infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poisoning the water

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Poisoning the water Empty
PostSubject: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Lysander made his first move on Empire city overnight. The two city blocks he controlled now had reaper patrols, drug sales and rooftop watches. The city ran smoothly in that are, crime was down near 100%, the Reapers enforced everything with an iron fist. A curfew was enacted to prevent citizens from seeing Reaper activity but anyone with a window could easily peek out and see a horde of them move to the next block over. A few patrols wandered between alleyways, planting surveillance devices on buildings and a tar pump was placed on top of one building. It slowly injected tar into the building's water supply. This could be taken care of in two ways, of course. Close up or far away. Destroying it from close up not only triggers the failsafe but sprays around it with tar before pumping it's entire payload into the system at a much faster rate, bursting pipes and swiftly infecting all inside. This takes a minute to do, however and can be removed beforehand. If one chose to attack from afar, not only do they risk destroying the water tower, but triggering the failsafe without knocking the pump off. Four reapers armed with AK 47's and grenades walk along the rooftop, ready to defend the pump.

KARMA MOMENT (approved by ReaptheMusic)
Destroy from up close, get covered in tar giving Lysander access to your character's mind for a moment
(GOOD +1)

Destroy from afar
Character stays safe but insures Lysander's victory over the city block.
(EVIL -1)
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:17 pm

The Darkness swooped down into The Neon like a shadow in the night. It had been very troublesome getting across without a bridge, but having your own fighter jet to give you a lift did have its perks. He silently climbed up the building upon which the tar pump was placed. After spending an hour and a half an another rooftop from a blind spot of reaper surveillance, observing their patterns, The Darkness had memorized their movement patterns across the rooftop. As he neared the top, he paused and pulled out a line of grapple cable from his belt. He made a loop on one end, and snagged the hook bit on the edge of the rooftop. He counted "Three, two, one..." In his head, before reaching his hand up and grabbing the leg of one of the Reaper guards, and yanking him off the rooftop hard. Without letting go, The Darkness swept the man off the roof, and against the side of the building where he climbed. It was difficult to hold on, but he managed. He looped the end of the rope around The Reapers leg, and pulled himself once more onto the rooftop.
The Darkness moved swiftly to the cover of darkness provide by the Reapers huge tar pump, just as another Reaper rounded the corner of the rooftop.
The Darkness waited for another chance to take down more Reaper patrols.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:28 pm

The reapers who weren't pulled off the roof only heard a shout that sounded as if gravel was being shoved down his throat. Two of them opened fire into the darkness (not the person, the area) But all that they heard were bullets ricocheting off of metal and concrete, The third walked around the edge of the darkness and peered in, He shot in the air and in the split second he saw what looked like a foot and unloaded a clip on it. He killed a rat, and had to reload his ammo, the other two reapers had their weapons raised and were ready to fire at the second sign of danger, The reaper who hung from the ledge had passed out and was dead silent, dripping tar onto the ground below.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:51 pm

The Darkness:

The Darkness held his breath, thanking the god he didn't believe in for not getting hit by the flurry of bullets that raked his cover.
The Darkness knew he had to act fast, as he heard the clicking of an empty magazine being ejected from a gun on one side of him. He reached into his belt and produced two heavy disc-like objects, and flung them at the two other Reapers, knocking the guns from their hands and sending them flying off the side of the building.
The Darkness emerged from the shadows and was on the reaper with the empty gun. He riped the assault rifle from his hands and used it as a club to smack him hard in the face. The Reaper took the blow and hit the ground hard. The Darkness then turned slowly, and cracked his knuckles, and then his neck.
"Lets do this."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:56 pm

The two remaining reapers Showed no fear and one rushed in and started swinging like a mad man, his hits were harder than a normal person, but very few hits made contact. He was screaming and spitting used tar on The Darkness that had no power left in it, it was just normal tar at that point. He grappled the darkness in possibly the worst excuse for a grapple you've ever seen.

The other Reaper ran behind cover and pulled out a grenade, waiting to pull the pin and rush the Darkness. He began counting, one.. two... GO! He charged, even if he didn't kill him the blast would set off the saftey mechanism, had the reaper pulled the pin before he started running it would have exploded when he got there, but he pulled it AS he reached the batman-esque man.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:06 pm

The Darkness easily twisted out of the first reapers grapple, with his armored costume making the hits feel less strong, but still hurting. He grunted as he punches the man hard, cracking his nose and letting him crumple on the ground.
The Darkness looked up in time to see the man with the grenade. He hit him with a jumping kick to the chest, sending him sprawling and knocking the grenade into the air.
The Darkness leapt up and grabbed it, hurling it far across rooftops away from the tar pump. It boomed somewhere off in the distance on another rooftop, not causing much damage to the area around it.
As the other reaper got up, The Darkness pulled one of his pistols and shot him once in the head. The Darkness would never killed, but his magazine was loaded with rubber bullets. The man he had shot would wake up several hours later with a spent rubber bullet lying near him, and huge bruise on his head, and with one helluva migraine.
The Darkness then quickly ran over to the tar pump. He took a deep breath and yanked the pump off, feeling the failsafe spray onto him. instead of the water.
(OOC: Can we get to the battle of the minds now?)
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:15 pm

All of the Darkness' muscles began flexing and relaxing back and forth uncontrollably as his vision pulsed from red to black. Lysander's voice was in his head. "You'd think with a name like the darkness, you'd be a villain. You have all the tools to serve my Reaper army well. You could even be a general. What do you say? What will make you join my Reapers? Money? Women? Tell me your price" Lysander started triggering the Darkness to descend the building to an alleyway, no Reapers were near. For some reason, though, the hallucinations weren't triggering as wildly as he would have liked, simply the color flashing and the constant sound of Lysander's voice in his head, no images of Reapers.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:19 pm

The Darkness:
"NO!" The Darkness shouted. He willed himself with all his power to fight the muscle convulsions. His head screamed in agony as he tried stopping Lysanders advance on him. He desperately pulled himself back up, just one more rung on the ladder, but he couldn't go any further. He willed all of his mental power against the tar. This couldn't happen. Not today.
"I don't seek material gain, I want justice. To right wrongs. To end crime. TO STOP YOU!" He shouted at Lysander mentally.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:24 pm

Lysander continued moving him down the ladder. "But think of what we could do together! We could have the entire city under our control! We'd have more influence than those Spartans ever did with a man on ever rooftop in the city enforcing OUR laws that WE write!" He shouted in his mind, it sounded as though Lysander were on all sides of him but he was nowhere to be seen. "Think about it, I know your name, you know. I know who you like, dislike. I know everything about you. I can destroy you but I won't. I need you." He said. Lysander had no idea about any of these things, but with a bit more tar, all of it would be admitted to him he just had to get him off that damn building...
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:42 pm

The Darkness knew there was no way Lysander could have that information. He kept his mind off it though, so he could not gain it.
"Laws already exist! To protect people! To give them freedom! The Spartans give people a choice! They don't do evil! UNLIKE YOU! You're SCUM Lysander! "
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:01 pm

"Scum? I'm not the FOOL covered in TAR!" Lysander shouted in his mind. He continued marching the Darkness down the ladder. "Now just drop down. I have a surprise for you at the bottom." Lysander said, but the Darkness couldn't discern if it was a real voice or the hallucination. It seemed to come from all directions but from below was louder than the rest. He waited at the back of the alley in the shadows with a bucket full of tar he was playing in. he manipulated it like snow, making balls of it. He would've hit the Darkness with one, but he had a reason for not playing baseball. "Just keep going down." He said in their minds.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:29 pm

"Daddy!" A loud voice echoed throughout the streets and up ahead a helicopter dropped down. Over the intercom was Pan, giggling as he watched his father. The helicopter on autopilot turned to the side and there was War on the mounted machine gun with Juliette in her lap. She aimed the Gattling gun at the Darkness to get him off the roof and allowed Juliette to press the button to make it fire. The bullets trailed along the fire escape and rooftops, all aiming for The Darkness.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:07 pm

The Darkness:

In Lysanders moment of distraction from the gunfire and the high-pitched squeal of his sons voice, The Darkness broke free of his mental control, feeling the mental connection between the two being severed.
The Darkness jumped off the ladder, but rather than pushing himself downward, he pushed himself to the side, at the wall. As he flew through the wall, and downwards due to the pull of gravity, he pulled his grappling hook and fired upwards- Directly at War's helicopter.
The grapple caught on one of the helicopters bottom rungs, with which the helicopter would normally use to land.
The Darkness was pulled up rapidly, but did not plan on staying for long, knowing that of he did he would quickly know what Swiss cheese felt like. He quickly tagged the bottom of the chopper with a small tracking device, it would be useful to see the general area where War most likely way, now that she'd gone rouge.
He then pushed off from the chopper, flipping around and spreading his cape out wide, using it as a glider to flee from the combat. "Hopefully any more shots fired would rip into my cape, and not my body..." The Darkness thought, as he glided off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:05 pm

A bright spotlight shone on Lysander, making him not only easy to see, but making him feel bad for hiding so poorly. He was scared at first, and hearing children's screams the mental link he had with the darkness was severed. He couldn't see who it was or hear any of them cleary due to the lights and the chopper blades, so he aimed a gun at them and tried to yell up at them but felt his words hit him back in the face, as the chopper blades were drowning out all noise.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:09 pm

The chopper landed on the building that the tar pump had been on. All was quiet for a few moments, until two heads, one full of pale blonde hair and the other a messy brown, poked over the side of the roof and grinned down at him. Followed by them was War, smiling down at him.

"Happy fucking birthday Lysander," She grinned. "I got you something special."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:16 pm

"Can I guess what it is? Is it, I don't know a HELICOPTER?" He said, teleporting to the top of the ladder. He had to climb up the rest himself, as he could only go in straight lines. "Why did you shoot your own man? I almost had him joining me too." Lysander picked up Pan. "Never trust men in spandex." He told him "But Wat, you know you just basically marked your forehead with a laser sights, right? They HAVE to know it was you, and you probably have some tracker shit on you, or the Helicopter or something. I meant it when I said we can't stay together!" Lysander said, bouncing Pan in his arms. The Darkness escaped because of these two little shits and War, but they were his little shits and War, so he had to be nice to them, not that he could be mean to them directly.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:28 pm

"Shut it," She crossed her arms and looked at him. "I shot Cregnix's girlfriend, ran off with important blueprints on the Spartans Fortress, save your ass by shooting at that asshat, bring our kids with safely and I don't even get a thank you." She shook her head and looked away. She smirked slightly. "I ought to shoot you."
That was something she had always used to say to him and now... it just felt natural. She felt relaxed here, with Lysander. She looked at him, her red eyes soft as Juliette tugged on her fathers pant leg, waiting to be picked up too. Pan played with his tentaclesque tongue and tried grabbing at Lysanders.
"Look, I know I'm dropping a damn ball but you left me with the choice of either sticking around with the Spartans and destroying you or joining you and helping you." She went over to him and grabbed him by the front of his shirt aggressively. "Who do you think I chose?"
She was careful not to crush Pan between them when War kissed him deeply, her tongue exploring his mouth once more and she blushed.
God she'd missed this.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:58 pm

"Thanks..." He said, snapping his teeth at Pan. and giving him a silly smile. He felt a tug at his pants and picked up Juliette. "Y'know, kids are kin-" he was cut off by War's kiss as he was shocked that it was HER tongue doing the work. After the kiss, he looked at her. "Y'know, I do need an emperess for the Reaper empire." He winked and started to head for the copter. "You're in second place for the position" He joked.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:03 am

"And who would be in First?" She smirked back at him. She paused before getting on the copter, seeing something blinking on the side. With a grin she kicked the tracking device off the metal and got in, helping their kids inside who took their seats, being good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poisoning the water   Poisoning the water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poisoning the water
Page 1 of 1