infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Genius And The Mechanic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Genius And The Mechanic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Ari arrived just behind Crenix. She was wearing a pleated overall dress with a white blouse underneath. She still had her combat boots on, but her hair had been washed for once and no grease was on her face. She never wore makeup but did put on some tinted lip gloss. For once her ashen blonde hair hung around her face instead of its usual windblown state.

"C...Cregnix?" She blushed, her hands behind her back. "I'm not late, am I ....? I uh.... " she kicked her boots and brought out a small box from behind her back. "This is for you."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Cregnix grinned. But not like an idiot, within an hour of staring in the mirror, he had learned to control that. 
"Not late at all." He said. Technically, she was a few seconds late, but that was beside the point.
"A present? You didn't have to. But, either way, I love presents. Thank you."
He took the present from Ari's hands, and paused for a moment, before placing it on the table.
"Before I open that, I have this for you..."
Jason reached into his pocket, and pulled out what appeared to be a small metal rectangle.
He eased the two ends apart, revealing a small holographic screen.
"It has GPS tracking, can hack most basic frequencies, can run ID checks on most, it comes with a laser pointer, can download any basic apps, and, in extreme situations, it can be used as a grenade."
He offer it to Ari.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:40 am

Ari blushed and took the phone wordlessly... She laughed softly. "I um... I made you something similar..."
She was a little embarassed. "Modified old cell phones that fly under the radar so sending thing in code would be unnecessary. It would have an untraceable wire... and the range is far greater than most walkie talkies."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Jason Cregnix-
As he opened the box, Jason whistled, impressed. Not many humans could build something of that caliber. It had some neat features too. 
"I may add fancy do-dads and make things explode in extreme situations," Jason said
"But by no means can I beat the coolness of human design."
The modified cellphone did in fact look very cool, and retro.
Jason placed the cellphone in his pocket, and said,
"Thank you for this, Ari. Now, I have something really cool looking I want to show you!"
He walked over to the elevator and motioned for Ari to follow.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Ari perked up enthusiastically and followed him, a bounce in her step. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Jason Cregnix:
Jason, as he stepped into the Elevator, and pressed the button for the top floor of the hotel.
"If I told you, it wouldn't be as cool, would it?"
Rather awkwardly, at that moment, the Elevator decided the elevator music would be some romantic song, that Jason vaguely remembered being in a fallout game, some song from the 60's. He blamed Lich for putting it on the playlist.
The song went something like this-
"I don't want to set the world on fire....
I just want to start, a flame in your heart!"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Ari cleared her throat, scuffing her foot as she waits. " so.... how'd you figure out you were a conduit?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Jason grinned and thought about how it had happened.
"Well, once notices they are a conduit, when watching Spider-Man cartoons and you see the green Goblin glider, and can build one out of a skateboard and an old engine."
Jason said.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:15 pm

((Hey hey, I don't think I can clear that level of genius. sorry.))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:24 pm

"Oh..." Ari murmured. She went quiet and listened to the elevator music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Genius And The Mechanic   The Genius And The Mechanic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Genius And The Mechanic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2