infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Malpractice (Reap and Ex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Empty
PostSubject: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:02 am

Sena groaned and held her hand, barely having enough energy after her fight with the lightening dick that broke her wrist. It was still encased in ice and she struggled to find a doctors office or something. The flame on her eye was gone and the ice was just about melted. She had to hurry...
She hobbled quickly around, searching for an office before stumbling into an alleyway,where the last of the ice dropped off and she panted in pain. Fuck she was getting nowhere fast and her wrist her like hell.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:06 am

Danny had just sold some Conduit Heroine, $200 worth to an ex militia member. He was walking out of the alleyway when he saw someone, with pale skin and a broken wrist. Maybe if he helped her, she'd be a future buyer. "Hey, you ok?" He asked, he wasn't really concerned, and he could tell she wasn't okay as her wrist had bumps where misplaced bones were rubbing the skin. This was bad. "Woah woah, hold still, I used to be a med sudent before the blast." He lit a cigarette. "I can fix this up fine, need anything for the pain? I got some good shit." He pulled out a vile and a syringe full of a pink liquid. It was pink from the conduit blood in it.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:13 am

"I can deal with it," She grit her teeth, seeing the syringe. "Help me out here, I can tough it out.... but we should do this where fucking druggies cant sneak up on you and attack or something." She looked over to the door just slightly ajar beside them. She peered in.
"Come on..." She went inside, and found the place decently abandoned. She trusted herself enough to know she had power if things got bad. She shut the door behind him when he came in and got down on a cot on the ground someone had left there, taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:16 am

"Your choice, missy. Now let's see that wrist." He picked her forearm up and her wrist simply flopped about. "That's not good, let me grab some things and uh, Ah, here it is!" Danny said pulling out a saw and a plank of wood. He didn't hold up the wood though. "I just gotta make one cut, so don't you move!" He reeled the saw back and tugged her forearm closer to him. 
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:20 am

Alexa tensed, her eyes widening and looked at him. She practically waited for him to bring the saw to her arm, her other hand ready to impale him with shadows.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:24 am

Danny began sawing the wood around her forearm, watching her freak out in the process. He chuckled and moved her arm to lay on her chest. "Scared ya didn't I? Haha, I needed to see a reference to know how big of a piece of wood I needed for the brace." He grabbed her forearm again, but he held the smaller piece of wood to her wrist, it was the perfect size. "Next step, these bones! You know, you basically have powder in there, so this part will hurt like a bitch. You're SURE you don't want some pain killers?" He grabbed the syringe again.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:26 am

Alexa looked at him and glanced at the syringe... then grabbed the longer piece of wood he had sawed. She bit into it and stared at him, holding a peg coming out of the wall with her good hand. She nodded at him and braced herself.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:34 am

"You don't need that, it's just a shot." He said, filling up the syringe after dipping the tip in some alcohol, which was just vodka, or moonshine. One of those two for sure, Danny forgot. But the syringe was now full of Haruka's blood and heroine. He called it "Vector" after Haruka's powers. It would numb her, but she would soon be feeling like she had limbs that weren't there, while her real limbs would be basically immobile. He readied the needle. "Here it comes." He injected the drug into her arm and then waited for it to kick in. "Tell me when you feel it, shouldn't take long."

Last edited by Experiment 249 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:36 am

Alexa shot up. "I didn't want that...! What did you just inject into me?!" But as soon as she exerted the energy, she felt her senses dull and she fell back. "Nnh..." She blinked, the drugs skyrocketing through her system already.
"I... I cant feel my body..."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:40 am

"Isn't that the point? It was just some heroine you'll be fine, plus if anything goes wrong I can treat that too. Now, if you feel anything, try not to move too much." He grabbed her wrist and began manuvering the bones into a wrist shape, occasionally having to pull her wrist and twist some of them. "Jesus, what did this to you? it looks like you have minor burns too, electrical kinda." He continued setting the bones.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:48 am

Sena whimpered, just a little. She felt strange and she tried to get the story straight in her head.
"I got in a bar fight with ... C.. COLE MCGRATH!" She vaguely remembered calling her assailant Cole Mcgrath. "He had dis fuckin'... troll with him.. and a ... a... silver surfer... metal .... nnn...." She giggled uncontrollably, her good hand going up and playing with his hair.
"I bet... your hair tastes like... Gary Oak... heheheheheh...."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:55 am

"Cole McGrath. Really." He finished setting the bones and placed the wood block on her arm. He began wrapping it up. "So you're telling me that not only did you fight Cole, but you also fought his troll, and the silver surfer? Must've been some fight. How'd you live through it?" Danny chuckled. He loved the effects of heroine on other people. Before he finished, he took a drink of the vodka or, oh yeahm it was vodka, not moonshine. The vodka and put it back down and continued wrapping it. He took out a knife and cut the wrap. "You sure you don't want any mopre of that? only $50 a gram. 's got conduit blood in it, the good stuff, y'know?" He got more of the heroine and an empty syringe. He knew she wasn't thinking straight so it was the perfect time to take advantage of her. 
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:59 am

"Naaaaah man...." She grinned, sticking her tongue out and sitting up. "Hey ... a.. wanna see what I can duh...?"
She raised her hands up and it started snowing in their little apartment. "ny'ways... thanks fer the... wood..." She started to get up and giggled, not really feeling her legs, tripping over herself and hitting her head on the ground. When she raised it her head was bleeding and blood went all over her face.

There was a pause.

"AAAGGGHHHHHHHHH....." She screamed and sat up, looking at the blood on her, rocking back and forth. "Omigod, omigod, omigod, AAH..."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:02 am

Danny saw the snow. Of course she was a conduit, that's wonderful. "Chill, I can help, here put this bandage on and take this." He handed her a large bandage to wrap around her head and some ridiculously strong sleeping pills. He could make some good shit with her blood but he had to get her not awake, she was too dangerous. "I can help you with that bandage!" He said, wiping the blood off the ground. "Just let me clean up first. Need any water?" he handed her the vodka.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:11 am

"Listen to me," Sena suddenly put her arm around him and pulled him in. She was so... calm... with blood running down her face and onto Danny. Her eyes... stared into his SOUL.
"I know what you are. You're a vampire. Like my brother. You should meet him. He can do crazy shit too." She grinned, getting closer, blood dripping all over him and the shadows on the walls crept closer to him. "Your a wizard, right?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:15 am

Jesus, he'd never seen a conduit on drugs before. They usually take them after they leave, and he's only ever drugged normal people. Most normal people were usually out like a light by now but apparently not conduits. "Hmm? You're telling me you're brother's a vampire? I think we should meet!" Danny said, catching blood from her forehead in a vile until he eventually just wrapped her head up for her. "Lead the way!" He opened the door and checked his pistol for ammo. Fully loaded. He grabbed some more wood and cut a quick stake just in case. He was sweating a bit too much.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:19 am

"Where ya goin beautiful?" She stumbled over to him. "We're takin... my way... teeehehehhehe<3" With that a giant black gaping hole opened below them and she held his hand, blinking and smiling as the both fell through.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:23 am

Danny looked at the girl awkwardly as she said they were taking "her way" and then basically all the air in his lungs escaped in a slew of swearing as he fell into a hole that suddenly appeared below him, he dropped the stake outside of the hole, but kept the gun and the bottle of blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malpractice (Reap and Ex)   Malpractice (Reap and Ex) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malpractice (Reap and Ex)
Page 1 of 1