infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

These Shattered Streets

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:51 pm

"A-ah, um, I'm good at breaking into places without getting things messy... Do you have to go out into the street to get there?" She glanced out the alleys, looking at the sun beating down on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Matteo Alacran:

"Well, there are alot of things we can do. Alleys, rooftops, and underground is an option if we can find a sewer grate." I informed her."Whichever way you want to go is fine by me."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Sena chewed on her lower lip and walked toward him. "Uhh, this might be a little awkward, but trust me for a moment." She smiled and suddenly hugged him tightly.... then she melted, her body dissapearing into his shadow, which got darker as she shifted into it, any sign of her physical body gone. "Lead the way... I'll be safe in the sun this way."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Matteo Alacran:

I was about to be extremly weirded out, but then she melded with me shadow. "Cool power." I said. I looked up a building. Shouldnt be too hard to climb. I leapt onto a dumpster, and jumped from that to a fingerhold on the side of the building. I scaled it as quickly as a monkey would have. i then leapt from roof top to roof top. I wanted to feel the wind more, but I had a job to do, and wearing the costume meant to face showing otherwise risk being discovered. I leapt down a story, hit the next rooftop with a small thud, and kept running. i barrelrolled off the next rooftop onto the roof of the police building. I hung off the side, and opened the top story window, I went inside, and had no idea where I was in the bulding. "Step two-FINDING the forensics lab..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Sena slithered quietly out of his shadow, and looked up. The last of the sticky darkness fell off of her and she got up. "This whole building's dark... I have an idea." She raised her hands slowly up and faded away. It took a moment but she reappeared, bleeding from the eyes. Her purple blood dripped onto the front of her hoody. "It's on the other side of the building..."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Matteo Alacran:

I nodded. I took her hand, and got her back into my shadow. I crawled back out of the window, and to the other side of the building. I climbed in another window, and asked, "Where to from here?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:08 pm

"Left... and hurry. There's some people here. I couldn't tell if they were malevolent or not though." His shadow shivered slightly.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Matteo Alacran:

I nodded. I opened the door, and turned left, I ran down the corrider, making sure to stay silent, and reached the room I was looking for, the Forensics lab. I opened the door, to be meet by three gaurds armed with pistols. "Problem..." I muttered under my breath...
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:07 pm

His shadow shivered violently. "First Sons!" In a panic Sena ran, materializing out from his shadow, and down the corridor fast. "It's the shade girl!" One of them cried and shove past Matteo, the other two aimed their guns at him.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:16 pm

((Oh, I soooo want to join.))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Mattoe Alacran:

Acting quickly, using the confusion to my advantage, I pulled out my two knives and stabbed the one starting to chase Sena, I dragged his groaning form in front of me, and it served well in catching the clips of the two others guns. I slid my knife out of the first body, as they slid new clips into thier guns, but, before they could fire, I threw my two knives at thier skulls and quickly ended them. I yanked my knives out of thier bodys, and easily caught up with Sena, I grabbed her, and pulled her close to me. "Its all right..." I said, "Its all right..."(If you want to join Theseus, then join.)
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Thomas finally managed to get his guitar strings fixed. he was wandering around when he heard the sounds of conflict. "now what?" Thomas ran in, swinging his new axe in front of him. he saw first sons, some guy he never saw before and... Sena. god, how she twisted his gut. the boy didn't nkow what it was about her. they had even shared a kiss, but Thomas wasn't sure if he... no time for that now. he started hacking through the first sons, the sounds amplified, making the gang members think that a great armywas attacking.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Matteo Alacran:

I noted the newcomer, I also noted more First Sons. "if you want to stay out of this, stay right here." I said to Sena. I pulled out my telescoping metal pole, and elongated it to full leangth. I struck down two First Sons swiftsly, and ducked under a knife jab from a third, and stabbed him in the stomach with my kinfe. I pulled it out, and looked at the new comer. He seemed to be on our side. Good.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Sena cried out, surprised when 'The Darkness' grabbed her, but relaxed. Then Thomas was there. At the memory of sharing a kiss with him, she blushed. But she listened to 'Darkness' and stayed where she was. She huddled back into the corner in what she prayed was a safe spot, crouching her head to avoid the array of bullets coming at her. She lifted her head to see Thomas being approached by a First Sons quietly from behind. Dismayed, Sena clenched her hand, the shadows in her palm turning into a small bullet like shadow. She made her hand like a gun, pointing her index finger outward, and shot at him. The First son behind Thomas screamed as his senses were purged from him.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Thomas whirled around, decapitating the "shot" First Son. Thomas was tired of fighting them, and so shouted. "DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!" The first sons were blasted away, and the few who remained turned and ran. Thomas turned back, and noticed Sena. Her face was a deep purple, blushing as she looked at him. Thomas didn't know why, but he blushed as well. could it be the fact that he was remembering that kiss, or that he was starting to have feelings for the girl, an ashen colored girl who could only be in the shadows? Thomas didn't know. wait, did he have feelings for her? was it possible that he loved her? the kiss was nice, yes, but could it mean more? Thomas was confused, and only managed a slight wimper that he prayed noone could hear. "Hi," he squeaked, nervous around Sena. she unsettled him. maybe it was because he lo-er, liked her. a lot. maybe it was tha fact that, while her powers were ni fact, terrifying, she was still normal, and a very sweet person as well. who knows, maybe he had a shot with her. oh, come off it, your gettig your hopes up for something that isn't going to work. Thomas went next to her, crouching. "you ok?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:39 pm

Matteo Alacran:

I was slammed into the wall,cracking it, by the sound blast. I staggerd away from the wall, shaking chunks of plaster and plaster dust off me. A sound based conduit, cool. I stumbled over to the boy. "Cool power bro. Thanks for the assist." He just walked right on by me, to ask Sena if she was ok. It was kind of obvious that he liked the girl. No matter, it didn't change much. I said "Hey, lover boy, if you or Sena need me, I'll be in the forensics lab." I then limped over to the door of the lab.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:19 pm

Sena smiled at Thomas and stood up slowly. “I’m sorry, I can’t talk now. We….” She gestured to the man dressed in his costume. “Think we might have found something on my past… could you watch for more first sons please? I’m nervous about being caught by them…” With a smile she got up and trotted after The Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:21 pm

Thomas stood, hefting his axe, and just... stood there, keeping watch.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Matteo Alacran:

I turned the door handle. Some one must have locked it in the confusion. oh well. I leveled my shoulder, and charged. The door flew open, and I dropped to one knee. I grasped my aching shoulder. I saw Sena coming, and i staggered to my feet. I walked over to the machines, and the I noticed the top was full of bullet holes. "Damn it!" I shouted, "It got damaged in the fire fight!"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Thomas heard the commotion, naturally, and entered the room. "What happened?" he noticed the damages, and started to wonder if this machine had anything to do with it. "Hmm... Is that machine the problem?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Sena walked in and looked at the machine. Distraught, her shoulders slumped and she looked down. "So now we can't find out how old that metal is?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Thomas looked at the broken heap, and sighed. "Don't look at me, I'm mechanically inept. I'm as good with machines as a reaper, maybe worse."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Matteo Alacran:

"Depends, Sena. Do you know anyone very good with machines? I've heard rumors going around about some super genius, but nothing serious." I said. "Or do you know anything, sound-conduit-whos-name-I-never-got?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Thomas facepalmed. "sh*t, I'm sorry, man. was concerned with Sena. thanks for the compliment on my powers earlier, by the way. it's nothing imressive, most I usually do is tell the noise where to go, and make it really loud. the name's Thomas. Thomas Ellis."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:43 am

Sena blinked, looking at The Darkness. "I have amnesia, what makes you think I'd know anyone?" She cocked her head to the side. "Who's this guy anyways? you think he could help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Shattered Streets   These Shattered Streets - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Shattered Streets
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: