infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get home when it gets dark (ness)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Get home when it gets dark (ness) Empty
PostSubject: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:07 am

" Lately I been, I been loosing sleep. Dreaming about the things that we could be. But baby I been, I been praying hard. Said no more counting dollars we'll be counting stars. " Cory quietly sang to herself. She had been busy earlier in the day looking around the city for things to use. She always left a big bundle of fruits and flowers for compensation though; she felt bad just taking things. Today had been much more sucessful though. She had found a wicked pair of red heart shaped glasses she was currently wearing and she could feel it was a good day. She had also found some dressess and big shirts though she was sure a certain someone wouldn't be bothered to wear them. She'd also found a neat leather backpack to carry all the stuff she found. But it had started getting late and even she knew better than to stay out when the sun set all alone. So, Coraline headed home, her blue hair up in a messy bun anf a smile adorning her features.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:13 am

Kiame walked along, smiling somewhat as she normally did, looking mischievous as usual. Her nails were sharp and her fangs were seemingly retracted for the moment. She cracked her knuckles a little by flexing her hands, thanks to her handy osteokinesis, and yawned. As she had recently fed, Kiame was rather energetic. But she was also bored. Quickly she spotted a blue-haired woman out of the corner of her eye and grinned. Perfect. Someone to antagonize. She switched pathways quickly so that she'd meet up with the woman.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:09 pm

" Yeah we'll be counting stars. I feel this life like a swinging vine, swing my heart across the line. In my face is flashing signs  ..." Cory stopped singing when she noticed someone coming close to her by way of the street. It apeared to be a pretty tall woman. Well atleast she didn't look that dangerous. She was actually suprised to see anyone else out considering how quiet it had gotten after the Templars attack on the city a while ago. A lot had changed after that actually. More people had been going to her place, like 2 or 3 on average! She had also become a lot more wary when she went places, no more befreinding every random stranger.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:01 am

Kiame eventually was walking just about side by side with the other woman with a slight smile on her face. "Hi there." She said, in a calm way as she continued to look forward while still walking along. Her hands remained along at her side as she walked, with them only moving very slightly from the natural force of walking.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Cory lifted her red heartshaped glassess and pushed them up to her hair. It was getting harder to see now that the sun had almost completly set.  "H-hello. " She replied quietly, shooting a somewhat weary glance at the woman. Most of the attractive people she had met before turned out to be dangerous, even if just a little. But the woman did look calm so what could be the harm? She cleared her throat and looked at the woman again. " I'm Corraline E.C. W-whats your name?"she murmered, lightly tugging at the straps on her bookbag.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:06 pm

"Kiame Morningstar, pleasure to meet you." She said with a grin, the tips of her fangs just barely visible to Cory. "What're you doing walking out on the streets at this hour? It's pretty dangerous at night here in this city." She asked, taking notice of the rather odd red heart sunglasses. "What with the vampires, and the conduits, and such." Kiame said, never losing her calm.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Cory simply smiled in reply, glad to have gotten a friendly response. That was always a good sign; unless the woman was a psychopathy pulling her into a string of lies and deceit that would destroy Cory's very being and then she would kill her in the worst way imaginable. Or she was just a friendly person. Cory could only assume as much. At Kiames question Cory could only chuckle lightheartedly. " Thank you for your concern but vampires do not scare me. At least not anymore." she replied, somewhat discreetly rubbing the bite marks on her neck," But I do agree that conduits can be p-pretty scary. Some can be real nice though s-so that is good." Cory took note that she was getting closer to her house and that the sun had set even more. " Have you ever run into any? Y-you know conduits or vampire and the like?" she asked Kiame, getting a bit more nervous with how dark it had gotten. She just hoped Blade had gotten fed and that the flowers had been watered by now.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:35 am

"Ah, well, y'see, I'm both a conduit AND a vampire." Kiame said, showing off her fangs by opening her mouth and pointing them out. She then closed her mouth. "So, yeah, I've run into quite a few vampires and conduits. Most of them were rather hostile toward me, although I can't quite place why. I'm pretty fun." She said, with a somewhat devilish grin and tone. This girl might be pretty fun to freak out. She already seemed somewhat jumpy.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:00 am

Corys eyes widened considerably at the site of Kiames fangs. She quickly turned her head to look in the direction she was headed. Ok, maybe she was a little scared. She knew she had the whole safety bite thing that was supposed to keep other vampires from bitting her but what would happen if someone really set their mind to it? Cory gave a nervous chuckle and glanced at Kiame again. She figured it was best to play nice for now. "I am s-sure you are. " Cory squeeked in reply, her grip on the straps of her bookbag looking almost childish. " I am a conduit too. I c-can make plants grow. What about you?" She asked, a bit more comfortable now that she realized her house was not very far off.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Kiame could already basically hear the fright in Cory's voice. "Ah, well, my power is a somewhat odd one. Some call it gruesome as well. I can, well, it's easier to show than to explain." She took off her right leather glove and showed Cory the hand. "This is what I can do." Kiame focused and, within seconds, bone began to rise from the areas of flesh between her fingers. This hurt, intensely, but she didn't notice it anymore. It stopped, eventually and at this point, she had full replicas of Wolverine's claws. Except bone, not metal. "Pretty freaky, huh?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Cory was a little worried when Kiame said she would have to show her. If it was some kind of soul sucking lazer beam she wouldn't be prepared to defend herself or anything. That was just her imagination and it couldn't be that crazy without showing first. But cory did have a tendency to be wrong about some things. She stopped dead in her tracks as soon as the first bone stuck out. Eyes wide and mouth agape she was thouroughly freaked out. IT CAME OUT OF HER HAND HOLY CRAP OW HOW DO YOU EVEN-ok stay cool. Some of Alexas coolnsss has probably rubbed off on you, just breath. That PETA video was much worse. . Cory managed to take in a deep breath and close her mouth, regaining some kind of composure.  "D-does it hurt?" she managed to squeek out.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:48 am

Kiame grinned. That had quite definitely done it. "It doesn't hurt as much as it used to. Using this power used to be really painful when I had first used this power. But, y'know, eventually, the pain just kind of fades away. It's a really weird thing that's hard to explain, so I doubt you specifically know what I mean." She said, retracting the bone back into her skin which healed over almost instantly. Kiame flexed her wrist a little bit after the bone reentered her skin. That was a sensation she could almost never get used to. "Of course, that's not all I can do."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:01 am

Cory tried to tear her gaze away from the nightmare unfolding before her but she as sto stunned to make herself do it. She had barely payed attention to Kiame said but atleast understood that it did not hurt. Once the bones were completly back in Cory managed a shaky breath, it was all her light trembling would allow. She had never been one for horror movies (unless she had something to cuddle with)but having one unfold before her was even worse. "T-there is more?!" she whimpered in response, looking up into Kiames eyes. At this point she just wanted to run home but fear kept her stuck in her place.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:28 am

Kiame laughed a little bit but she used a hand to cover it up somewhat, smiling. "It's nothing frightening like my main power, really. I just have superhuman speed and a bit more strength than most people. No need to freak out or anything." She said calmly, putting her leather glove back on. "You said you make plants grow?" Kiame asked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:37 am

Kiames words soothed Cory and she did manage to stop shaking but just barely. At this point it didn't look like annoption to just run home, Kiame would catch her easily it seemed. Cory had not been a good runner and being banned from P.E for punching a kid who purposley stepped on a flower didn't help either. She had had Dance as a second option but it's not like she could jazzhands her way out of this mess.
Cory snapped to attention when Kiame mentioned the plants. " I do. I g-got a whole garden full. "she replied looking down at her feet before quickly shooting a glance toward the direction of her home. It was so close yet oh so far away.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:47 am

"Oh, is that so? Nice." Kiame said. She noticed Cory glancing in a specific direction. "Is your house down that way? If so, go on ahead home, I won't keep you out any longer than you need to be. Don't wanna be a burden or anything." She said, motioning for Cory to go on ahead and leave to her house. "Just remember. Get home when it's dark." Kiame said cryptically, turning into a cloud of bats and flying away.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:07 am

Cory snapped to attention, looking back at Kiame when she mentioned her house. She felt much more relieved at this point. She really didn't want to have died by bones. But of course the evening couldn't end with atleast on criptic remark.  As soon as Kiame was a decent distance away Cory booked it to her home keeping her eyes open for strangers. No way was she hoing to deal with something like that again. Her heart could only take so much at this point. She freaked out about the turning into bats thing while she climbed up to the apartment.  It might just be time to take what the scary woman had said to heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get home when it gets dark (ness)   Get home when it gets dark (ness) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get home when it gets dark (ness)
Page 1 of 1