infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Journalism is not just snooping around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:57 pm

"Some things are particularly chatty. Somethings don't have much to say. Many things are positive and nice to work with. However, there are a few rotten apples in the bunch." Justine looked behind her and glared at a laptop sitting across the room on a table. "That one's particularly rude." She looked ahead of her once more and started to build something based on the blueprints.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Chukling at her mention of the laptop I snapped a picture of it. I bet those shady men from earlier were probably murdering someone roght about now. I smiled slightly and scribbled talking electronics in my short story ideas page. " What are you making?" I asked, comparing the blueprints to the object she held.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:44 pm

"Nothing important. Just somewhat of a reminder system. I can be foregetful when I get deeply involved in my work." Justine started to put it all together, wiring and such.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:05 pm

" I know what you mean. I almost gave my grammy a heart attack because I got so emirsed in finishing this article on pollution I didnt get home until one in the morning. " I replied, fidling with a eandom wire on the table. " If I were to write something on you, would you get mad at me and have my toaster murder me or something, or are we cool?" I asked, peeking at her face as she worked. I was bad at reading emotions and physical cues werent my fortei either so I just decided to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:27 pm

"I wouldn't have a problem with it at all." Justine smiled a bit while she worked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 pm

I grinned at her response and snapped another picture of her working. " If it gets me rich and famous I'll make sure to mention you. We could go on a womans talkshow together. " I replied, grinning brightly.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:41 pm

"Possibly." Justine grinned a bit, then held up her finished product. "And there it is. All I need to do is run a test to see if it works."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:20 pm

I stared at the finished machine and snapped a picture of it. It probably didn't print pictures or make yogurt or coffee which was a shame. " So, what exactly will it do?" I asked, glancing at the blueprints and then at her.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:23 pm

"Well, I'll have it on my work desk, and it gives of an alarm and prints out a little note if there's something important I need to do that I may forget." Justine said, setting it down.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:08 pm

I grinned and tapped the object with the back of my pen. It looked spectacularly well made." Cool. What else have you made?" I asked, twirling my pen inbetween my hands.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:18 pm

"Just take a look around the room." Justine moved her arm in a sweeping motion, referring to most areas of the room.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:14 am

Grinning, I walked over to a table and tapped a big metal cube with the back of my pen. " Alright. What does this thing do then? " I asked pointing it out to her. In a way I guess she did count as all these machines moms if she did make them though I doubt she saw it like that.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Justine walked over to it and put her hand on it, the same orange lines that went on the computer going over the box. "Ah, yes, this one. This box can suck in and contain any source of energy, while at the same time not using a drop of said energy. It's like turning a computer on 'Snooze.'" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:49 pm

I quickly jotted down what she said before snapping a picture of the cube. I turned to her with a smile on my face. " Thats amazing! How did you even come up with something like that?" I asked, sticking my camera back into my bag but keeping my note pad out. I had started a continued new page on her in my notebook.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:53 pm

"I think of things that would benefit me, or would be very helpful for others." Justine shrugged.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:37 pm

" Huh. " was my only reply as I walked around the room, looking more carefully at what was on the tables. " You could make a lot of money off of these type of inventions. So why havent you?" I asked, lightly tapping the bird cage with the back of my pen. I looked back up at her expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:56 pm

"I like to do science for science's sake. If I were to somehow make money off of it, it'd probably take the fun away. There'd always be someone breathing down my neck for something, or barging into my lab here without permission."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:03 pm

She did have a good point. I smiled a bit at her mention of people barging in. " But the money way is the fun way. You could buy a gold jacuzzi and then I could write about it! Think of all the posibilities!" I chirped, putting my arm around her shoulder and dramatically sweeping my hand forward.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:53 pm

"I may consider it in the future, but it won't be anytime soon. I would have to give it at least a 3 month thinking period. It's not something I'd just jump into quickly. It'd require serious thought on my part." Justine sighed. "Although, I do admit it'd be nice to have more money for experiments."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:31 pm

I grinned and shook her shoulders. " See that, everybody wins. What were you doing with those chemicals anyway?" I asked , reffering to when I had first started investigating her. I knew she was a scientist and an inventor and I could understand that but there is a reason I failed chemistry.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:35 pm

"Oh, well, y'see, I create medicine. And anti-medicine, on occasion." Justine explained.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:19 pm

" So you make like vaccines and poison? " I asked, finding an empty spot on an edge of a table and taking a seat there. There wasn't much else to assume.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:59 pm

"Basically, yes. I also make viruses and such."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 pm

As she spoke I pulled out my notepad and jotted down some more things on her page. " So you're 'the guy'?" I asked, making little quotations in the air with my fingers. I was obviously reffering to the well know guy who got everyone everything in any amd every movie that included any sort of criminal activity.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:47 pm

"Nope." Justine shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journalism is not just snooping around   Journalism is not just snooping around - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journalism is not just snooping around
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: