infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)

Go down 
+2
Theseus12
#Megz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:48 pm

A small cup with slightly melted frozen yogurt sat in front of Rosa on the table as she proceeded to stare at it, taking in every tiny detail from the number of sprinkles to how liquidy it was getting. She would always do these kinds of things when she was alone, just stare at things and it was starting to freak a few of the other people in the restaurant too. But with her t-shirt,knee-length skirt, and ballet flats she didn't look threatening in the least.
 Rosa did appreciate being able to spend some time out of the base. The place had become her second home but it was still nice to go to new places, even if there were always cops around and the people still looked as nervous as before.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:17 am

Thomas walked into the resteraunt, rather bored with himself. With him came Ash, who's hand stump didn't have a chainsaw on it. He didn't see the need. Simone was human, but said "I'm going to visit Mary now," turned into a hawk, and flew off.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Gabriel, with his hands stuffed into his pockets, went into the restaurant, and spotted Rosa.

"Hey." He murmured softly in his street clothes. He sat across from her. "It's been a while since I've seen you, I guess." He scratched his cheek. "How has training been going?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Thomas quietly ordered a small black coffee.
Ash sat at his table. "Hey, Miss? May I see your menu?"
Thomas drank his coffee quietly, silently wishing certain things were different. He had heard things. All sorts of things. being a conduit of sound, this was sensible... some of them troubled him. The Agent guy was unnerving, though.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Rosa looked up at Gabriel as he sat down in front of her. Gabriel looked like he normally did, gloomy and attractive. She lowered her head in greeting before sitting up a bit. "Training has been fine." she replied, her attention drawn back to her treat as she took hold of the bright pink spoon in her frozen yogurt. It's not like she had been avoiding the boys on purpose but after she broke the cycling machine for the third time and almost hit Conan in the face she figured training alone sometimes wouldn't be bad. " How are you?" she asked as she brought the spoon to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:20 am

Randell sped into the little restaurant, with a powerful craving to buy something sweet. Nothing would stop his sweet-tooth. As he reached the counter, he slapped his money up there loudly as possible, to attract attention. "Excuse me ma'am, I have to ask you a very important question." Randell said, very seriously, to the woman working the counter. "...May I have a large vanilla ice cream cone?" He then said, with a grin. The woman looked at Randell as though he was the most moronic child she'd ever seen. And that was probably true. Randell paid no heed to the woman as he waited for his ice cream, however, and noticed Gabe and Rosa out the corner of his eye. With a sharp turn of the heel, he faced their direction and waved .
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Gabriel jerked his head in a nodding motion at Randell, and gestured for him to come sit with them.
"I've been better," He admitted to Rosa. He leaned forward with a stack of cards and began to shuffle them to keep his hands busy, his chains on his wrist clinking occasionally against the table. "But you know how it goes. It's not like many people in school talk to me after they've learned who my dad was... at least it means they don't bother me in training."
He paused to look at how she was so immobile and near death-glaring the frozen yogurt. She always was odd about that. "What'd the yogurt do, steal your wallet?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Rosa put the spoon into her mouth after a pause,sighing inwardly as she saw Randell race in. Sure he was her friend but the kid freaked her out a bit after he had one too many toostie rolls. Her attention went back to Gabriel and she mirored his actions and leaned forward a bit too. Frowning at the mention of how the other kids were treating him, she stuck the spoon back into the frozen yogurt with a little too much force before continuing to stare at it. " It might as well have. This place is too expensive. " she muttered, glancing at Randell out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:31 am

Thomas was brooding... Also, he kept an ear out for cries of help. Those who looked at him closely would notice a very, very faint shimmer in the air, shimmering towards his ears. That would be sound waves being bent subtly towards himself, keeping an ear out for crime. Nobody would notice this unless they were staring, though.

Ash looked around. "Hello. Can I get some service here...?" As he said the word Service, he realized no sound was coming from his mouth. He glared at Thomas. "You really should be more respectful of this establishment," the conduit told him.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Conan Kennith:

Conan strolled through the streets of Empire, before nonchalantly picking a nice place to scope out, in the form of a some random restaurant. Technically, he was in his civilian incognito, looking for bad guys. Who said he couldn't look for bad guys in a restaurant.
"Well, look who it is!" Conan said with a smile, seeing four of his team mates gathered around.
"Fancy seeing you here." He joked, taking a spot next to Randall. He was tempted to call him by his code name, after all those hours in training. But, technically, since he was the weakest member of the Junior Spartans, and due to The Darkness's wishes, Conan Kennith was not affiliated with The Spartans and had no idea who was on the Junior Spartans team. Only his alter-ego technically got access to all that good information.
"So, hows life my friend?" Conan asked, leaning back in his chair. Conan, somewhere in the back of his mind, told himself he looked like an ass-hat, wearing sun-glasses inside, along with a brown hoodie and a white t-shirt. Civilian incognito sure was something...
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:46 am

Randall, after having sat down, worked on eating his ice cream cone but nearly choked when he saw Conan. "Ohhh, dude. Dude. Duuuude. Dude. No." He took off Conan's sunglasses. "Even for incognito, that's just, way too far. I mean, no, just, no." He shook his head at his friend. "Never again, do you hear me? Never." He held the sunglasses up, in Conan's field of view, then threw them out behind him without looking. "I'm doing you a favor, bro. Someone'd mug you for wearing that. I'D mug you for wearing that." Randall shook his head with distaste. "You shame your ancestors. And, if I haven't laid it on thick enough by now, I'll say it outright. Don't wear it EVER again. Ever." He did little spirit fingers on the last ever before going back to eating his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Gabe leaned back, watching everything happen silently, his eyes went from person to person based on whoever was talking. He leaned back forward when he actually had something to say. "What brought everyone here today? I was next door getting my guitar fixed and just saw Rosa... How is training?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Thomas sipped his drink quietly, and asked a waiter to see about the special
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Rosa nodded in greeting to Randell as he sat down. He was pretty entertaining and funny at times but she didnt think she would ever admit that to him. At the fight of Conan walking in Rosa turned her head and bit her lip, willing herself not to laugh.   I didn't even hit him what the hell is he wearing???. She did let out a kind giggle at Randels scrutiny of the other boys outfit. "Better choices could have been made. " she murmered, with a sympathetic look to Conan. She'd almost accidentaly killed him a few times now so she didn't want to be mean. Rosa replied with a shrug to Gaberials question, resting her arms on the table.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Conan Kennith:
"C'mon bro! Those were Oakleys man! They cost money, and they're great for outside! I didn't even want to wear them in here... But, hey, boss's orders." Conan mentally winced at Rosa's giggle. He didn't exactly show it, but he did have a bit of the crush on the girl. He bent down and picked up the glasses, slipping them into a pocket inside of his coat.
Back to top Go down
matrace1

matrace1

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Mat was walking around, hungry and knowing that if he had to cook he'd feel as though he'd die of hunger, which wasn't true, but food y'know? So he came to the conclusion to go to the closest place that would have food, and drinks. He came to a restaurant, Mat went through the doors in his normal cloths, a hoodie and a red T, the hood was up, but as people do, he took off his hood when he went in, showing the world his snow white hair, and crimson red eyes that looked to be in a ever persistent glare. He walked up to the counter that held a young looking women, looking to be in her mid-twenty's, and he said as politely as he could, "Mam, may I have a menu please" After saying that Mat realized, that there was a group of kids around his age at one table, two guys at the counter, and a bird all in the restaurant and as he took a good long glance around the place he saw that it was very, well done, with nice wooden counters, y'know the works, Mat then reprimanded himself about not paying attention, but really he couldn't care, he was going to get food now, like it or not, it was the #1 thing on his mind, and nothing was going to stop him, until his wallet had taken a hit, and he got food in his stomach.

Last edited by matrace1 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:57 pm

(Ayo mat this isn't a bar its a cafe and frozen yogurt shop. wrong spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)   Lollipops and Rainbows(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lollipops and Rainbows(Open)
Page 1 of 1