...uh.." He was at a loss for what to say, he looked at Cory for help.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:27 pm

Blade tried nipping at her fingers but to no avail. He wasn't a fan of being manhandled. I looked over to Haven and shrugged lightly. " W-well he must have been worried about how you would react. Uhm, not everyone likes vampires...?" I quietly replied, taking my usual seat infront of Haven. I hadn't known myself to be honest so I'd just gone along with it for Havens sake.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:42 am

Sena pursed her lips. "And you're... his bloodmaid... hm!" She giggled. "Oooohhh~ Christopher you don't have it in for this girl do you?" She nudged her elbow into his ribs. Havens face turned bright red.
"I-I... No!" He gasped, exhasperated. His sister adored creatures of the night last he could remember.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:33 pm

My face turned a bright red to match Havens as what Alexa had said sunk in. I thought we had already delt with this beforehand! Blade gave up with the squirming so he just let himself be held. " W-we are just friends. R-really!" I said, to embarassed to look at either of them. Not even decius had gotten me this embarassed and it was probably a favorate pastime of his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming    Homecoming - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homecoming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2