infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Empty
PostSubject: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Thomas was pissed. He had recieved a report that... that someone in the First Sons had captured a Conduit. A Female. A Female Conduit who controlled shadows. He went into autopilot, and raced out of the Base, grabbing a ping pong paddle. it would come in handy... He raced into the Historic District, and almost immediately encountered some Gang Member of the Sons. He unhooked the paddle from under his belt, and outstretched his empty hand to the gang memb, and started slapping his leg with the paddle, making a chain gun noise he started shooting at the enemy, hoping to deafen him enough to stun him to get in close. He had training from the darkness, save that it wasn't lethal, except, Thomas knew how to fix that. "COME ON!" He shouted, his voice heard all over the Historic District.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Balthazaar watched over the darkness conduit floating naked in the water inside a test chamber. A face piece was over her mouth to allow her to breathe. She had been injected with heavy sedatives to keep her asleep.
He got out his tape recorder. "Today is 8/16/XX, 9:52 am, administering tests on subject SEN001, reflexes. I will now administer 3 volts of shock into her test chamber to see how she reacts to small shocks, increasing slowly to the point of 200 volts. Vitals normal."
He turned on the shock treatment.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:58 pm

The conduit of sound struck the enemy to the ground. Picking up the First Son, he slammed the victim's head into a Car. "Where's the Hideout. Speak!" The First Son blabbed, begging not to be hurt. Thomas didn't kill him... he just blasted his ears out into unconcsiousness.

Then he started to run. He reached the doors, and spoke in a certain frequency... better heard in water than air. "I'm coming." He said, climbing the walls, and jumping over. "I'm coming..." He spoke more to himself now... "I'm coming, my love..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:11 pm

The Firsts sons unloaded fire onto Thomas. Sniper rifles aligned their barrels, firing at him. Surge's perfected bullets piercing through any sound barrier he could make going towards his body, several troupes lined up all firing at the sound conduit with the special bullets.
Balthazaar amped up the voltage, in the tank Alexa jerked awake and back asleep. "Subject has survived all 200 volts of shock, and it is now 10:09 am. Through the water her heart beat has gone up and down between 100 and 150 volts and had to be resuscitated. The weather outside is rainy but sunny enough to conduct the next test. Will now allow sunlight through the windows."
The skylight above began to open.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:44 pm

The Lich:

It would have been incredibly hard to detect The Lich sneaking up behind the First Sons snipers.
After spotting them, he phased and sank into the ground. As he drifted through it, he peeked out from underneath, realizing he was directly under the building the sons were situated on.
He rose up, until he was directly behind the line of snipers.
He materialized, and said, "Peek-a-boo.", as he pushed two of the snipers off to their ultimate demise.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Thomas would have been shot, if it were not for the Lich. He didn't remember inviting anyone to the Hunt, but he appreciated the assistance nonetheless. He reached the Testing Chambers, and stuck a piece of C-4 to the door, backing away as he pulled out the detonator. Taking cover, the conduit pushed the button, and blew the door open. He dropped the detonator, as well as the paddle, and grabbed a lead pipe, approximately 3 feet in length, with an inch wide pipe. decent weapon. He held it by the middle as he marched in.

Slender appeared behind Balthazaar. I'll give him something to look into... he thought, bending his thought into affecting the First Son's vision, and started to grow his tentacles...
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Just as the creature extended his tentacles, Balthazaar slid a small device from under his sleeve and out at the creature. It would embed into his flesh and shock him, just like it made the small arena for him and the Darkness conduit, all that electricity would go into his body.
With a sigh of annoyance Balthazaar went to the intercom.
"Alright, security breach. Lockdown, etcetera."
He walked away slowly as the creature would be carried away by guards to a containment cell. "How random," He muttered. He flipped through his clipboard as warning sirens sounded and all doorways were locked with five foot thick titanium metal, blocking Thomas's way in as the doors started to crash down on him.
The skylight continued to open, and threw the water, Sena woke up, writhing and screaming in the pain. The sunlight going through the water was burning her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:38 am

So much for that. The taser missed, as Slender teleported away before the shock contacted him. So much for round one...

Thomas managed to escape via entering a ventilation duct, and entered the testing chamber. When he saw Sena....  He charged, and placed a hand on the glass, already charged to a frequency that broke the glass, shattering the entire glass structure. He then turned to Balthazaar. "You. Me. One on one. What are you scared of?" he asked, the pipe in his hand.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:25 pm

The Lich:

The Lich descended through the levels, having handed the sniper's asses to them.
He entered just in time to hear Thomas say something about a battle, one on one.
The Lich entered normal mode, and point an arm out to stop Thomas.
"Not yet." he said to him.
He turned to Balthazar.
"You. First, i need information from you. Tell me everything you know about the AMAZO project. Second, Mr. Cregnix has told me to inform a first sons officer that he will not be handing over his assets, and technology, and he will not be handing over Mrs. Stiles, as that is not his choice, and she is under Spartans protection."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:13 pm

*Ms. Mrs. is only used when a woman is married)

"Scared? Of you? That's like asking me if I'm afraid of a puppy." Balthazaar scoffed. He ignored the Lich. He had already found the spartans base, thanks to the tracker he'd placed on that boy in the bar that night. "If you excuse me...."
The room started to fill with gas and the skylight shut closed. Balthazaar didn't seem to put on a gas mask or anything, as the gas made everyone in the room weak with nausea and an urge to puke out their insides. It stung the eyes and made it hard to breathe.

Almost nonchalantly, he picked up Alexa bridal style, slipping a breathing mask over her face. Weak with inhaling the gas and the experiments, she dangled lifelessly in his arms as he carried her out of the room, the door shutting and locking behind him. He went outside, covering the darkness conduit with a tarp.

"Requesting transport from Facility Test Site A," Balthazaar sighed into his earpiece. "Straight to headquarters."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:25 pm

The getaway car swiftly showed up, the back of the van opened and out rolled a first son tied to a gurney, his whole body covered in frost. The front door opened and 249 popped out. He looked left and right, spotted Balthazar and the girl covered in a sheet. "Gee buddy, I think you have something of mine, and I would appreciate it back without having to do that" He pointed at the dead first son with his arm made of ice, "To you. Now please, step aside. I want to make this quick, ya see mate, there's this asshole, he's a conduit of sound, right Well he wants my girl's hand 'n all and I'd appreciate finishing this job before he gets here, K?" He walked toward Balthazar very calmly  His arm changed from a simple fist to a trident like shape.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:13 am

Thomas choked his way out of the area into some fresh air. And then he noticed 249. glas, he heard his name was... And Thomas found himself doing something he never saw him doing; Letting Alexis go. jumping down from the ledge, he aimed a sonic punch at
Balthazaar. as he decended, he sent a quick sonic message to 24-erm, Glas.

She's happier with you. Thomas confided, and that's all I ever wanted.... Sorry to have gotten in your way. now let's take this bastard down. together.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:40 pm

The Lich:

The Lich coughed in the gas, and began phasing.
Once the transition into phase mode was made, he breathed in the fresh air of that version of reality. As, when The Lich phases, he does not become physically able to move through solid objects, rather he brings much more of himself to the spirit world, leaving only an image of him.
He figured Thomas could handle the large, smelly man, so he decided to leave and hunt around the Son's base for more AMAZO information.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Balthazaar sighed in annoyance and shot another electical dart at Thomas, shocking the boy mid-air, and would completely defer the attack. Balthazaar looked up as a helicopter flew overhead and dropped down its basket. He put the darkness conduit inside, where she started to be transported and looked at 249.
"A Veermaak? Interesting..." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.   Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting For Shadows.... Loudly.
Page 1 of 1