infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lessons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Garou arrived in Archer Square a few minutes after Dederic had, since he had chosen the old fashioned way of floating instead of teleporting. Dederic was waiting on top of the large statue for Garou as he approached. "Oi, this is going to be a bit more work than I first thought, but we all start somewhere. First things first, you're in what is known as the astral plane. Just like matter makes up the physical plane, spirituality makes up the astral plane. No one can see us unless we want them to, and we can do nearly anything with enough concentration and belief. However, we can't just run around screwing stuff up. First rule about all this magic stuff is that everything you do has a cost. Sometimes it'll be energy, sometimes it'll be souls, and sometimes...it'll be your life."

"Now," Dederic motioned to a dead body below, "Are you ready to start?"
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Garou had taken his sweet time to get there, enjoying some of the perks to being ghosty. He could fly, so he was able to avoid traffic. Less exhaustion. Plus he was able to peek on people, so that was fun. He could even pull a poltergeist. But, as he entered Archer Square and confronted Dederic, he re-serioused himself. He nodded at the spirit's proposal. "Yes, I'm ready to begin."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Dederic nodded in recognition, his spirit slightly smoking up as he teleported down to the dead body. "This," Dederic began speaking, "Is a dead body, but I'm sure you already knew that. What you may not know is that, contrary to popular belief, a dead body is not a vessel for a soul to just 'pop into'. As I said before, you don't get something for nothing when it comes to this stuff. Raising the dead requires energy and a tamed spirit. Think of it like fixing a car with a missing part. First, we need to find the correct part." Dederic said this, looking up at all the spirits bouncing around Archer Square. Reaching up towards one, he grabbed the spirit and threw it down by the body, creating a smoking pentagram around the spirit when it hit the ground. "Now, we need to tame a spirit."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Garou nodded. "So how do we do that?" He asked. He looked at the pentagram and a slight chill of bad memories flushed over him. He tried to shove that back thoughts along those lines and shook his head. He waited for the next bit of Dederic's lesson.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Dederic cracked his spiritual knuckles, resulting in a strange popping sound, and approached the pentagram that now held a trapped spirit. "Alright, we'll take this nice and slow." He strengthened the pentagram, forming a stronger prison around the struggling spirit. "Are you familiar with auras? They play a fairly big part in this whole process."

Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Garou nodded. "I have an understanding of auras. It was rather basically explained to me by a fortuneteller I know, but I can't see them." He said, sighing a little. He hoped this wasn't going to effect the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Dederic raised an eyebrow. "Seeing it in the astral plane is a bit easier, I'm sure you can do it. Just do the opposite of what you did to block those spirits out from your vision and pay extra attention to this one." Dederic pointed to the spirit trapped in the pentagram, who's aura happened to be a pink-ish color. The pink was a good sign. It meant that the spirit was far easier to break than most others. "Alright, so just try to look at this one's aura. This dead body," Dederic said, gesturing to the body, "Has the same aura color as the spirit, which means that they're a perfect match. Now all you need to do is gain control over the spirit that's going to be diving into bodies."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Garou focused and was indeed able to see the auras of the dead person and the spirit. He looked between the two, then looked at Dederic.  "Okay, so how are we going to gain control of it, pray tell?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Dederic pulled Garou to the side, out of the other spirit's range of hearing. "It's fairly simple with this one, since it has a pink aura, but we need to either trick it or force it into the body. Watch and learn." Turning back to the spirit, Dederic wrapped a smoky hand around the dead body and threw it into the pentagram, almost hitting the spirit. He then began to manipulate the pentagram, shrinking it and crushing the spirit closer and closer to the body until the spirit merged with the flesh. As the body began to stand, Dederic stepped forward and placed a hand on its chest, burning a pentagram through the shirt and onto the skin. The body straightened up, saluting Dederic. Turning back to Garou, Dederic pointed at the pentagram, "That, my friend, is how you dominate a spirit. The tougher one's will need a bit more...work, however. Not all of them are this easy."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Garou watched with interest. This was highly interesting. And he smirked. Was he evil? Not by a long shot. But could he use this? Yes. As soon as he found that bastard who had stolen his body. He looked at Dederic, then at the newly revived person. "So, what does this have to do with my predicament exactly? I mean, it's not like I can pentagram myself into my body. Or would I want to, as that looks rather painful for the subject."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Dederic nodded, opening his mouth to answer Garou's question. "Before you build a skyscraper you need a base to build on. If you can get down the trapping souls in bodies part then we can start working on getting you a physical body and teaching you the methods to kick that other spirit out of your old body. Understand?" Dederic walked over to the body with the freshly burnt pentagram on its chest. Tapping the center of the pentagram with his astral finger caused the pentagram to disappear, the spirit to fly out, and the body to return to being lifeless. "Now, let's see you try it."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Garou nodded and repeated the process he had been taught, step by step, without fail. He did feel slightly bad about doing it, but decided to just push that back as he put the pentagram onto the body. It was slightly sloppy, but not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:02 pm

"I believe the expression for this situation is 'not too shabby'. Good job." Dederic said, nodding at the now possessed corpse. "Of course, this poor spirit hasn't done anything wrong to us. It doesn't deserve to be trapped back in a physical body, so let's release it." Dederic pointed to the pentagram on the body, "Just touch the center and think of releasing the trapped spirit inside. Your 'magic' will do the rest for you."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:12 pm

Garou nodded and tapped the pentagram in the middle, allowing the spirit to run free once more. It seemed to be much calmer than before it was entered in the body. "So at least he got something out of it..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:23 pm

Dederic didn't here exactly what Garou said, and he didn't really care. The kid had done the job nearly flawlessly. It had taken Dederic over a century to perfect just the basics of that kind of stuff. Maybe he felt a little jealous, but mostly he felt a need to push Garou further, just to see what he could do. "Good, now you've got the basic idea of that. If not, then there's not much hope for you. Trapping souls and releasing them are the major things that you'll need to get your body back."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:32 pm

"Alright." Garou grinned a little. "What's the next lesson Teach?" He asked, cracking his knuckles and leaning back on the air, relaxing in midfloat. It didn't seem that it would be that hard to do after all. At least, he hoped. This was actually rather fun. But there was no way in hell he would reveal that and let Dederic kno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lessons   Lessons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lessons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: