infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The hand that feeds you

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:06 pm

((o.O didn't know she could do that!!!))

Thomas strained... his back... the pain... god, the pain. Thomas reached over, then felt... was that a tongue, licking his back? Thomas could hear Sena pver him, asking for help... he wanted to give it, but he currently had a knife in his back... then, something snapped. Sena was losing control. knif eor not, she needed help. THomas pushed himself up, and grasped the knife, pulling it out of his back. he absorbed both his cores, healing the wound. "$#!^", he swore. Thomas stumbled over to Sena and, when he caught up to her, embraced her. "Sena... please... come back..." Thomas fell backward, then. and lande on his back with Sena on top of him. his axe clattered undernath him, and he also felt the oak handle snap beneath him. ouch, the splinters would be hades on him. no matter. he had bigger things to worry about. Thomas blindly leaned forward, meaning to whisper to her, trying to find her within herself, and got a surprise. The boy didn't, nor will he ever know, how she turned to be facing him as they fell, but Thomas leaned forward, and, not even realizing until he was doing it, pressed his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Fading in behind Thomas, he poked him."You two are so Cute together! But if you don't mind I'll be needing this" he grabbed the bloody knife and leaped for the powerful beast, teleporting before striking to disorient her. He flew toward her, but popped behind her and struck her back. "You own nothing here! HAHAHAHA! You can't catch me, I'm a ghost, remember?!" He yelled, constantly dodging and slashing doing very little harm, other than aggravating her. "Poof! Over here! Nope, too slow, haha!" He kept repeating every time he teleported. There was no method to it, he moved randomly.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:22 pm

((let's wait on Reap here. see the reaction XD))
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:30 pm

((of course XD))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:47 pm

(First reaction: O\\\\\o. Second reaction: I'm a little confused now, is Thomas groping Senas body or Senas shadow creature? I need to know before I can post .3. As far as her shadow mimicking, its more like mimicking their shadows, doing things that might haunt them, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:55 pm

((I doubt he would kiss a clone of himself...))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:06 pm

(good point XD Oh, and for the record guys you can call me Reaper ^^. I'm kinda obsessed with death, its what all my friends call me)

On her body, Senas eyes cracked open. She looked up at Thomas in confusion and her hand twitched towards where her necklace lay.

The shadow jerked its head towards Senas body and hissed angirly. She melted back into her original form and opened her hand at Senas body. Almost instantaneously the little bit of life that had wakened Sena left the body and slithered, a small white line, into the shadows hand before she devoured it. She laughed at both Thomas and Kyd, twitching uncontrollably. "Dipsh*ts the lot of you~ I TIRE OF THIS GAME!" Shuddering, she split into two, smaller versions of herself. The first one laughed and started running at Thomas, its hand a blade. The second melted into the shape of Kyd and started teleporting quickly towards his tower, not going as far as he could when he teleported but still moving quickly.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:36 pm

thomas was mildly shocked. he had kissed her. on the one hand, the boy was mortified he had kissed her while she was near death, unintentional or not, yet another part of him... he liked kissing her. he noticed as "Sena" charged him. he would have to act fast. reaching behind him, he grabbed the head of his broken axe, and threw it at her while he grabbed at his guitar. he then noticed the necklace. he didn't know why, but... it seemd important. he dropped the guitar, scratching the paint job, but that could be fixed. he picked up Sena's lifeless body, and grabbed the necklace. he put it around her neck, fumbling ith the clasp, then finally, it caught! Thomas turned Sena, the real Sena, toward him. "Come on, girl, come on!" the shadow came closer, and Thomas decided to try something drastic, something that appeared to work earlier.

Something he was secretly craving anyways.

He kissed Sena again, this time deliberately. he kissed her, putting his desperation, his fear into it. basically, the kiss was saying FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAKE UP!!! ((oh, my muse... ^^))
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Kyd only smiled brighter when she began teleporting. "So, you must love me more than that boy loves you! Give me a kiss!" Kyd yelled, easily keeping up with her. "Just a little one, on the cheek. I know I'm a good kisser hahaha!" He kept taunting her, always a step ahead of her now. He reached the tower and went in through a window. It was pitch black. "Now we can really play. Hope you can see!" He threw a match at her, catching her face paint on fire. He knew it was flammable because he used aerosol to make it stay better. "Have a light! Hahahahahaha!" He grew more and more insane. He past the point of no return.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Just before Thomas had placed the necklace around Senas neck, the other shadow creature--the one that had started for Kyd's tower; melted back into her original form when the match was thrown at her face, slithered up to the top of the tower, past Kyd, and had rung the bell in it. (if there isn't one, again, i'm sorry XD so long since i played the game...) The loud sound resonated through the streets, breaking a window in its volume and echoing throughout the tower. Then the necklace was clasped around Senas neck. The shade, who'd been laughing down at Kyd, stopped dead and fell to her knees, crying out.

"Still hiding behind your friends eh?" The shade laughed, its arms dissapearing. She knew that Sena could hear her, as the energy started filtering back. "Mark my words, you empty shell. One day you'll be alone again. And one day, I'll destroy you, along with everything you love. Especially that b**tard, Deej!" She laughed and crawled towards Kyd, where she pulled herself up and kissed his cheek with a smirk before dissapearing. The other half of her that had been about to stab Thomas just screamed as she dissapeared, the pieces of darkness there that WAS her slither back onto the ground and attatching back to Senas feet, only her shadow once more.

The amethyst around her neck glowed vibrantly for a moment and, gasping loudly, Senas eyes flew open. As they did, the 'amethyst' shivered a black color, then reverted back to purple before going back to normal. She looked at Thomas when he kissed her and... kissed back, closing he eyes and blushing a dark purple.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:18 pm

come on... come on... come back... come back... Thomas' mind was in anic as he kissedher, trying to use his own emotions to bring her back. then, he felt her move in his arms, and return the kiss. The boy's eyes flashed opened his eyes, finding her stone changing colors... and so was the color of her cheeks. Thomas felt his own cheeks begin to burn as he felt a sense of caring in him. Thomas couldn't explain it. it seemed to go deeply, this care. could it be that he liked her? no matter, they had bigger things to worry about. namely, the Phantom dude. Thomas broke the kiss, and looked into Sena's eyes, and managed an awkward smile. yes, he did in fact enjoy the kiss. "Welcome back, Sena." Thomas got up, carrying her to the shadows. he handed her his last blast shard. he closed her fingers over it. "Take it, please. you need to absorb the power, you're a wreck, you'll die if you don't use it's power to heal yourself." he gave her a hug. strange how he felt protective of her. all he could do was manipulate sound, and usually used it as an amplifier. Thomas was going to try something new though. slinging his gitar on his back, he charged, clambering up things like a monkey. he got on the roof tops. "Phantom! get your @$$ here NOW!" Thomas watched for him, muttering: "you have hurt a friend. I don't have many of them... I defend those I can, but YOU sir, need saving from yourself." Thomas pulled his guitar in front of him, ready to raise hades.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Kyd was in a laughing fit and teleported to Sena's side, ignoring Thomas. "Thanks for the kiss, babe!" He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Now let her back out. You're not my type!!" He yelled, reaching for a knife and grabbing the necklace. He was going to break it, bringing back his love, the shadowy Sena creature. "Honey, you're home! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He couldn't help himself from kissing her cheek one more time, he couldn't wait for his crazy girlfriend to be back.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:34 pm

((Turn take))

Thomas started ripping notes on his guitar, setting the strings ablaze.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Senas hand, still the color of charcoal like the rest of her skin, flashed up and grabbed at Kyds hand that grabbed at the necklace. She was weak, the sun having drained the majority of her energy, but her grip would still be strong. Her other hand clenched around the blast shard, slowly absorbing it. "You. . ." She gasped after she talked, wheezing softly in dire need of energy, ignoring that he kissed her cheeks. "Are. . ." She tighted her grip, standing up slowly and using the wall for support. "An. . . @$$!" She drew her arm back slowly and started to punch Kyd in the face, her strength returning as she absorbed the blast shard and her skin fading to an ashy color.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:52 pm

((phone can't post in chat Sad))

"That wretched noise! I'll end you!" He walked toward the roof and tried to teleport up, but his powers failed. He walked back, kissed Sena's shadow, looked up at her and smiled. "I'll be back for you. I'm busy though." He wiped blood off his nose. He drew a knife, cut the necklace and began to climb up the building, knife in mouth.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Thomas continued to play. spotlights blasted on him as his guitar burst into flames from the heat. the music wasn't as loud as it could have been becuase he was focusing on makig it into fire, fire which he used the sound's wind to keep bottled up, gaining pressure till the "Phantom" got close. as he played, he took one, hand, flowing it over his face, contorting it to look like it melted underneath his fingers. releasing the heat, the boy released his most devastating power: the Facemelter, a shockwave of pure heat capable of melting all faces but his own in range.this power was capricious becuase it couldn't seperate friend from foe, which ws why Thomas went tio the roof first.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Sena watched when Kyd had started climbing up the building. She'd cursed loudly when he'd taken the necklace, and was careful to stay glued to the darkness of the alley so that her shadow didn't fall into the sunlight and start this cr*p all over again. Then Thomas's flames started making her faintly cast a shadow. Quickly, she turned and limped\ran further down the alleys, running from her own shadow.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:18 pm

"Good thing I'm long past pain hahaha!" he kept walking, using his knife to cut a smile in his face after his skin fused together from the heat. "Now, stop being so serious and shut the F*** up!" He lunged, flinging bits of charred skin at him. He cut the guitar strings. "You're forgetting. I'm a conduit. All that did was burn me and blind me. I'm still here. Now, let's play. You go first." He held his arms out. "And thank you for the light. She's back now." He could barely stand, but he didn't show it. It was too late to run. His powers were still not working. He knew he would lose, but he wanted to go down fighting.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:28 pm

this idiot was forgetting. Thomas was conduit over sound itself. he took the noise of the fool's own voice, and threw it back at him, amplified to throw him off the roof. Thomas then stomped his foot, the sound of it blasting him off the roof, in pursuit of the conduit.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Kyd landed. He used what little powers he had to completely muffle his entire body. He simply smiled and danced. He had one trick up his sleeve and decided it was time to use it. He dashed toward Sena and pushed her into the sun, strait toward Thomas. All while making no sound. It was luck he landed so close to her, now she would return the favor. Whether she liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:49 pm

((powerplay much? at any rate... Reaper gets the next post))

Thomas altered his flight to land next to Sena, trying to get her back to the shadows. never again would he leave her vulnerable like that.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:01 pm

((sorry, it's for a good cause. You can kill Kyd in a bit unless reap comes up with something))
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:16 pm

((got it. waiting on Reaper))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:50 am

(thanks for waiting guys -^^- Hate to have this party go on without me~)

Sena cried out in pain when she was shoved into the sun, her shadow writhing happily at her feet, and relieved when she was pulled back, her shadow dissapearing with a sigh. All this pushing, shoving, running..... it made her feel small. She collapsed into the shadows, panting weakly. Enough was enough, she was sick of being the ragdoll here.

Slowly, she lifted both arms and cracked her knuckles, the shadows around her slithering out into the sun and go to wrap around both Kyd and Thomas and pull them in towards her. The shadows would wrap around their bodies in a way they both couldn't move, though she would keep Thomas's arms free.

"Play for me," She whispered to Thomas, nodding to his guitar. She would approach Kyd, fire in her eyes. "You... " she breathed, clenching her hands into fists. "I'm tired of your games. . . I need to know who you are." She took the cloth out of her pockets again.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:56 am

((Turn swipe, get on chat if you can!))
THomas's guitar strings were busted. Sena must have known this, becuase she apparently supplied strings made of her own shadow for him. thomas made a small test strum. the music was darker than before, to be certain, and seemed to talk of sadder things, but there were songs about that. and so, Thomas got on one knee, and ripped the solo to Betrayal by Lita Ford.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hand that feeds you
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next