infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blowtorch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Blowtorch Empty
PostSubject: Blowtorch   Blowtorch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Ari lay down beneath one of the many high tech transportation devices in Spartan Headquarters. Her now long blonde hair was pulled up into a ponytail and an iron mask protected her face as she worked. Clad in her skin-tight white catsuit she moved out from under it and pulled herself up, taking the mask off with a sigh of relief.
Tugging her gloves off she looked proudly at her newer creation, with a little help from Cregnix's A.I... She had come a long way from just being an ordinary mechanic in Empire City, and Jason had taught her so much. She went to the counter and started to fix herself some coffee.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Blowtorch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowtorch   Blowtorch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Jason Cregnix:

Jason didn't get much leisure time from the terrors of the C-Tech board, and the monsters that were businessmen. He casually strolled through the Spartans base, happy he didn't have to weat a suit for once and clad in simple jeans and a t-shirt.
As he walked, he spotted his girlfriend making coffee. It was always good to see Ari.
"Hello, beautiful." he said strolling over. On his way, he tripped on a can of oil, and landed on his face.
"I TOTALLY meant to do that." he said, pulling himself to his feet. Cregnix, the ever elegant...
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Blowtorch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowtorch   Blowtorch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Ari looked over and giggled. She handed him a cup of coffee before sitting up on the counter. "Where have you been? I just finished calibrating the thrusters on the hoverbike. Oh... and War was looking for you." With that she slid her eyes away. Honestly she was jealous of the gorgeous albino woman that stood with such confidence. She had TWINS and she looked like a supermodel.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Blowtorch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowtorch   Blowtorch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:15 pm

"Oh, I've been around. Coordinating The Spartans is no easy business. But, hey, good thing the hover bike is done. That'll be useful for those of us who can't fly." He said. The members who couldn't fly included Ari, War, The Wanderer, and a few others. Technically he and the darkness could fly, granted, through external means. "War was looking for me? Odd. She doesn't talk to me much. But, that's not important, she's a big girl and can take care of herself."
Oblivious to her eyes sliding away, he said, "So, how are things looking for the Empire Festival this year?" The Empire Festival would hopefully be big this year, bigger than before, given that more and more resources were flowing in from C-Tech. Life was good.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Blowtorch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowtorch   Blowtorch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:33 pm

"Everything is scheduled and ready to go. We just need to find someone to cater it for us." With that she slid down the counter and went to the long windows that stretched up and down the room, giving an amazing view of the city. She folded her arms.
"Jason..." She murmured, "I have a bad feeling about the festival this year."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Blowtorch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowtorch   Blowtorch Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Jason Cregnix:

"Oh, come on Ari, what could go wrong?" He asked, stepping beside her, and putting his arm around her shoulders.
"It's the Festival. We've been doing fine for a few years now. Nothing bad has happened yet... Unless you count that awful pie we forced The Darkness to make that one year..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Blowtorch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowtorch   Blowtorch Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:09 pm

"Hmph," A smile spread across Aris lips at the memory. "Perhaps your right. Just a womans intuition I suppose..." She looked over at him, her eyes soft. "Jason, you know what tomorrow is right?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Blowtorch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowtorch   Blowtorch Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Jason Cregnix:
"How could I forget our anniversary?" Jason grinned. He remembered when he first met Ari. She had been working on something or other and they went to the top of the tower that night... So wonderful.
"So, what was it we were going to do again?" Cregnix had already asked that question about a dozen times, and he'd memorized the answer the first, but for some reason Ari liked talking about it.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Blowtorch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowtorch   Blowtorch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:51 pm

Ari went to answer, then paused, blushing. She glanced over at the computers eye in the room. "If I say it here the A.I. might tell everyone." She giggled and leaned into him, gently kissing him on the lips and caressing his cheek. She glanced at the computer again and smirked.
She walked away, her hips rocking back and forth as she went to the elevator. Ari paused and leaned her hip against the frame. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Blowtorch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowtorch   Blowtorch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:56 pm

(OOC: Be warned, I'm horrible with romantic posts. Luckily Jason isn't too good at romance either, so let's roll with it.)
Jason Cregnix:

Jason always loved kissing Ari. It just felt so wonderful no matter how many times it happened. He stood there slightly stupefied for a moment as Ari went to the elevator.
"God she's so beautiful..." He thought.
"You coming" He heard her say. Jason shook himself out of his imagination, and hurried to join Ari in the elevator. He put his arms around her, and said, "So, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Blowtorch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowtorch   Blowtorch Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:15 pm

(Tis fine, I shall be closing dis thread nao~)

Ari smirked a little then began to kiss him again, a leg wrapping around him as the elevator doors closed.

Fade to black~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blowtorch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowtorch   Blowtorch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowtorch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Trials :: Empire City-
Jump to: