infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Empty
PostSubject: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Hoodie up and bookbag slung over her shoulder, Rosa briskly walked away from the spartan base. She had pinned up her hair in intricate braids o keep it out of her face, with all of it held together by a dragonfly clip. Sure she hadn't exactly asked to leave but its not like they wouldn't know. There had to be like a hundred cameras all over the place what with cregnix so she wasn't exactly sneaking out. She was on a personel mission anyways and no one would get in the way if she could help it.

var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();

Last edited by #Megz on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:45 am

"Someone looks like they're going on a trip somewhere~" Randall fell into step next to Rosa, dressed casually and grinning. "Where're we goin', eh? Knowing you, it must be some place interesting. Yep, yep, yep yep, yep." He was, apparently, going to tag along. At least, as long as where Rosa was heading wasn't something potentially deterring to him. He put his arms behind his head as he walked, over his Catbug backpack which he carried around randomly when he was in casual mode and yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:06 am

Rosa sighed as she noticed Randell approaching and slowed down a bit. It would be nearly impossible to get rid of the guy so she just complied. She glanced up at him with a straight face before looking at the road ahead. " I'm just getting some stuff. " she replied curtly, sticking her hands into her jean pockets. She was currently heading toward the one open convenience store in probably the entire city. And it was sort of nice to have some form of company. " How'd you get out?" she asked him after a short pause.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:53 am

"Mm. Sounds fun." Randall yawned. "How'd I get out? Do you really think any one protests toward me leaving the compound? Seriously? I know even you sigh with relief when disappear for an hour or so wherever I go off to." He made sure not to expose WHERE he went. Randall may have been hyper and silly, but he wasn't a fool nor was he completely idiotic. He knew what he was saying. "So, what kind of stuff are we gettin', eh?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:16 am

" Everyone needs alone time. " she replied, glancing at him out of the corner of her eye. It wasn't like their little group was perfect. Rosa was not exactly sure who the leader was and synchronizing anything was a little tough, but they all were somewhat talented. Rosa rolled her eyes at his last question and sped up a little. " Stuff." she stated in a gruff manner, looking around and taking in the details of the area. There wasn't anyone else up and about and it was kind of strange. Rosa atleast exprcted a Hooker or too, maybe some military people who would offer her a ride home depending on how childish she looked. " So uh...H-hows Gaberial and Conan?" she asked, as she hadnt seen the boys in a while and did tend to worry they would die because of something stupid.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:12 am

"I'm doing well, thank you." From the shadows, Gabriel, or Crusade in his battle-ready suit, stepped out in front of Rosa and Randell. His metal staff hit the concrete in front of them and he leans his chin against the top of it, his red eyes going from Rosa to Randell. "And ah.. where might you two be heading, if I may ask?" He smiled curtly.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Conan Kennith(Sleuth):

Sleuth watched the exchange from a rooftop. Having seen the footage, he was sent out to make sure that they weren't doing anything bad. Similarly to how he always sneakily tagged along with Randall on most of his excursions, never seen or heard, to make sure nothing bad happened.
Conan sneakily descend down the side of the building, sticking to the shadows, before finally emerging behind them.
"Yes, where are you going?" he asked. The voice modifier in his suit made him sound older. Wiser. Stronger.(OOC: Just like Terry's voice in Batman Beyond)
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:29 am

Randell didn't really have an answer to the question, so he was half happy when Gabe and Conan appeared. Of course it was Conan. Only he'd dress up that goofy for stalking someone. "Where're we going? I have absolutely no idea. I was just exercising the limited rights of the Disjointed States of America and walking accompanying this young lady to her destination."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:58 am

Rosa slightly smiled and waved at Gaberial in return. Though Rosa had her own battle ready suit she still thought they were a little silly. Mostly because it reminded her of the time her mom got stuck in a latex 'superhero costume' during haloween years ago and she had to help cut her mom out. Paying more attention to her hearing , Rosa heard someone climbing down the building and aproaching.  Almost as if on cue, Connan appeared, and the corner of Rosas lips tugged upward at the site of his suit. Her face fell once she registered hey were talking about her destination. " I'm just going to get some stuff. " she replied briskly, continuing to walk toward her destination at a much quicker pace. She couldve dealt with Randall just fine but throwing the other two guys into the mix was just going to make it even more awkward if they got to the convinience store. She also didnt doubt that they would follow her.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:05 am

"Rosa," Crusade stepped in front of her, frowning. He looked back they way she came, then back at her and spoke in a hushed tone. "Cameras caught you when you first slipped out of the room. They're on us now." He looked pointedly over at the camera with its blinking, dead eye staring at it with a gaze of a feline on its prey. "I can't just let you go. I'll get in trouble again..."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:49 pm

"Won't get in trouble. Cregnix sent me out here to see what you guys were doing. As long as I tag along, you guys are fine." Conan said. "I'll follow from the rooftops. Wouldn't want to draw attention in this suit in the middle of the afternoon."
With that, Conan quickly drew his grapple from his belt. Without looking, he aimed upward and fired. The cable snagged around the edge of a rooftop, and Conan clicked a button on it, carrying him up to the top of the roof, where he looked down on them, observing.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:58 am

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm not aware of a universe where standing on a roof while watching people in an armored suit doesn't draw attention." He shook his head and sighed. "I dunno. I dunno. Maybe it's just me." Randall just kind of tried to ignore Conan on the roof to seem inconspicuous, but you could see that it was taking quite a bit for him to hold back snickers.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:17 pm

" I got in trouble too." Rosa quiped at Gabe, pouting a bit. Honestly this was getting a bit tiring. She had things to get and problems to fix. Rosas mood brightened after learning of Consns purpose. " Thank you Conan. " Rosa replied with a smile. She gave a pointed look to Gabe before continuing to the convinience store. It was getting cold out and the streets stayed empty. She rolled her eyes at Randells comments but even she couldn't keep a tiny smile off the corner of her lips.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:13 am

Gabriel said nothing. He jumped back and from his belt a long rope shot out and he was whisked away, where he parkoured over roofs, leaving them behind without a goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)   Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from Spartan town (Ness-kun,Reaper-chan,Lego-kun)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Trials :: Empire City-
Jump to: