infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The hand that feeds you

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:53 am

"They keep me alive, it's simple! Now the real problem, can shade and Sena exist at full power at the same time?" He was still deep in thought. His brain was working in it's unusual ways. 'Hmm, I could kill Tommy right now while he's distracted.' 'Maybe if I wear the necklace, no that won't work.' "Maybe we could talk to shade? Thomas could hold onto you and the necklace while the more sophisticated visits talked? Ahahahaha!" He laughed at his own joke and dropped down into a hand stand and casually flipped over. He dizzily walked over to Sena while the blood rushed out of his head. "What do you say, hot stuff?" He smiled his unnaturally wide smile and leaned close to her.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:07 am

Sena leaned back as he leaned in and smacked him away, blushing a few shades of purple when he called her 'hot stuff.'. "Shade is connected to me and me alone. The necklace just keeps her, and some of my more potential abilities, away. As far as talking to her..." Her voice trailed off. Every time shade had been let out she'd caused mayhem. But just to talk..... "well...."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:11 am

Thomas saw where she was going with this. "I personally don't think it's a good idea. afterr all, she tried to kill everyone and everything. I still don't get why she was licking up the blood from my back!" Thomas gave a small shudder.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:19 am

"You don't get us. We're different, in a good way! Have you ever licked blood off of somebody?" He turned his head very dramatically toward Thomas with very wide eyes. "It's great! Ahahaha! you should try now! Hey! My leg is bleeding, go crazy!" He swung his leg up toward Thomas's mouth hoping he would lick it. His eyes were now closed.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:29 am

"I... wouldn't do that man." Her eye twitched slightly and she blushed purple. Her hand reached up and slowly untied the necklace, hesitating a little. But she looked at Thomas and smiled. "...Please take care of me?" She stepped towards the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:32 am

Thomas pushed the raised leg away, mildly disguted, but polite about it. "nnnnno thanks, man." He looked at Sena in mild horror. "Are you sure?" seeing she was determined, he gave her a quick kiss, and held her as she walked into the Sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:45 am

"Ooooh! She's coming back! Welcome shade! I missed you!" He squealed, readying his knife. They were both insane so he planned for the worst.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:01 am

Sena breathed deeply as she stepped into the sunlight, whimpering as it beat down on her pale skin. The black veins appeared again, like spiders around her eyes. She trembles as Thomas holds her, panting weakly in pain as her shadow crawls slowly up the ground and cracks its neck, twitching uncontrollably. The colorless Sena raises it's head and grins widely at Sena before dissapating into sticky black tendrils, going in through Senas eyes and mouth.
This time they can see what happens when Shade takes the energy. Senas eyes open wide and it looks like she's in an immense amount of pain, but its like someone hit the mute button. It looks like shes screaming but nothing comes out. Then her skin turns charcoal in color, her eyes roll back and she slumps lifelessly in Thomas's arms.
Shade pulls herself out of Senas body, simply stepping out of it from her backside. The shadow, disdained, glances around and crawls like a demon into the shadows, ignoring Thomas and Kyd.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Thomas was in absolute terror as he watched this. Thomas had to ignore every protective urge in his soul to just run back to the shadows with her, and kiss her till she returned. Then, she turned into a husk once again, merely a shell of the girl he had fallen in love with. as the dark Sena, Shade, crawled to the shadows, Thomas wondered why this happened to her, why did she deserve this? what had he done to deserve her, that she could handle him being so cruel as to allow this? he got in a crouching position, hoping that continued sun exposre wouldn't harm her further, although he was ready to bolt to the shadows if neccesary.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:33 pm

"Oh my dear, I've missed you! AHAHAHA! But I must aask you something serious, I know it's not like me but can you somehow live with Sena at the same time?" He grabbed her face and turned it toward his own and smiled his same creepy smile as he half closed his eyes. He wiped his bloody hands on her face but he knew neither of them would mind. "If not we COULD just Kill Sena! I do have a knife just for that!" he took the knife out and held the blade in his mouth pointing toward his face cutting into the corners of his lips.

((note, ALL caps should be louder, Capital first letter are higher pitched/drawn out))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Shade shuddered and melted out of Kyd Wykkkyds hands to saunter up some roofs and bend her body backwards, looking around and hissing under her breath. She sat up straight suddenly and twisted her neck to the right, her neck making loud, popping sounds as it did. She licked her lips to lap up the blood on her face with a long drawn out sigh.
"Can't live WITH" She said, pointing down at Sena's shell of a body, which was starting to smoke from being in the sun. In a flash she was in front of Thomas and Senas shell, and she shoved him back with the shell, where in the darkness the body stopped smoking. "Can't live WITHOUT."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:17 pm

THomas noticed that Sena was starting to smoke, and got up, only to be shoved into the Shadows by Shade as it remarked on how it couldn't live with or without Sena. Thomas tried his hand at speaking. "So... She is your life line, but you don't want to live in her?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:32 am

"I see, but could you somehow have equal power? Like... WAIT!" Kyd ran to Thomas and grabbed the necklace and quickly ran back and and hung on his bar and put it on shade and let his and hang down. "It Fits! Ooh, so far so good! SENA! HOW DO YOU FEEL?" He screamed, still hanging upside down. He was more calm than usual, but he had also just gotten beaten up by a stronger conduit.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:14 pm

In Thomas's Arms, Sena twitched when the necklace was placed onto Shade.... Shade, on the other hand...
"AAAAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" She screams in pain when the necklace is placed around her and sounds like she's strangling. She falls to her knees and writhes, struggling to get the necklace off of her. The skin around where the necklace is cracks like glass and spreads white, then starts eating at her skin like acid."burns, Burns, BURNS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 pm

THomas rushed to shade, unsure of how the Necklace was affecting Sena while it was on Shade, but certain that it was killing Shade. who knew what would happen to Sena if that happened? he grabbed the necklace, noticing, (and freaking out a bit) when his fingers went through her neck the tiniest bit. the boy grabbed the necklace, and pulled it off of Shade, dropping it instantly. he didn't know what entirely the necklace did, but it did something... something bad...
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:02 pm

'HEY! We were making Progress!" He cut at Thomas missing on purpose. Kyd turned to shade. "You seem calm... WHY?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Shade bared her fangs at Kyd and hissed loudly, touching her neck and whimpering loudly. "Pain...." little white tears went down her dark cheeks. She growled loudly and attacked Kyd, pinning him to the ground and screaming in his face before leaping off of him. She jumped to the ledge of the roof and pulled herself up, twitching uncontrollably. Then a loud, high pitched laugh escaped her and she shifted into Kyd Wykked, teleporting away fast.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:32 pm

THomas shook his head. "No offense, but I am NOT trying any of your ideas again." he picked up the choker, wondering why she needed this when it felt so wrong for him to even touch it. he put it around Sena's neck, and fastened the clamp.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Kyd chased after shade. 'HEY WE'RE NOT DONE!" He kept up with her, trying to grab her but failing each time. He was pretty far away from Sena, maybe shade could live without Sena? The thought intrigued him. "Let's see how far we can get you two apart baby! AHAHAHAHA" his laughter echoed off of buildings.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Shade stopped in her tracks and melted back into her normal form. "Pain..." She whispered before turning around and pecking Kyd Wykked on the cheek... then faded away.
Sena groaned softly and opened her eyes, shivering like she was cold. "It hurts..." She felt around her necklace, where shade had started disintegrating. The skin there was completely black and looked dead.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Thomas looked, and brushed the dead skin off. "That idiot..." part of THomas actually wanted to kill him for that.
((if someone introduces a Karma Moment, coolio.))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Sena blinked and stood up uneasily, leaning against the wall. "I....I'm okay..." She coughed softly and limped away. "I.. need to go home... 249..." She murmured uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:40 am

THomas held her. "I'm not so sure he's that great to hang around, after Lilith, but if you want to go there, I'll take you there."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:38 pm

(This was before that.... I think .3.)

Sena leaned weakly against Thomas and nodded slowly. "t...Thank you...."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Thomas picked her up, holding her in the classic over the threshold manner, and started to run. he was already tired, but he had a few miles in him, surely. and of course, he sutck to the shadows. it delayd them, but he managed to get her safely to the docks, and took her to New Marais at nightfall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hand that feeds you   The hand that feeds you - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hand that feeds you
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4