infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hit em up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Nice_Guy

The_Nice_Guy

Hit em up Empty
PostSubject: Hit em up   Hit em up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Man.. I miss enjoying the fresh, country air. 

That's a simple thought floating around the dome of the bleach blonde haired man while he travels around the city. It doesn't take some blast core RFI power to notice the difference between city air, which is about as thick as steel in comparison to crisp, cool air that one's able to enjoy by living in a rural area. Nathaniel sniffs twice, before covering up his nose with his sneeze. Coming down with a cold isn't a good idea. Winters here are a drag. I miss pharmacies. Still, no case of the sniffles is going to be enough to put a determined Drago down from his mission today. The dark, evening sky leaves Empire city feeling brisk and chilly, so those unwise enough to travel without a respectable amount of layers would be returning home with at least a cold. Nathaniel travels along the sidewalk around the uptown part of the city while wearing a navy blue peacoat jacket, and a pair of tan dockers, with a glove on his left hand. His right one is tucked inside of his pocket. After many minutes of traveling through town, with his eyes kept in front of him while he evades eye contact with strangers of any kind, the destination is reached.

The Empire City Library is always a grand sight. Everything's bigger in the city of lights. Because it obviously is not a resource-rich building despite being very large, this building is one of the safest places in the world. The homeless are known for sleeping/or trying to sleep here during this time of the year in order to escape the unforgiving northeastern weather that comes around this time of year. Thankfully, Draco doesn't sweat his living situation. The blonde enters the library, and images of his favorite books fill him with wanderlust, the kind of wanderlust that can only be fulfilled by traveling the world, but who needs to travel around the world when you have books that can take you anywhere without making you leave your seat? Draco clutches at his chest as he nods to the library desk clerk, and looks around with a goofy smile that covers both of his cheeks. 'Focus, focus. I don't need the secrets to Narnia, I need some medicine books. Or something. Where the heck..' ponders Nathan. He's more used to going through cheap thrift stores for books college students didn't want anymore, but one more Calculus 101 wouldn't bring him any closer being able to take perfect care of himself.

After passing a handful of isles without any good results, the letters of categories go from M to P, and finally they reach R. Religious books of are stacked in this isle, and Nathan's immediately drawn to this select category. He looks at the hand that was not covered in a glove, because a list of book titles are written on the pale hand by a black marker. 'Hmm.. One copy of the bible. Check. Quran, check.' Nathan grabs the book, and a second later, that single copy of the book would appear to be sucked into his hand as if Draco was a walking wind tunnel. A copy of every religious text will find itself falling to the same fate, until Nathan's able to rub ten titles off of his hand. The library's a bit empty at the moment, so Nathaniel's hardly worrying about being caught. Who gets pissy over a book? He travels over to the travel/world section to repeat.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Hit em up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit em up   Hit em up Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:23 pm

((OOC: For this, I'm gonna assume your characters pressure powers are turned off, because otherwise this interaction would happen nothing like I'm imagining.))
Linus Moore:
Linus rolled into the Empire City Library with three Bankers behind him. Two meat heads in case somewhere, somehow, the lead started flying, and good 'ol Computer Jack. Jack had some hacking to do on city files for the gang, and he reasoned the most unsuspecting place to get that done was to hop onto the signal from the library. Linus, never one to argue with computer nerds(mostly because he didn't understand half the mumbo jumbo bout tech they said...), agreed, and there they were.
"Hey, Jack baby, take thing one and thing two 'ere and do your thing. I'm gonna scope the place out." Linus said, gesturing to their two thugs, before sashaying across the library, seeing who there was to see. he spotted some long-haired guy carrying a huge pile of books.
"Quite a reading habit you got there." Benny said aloud, making conversation as he too skimmed the books.
Back to top Go down
The_Nice_Guy

The_Nice_Guy

Hit em up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit em up   Hit em up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:35 am

(Correcto mundo.)

Nathan's wiping off his shopping list when another citizen passively comments his love for religious texts. The quirky male raises an eyebrow while he tries to deduce whether it's sarcasm or actually a legit question. For the sake of not sticking out too much, the marine responds. "Indeed. Religious texts are really important. In a world where the next day is guaranteed, these texts can be the closest thing that we have to immortality. Not everyone gets to be a conduit, but the key to immortality is right in front of us." confesses the tall,  slender male while he checks over the condition of each book. Because of the passive but still direct contact, Nathan opts to stop warping books over into his private closet, so he's taken eight books, yet is only carrying too at the moment. "You wouldn't happen to know the area to search for maps of the city, and the like, would you? I'm looking for geography books, architectural design books, and.." and that'd be enough expose' about what's on the list of books he's searching for today.

His peripheral vision scans the well dressed men that entered with the person that initiated contact with him. "I take it that you come around these parts often, eh?" There'd be a slight twinge of his natural accent from growing up in the sticks, although the dialect between Nathan and a city slicker is practically the same. "Libraries, I mean. Excuse me for asking if you don't know, I'd hate to intrude."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Hit em up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit em up   Hit em up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:52 pm

Linus Moore:

"Nah, I don't usually have time to waste at libraries." Linus grinned, "I know everything I need to know."
Nathan reached into his pocket a pulled out a poker chip. It was his lucky poker chip, he flipped it in the air and caught it with his palm.
"But, I can help you with those detailed city plans..." Linus said. he jerked his thumb over at Jack. "My man Jack over there can help you out with any kind of plans you need. For a small price of course." With that Linus put on his biggest, most convincing business smile.
Back to top Go down
The_Nice_Guy

The_Nice_Guy

Hit em up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit em up   Hit em up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Nathan shaking his head in immediate disapproval and disagreement with this man's statement practically puts his thoughts on display for the gentleman. "Or so you think." retorts the blonde, while he catches the poker chip in the corner view of his eye, and his eyes watch the entire chip flip. While his gaze falls upon the other sections of the library because this man doesn't have the know-how to find the category he's been asked about, but this well dressed man makes up for it by pointing over to one of the people that made an entrance with him that's actively typing away at a nearby computer. 

..And right after pointing out his associate, Linus's face shifts to form a smile that would easily make him look like the most suspicious person inside of this grand information center. Drago raises his eyebrow while he tries to ignore the 'car salesman' vibe that this cool cat puts off long enough to debate whether or not he should even entertain the idea. After a few seconds of mental ping pong, he turns to face the shorter man. "That sounds wonderful. I'd only like to know about some examples of different styles of structures, maybe one or two of each. Copies of blueprints wouldn't be too expensive, right? I didn't plan on running into someone from an architecture firm here." Alot of the things he's saying aren't absolute truths, but because they aren't complete lies, he's able to keep a straight face the entire time. He runs his gloved hand through his long, wild hair and adjusts his glasses. "So, exactly how much would it cost?"'
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Hit em up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit em up   Hit em up Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Linus Moore:

"No, couldn't cost too much." Linus said with a grin. He flipped the poker chip once more. "But, you misunderstand me. I can get you detailed blueprints of any building. Like, if you wanted the exact building specifications of say, a bank? Jack and I could hook you up. What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
The_Nice_Guy

The_Nice_Guy

Hit em up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit em up   Hit em up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:30 am

"I'm sorry, I don't know what kind of person you're assuming I am, but I'm only interested in things that're much more kosher. You often lurk around here, tryin' ta offer things that're borderline illegal to complete strangers? I think that's called entrapment, dude. I want blueprints to thinks like towers and the like." There's a look of disgust plastered on the adult's face, with a mixture of surprise and disbelief. His serious persona doesn't get it if this is a joke, and if it is, then he considers it to be in extremely bad taste. His head pivots and he looks around, hoping that no one heard this shady character take a conversation to a place that practically sounds like he's taken a hit of something a bit too strong. When none of the other few individuals inside the library give him a strange look, he's able to calm down and breathe again. Afterwards, he furrows his brow while his eyes lock down on the extremely bold person in front of him.

"Think smaller. I'd like to look over a few museums, and other extremely well built things. You know? I'm looking for unique architecture, not years in prison." His eyes focus on the person nailing away at the keypad in front of them for now. 'You've gotta be tripping..' thinks Nathaniel while he chuckles at the thought of him putting off a vibe that'd cause anyone to believe that he's a bank robber, or something else.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Hit em up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit em up   Hit em up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Linus Moore:

Linus raised his hands in defeat. "Geez, dude. Don't say it so loud. I don't want every person in this building knowing about my little operation." He growled. "But, I guess I can get you those schematics. For say, five blueprints of various museums, and about ten of others... I'd place it at... Say, two hundred fifty dollars?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hit em up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit em up   Hit em up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hit em up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Trials :: Empire City-
Jump to: