infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED) Empty
PostSubject: The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED)   The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:53 pm

SETTING THE STAGE:
It is night, at the start of the topic it's 9 PM. A light breeze goes through the city, and brilliant stars light up the night. There is a massive party going on, all throughout Empire, centered around Spartans Tower. Amazing multi-colored lighting light up the city, fireworks shoot up into the sky periodically. Various stands litter the Empire streets, selling various snack foods, fireworks and candy, among other things. Almost everyone is out and about, partying hard all night long. For one night only, The Spartans have temporarily called off their constant war with the gangs, and invited them to party just like the rest(assuming they don't commit too much crime during the night, anyways). Note that most of the roleplaying in this topic will occur in the large area surrounding Spartans tower.

Matt Alacran:
Matt walked with Lyla, observing the partying as it went on. "So, er, what do you want to do?" He asked her, gesturing to the wide variety of Party Games available.

Jason Cregnix:
"So much goddamn work..." Cregnix sprinted around The Spartans control hub(being the only one actually inside Spartans tower), flicking through cameras, pressing buttons, and shouting at the computer to do things. The only thing Cregnix hated about the Empire Festival was the incredible workload required for himself and his machinery at the beginning of the night. But luckily in a few hours his work would be done, he could see Ari, and they could enjoy the night together. Hell, maybe they could even force The Darkness make another pie! Jason smiled at the memory of that one year, as he pressed a button to issue another salvo of fireworks. This year's festival was going to be great!

Axton Powers:
Axton walked along, merrily munching on some popcorn. Damn, it felt good to be out of that clunky ODST armor for once. Maybe he could meet someone as he walked? Hopefully. Maybe he'd see an old military buddy, have some laughs about the good old days!

Kane Pastis:
Kane ran about through the festival, happy as a clam. Parties were great! He held on to a variety of party favors, including a kazoo, a balloon, and a few other things. "Oh Rat? Where are you Rat!" Kane called, looking for his brother Cyn.

The Lich and Lone Wanderer:
The Lich was in his customary suit, for once, out of that old dusty costume. He walked with a certain swagger, a sense of confidence, certain that his old ways would hold up in newer times. The Lich walked beside the Wanderer, who still wore his old trench coat, the the brim of his broad cowboy hat pulled low.
"How come you never have fun, Wanderer?" The lich asked nonchalantly.
"No time." He responded.
"Oh, come on. Let's go have some fun, yeah?" The Lich said, grabbing the Wanderers arm and guiding the two of them towards a pair of women.

Captain Jack Spax:
The Captain lounged at one of the various tables set up near Spartans tower, leaning back in his chair, and telling tales of the sea to various children who had gathered round the drunken sailor to see what the hell his tory was.

The Headhunters:
The Hunters chatted idly, looking for people they might know as they talked. They were out of their armor for a change, in their civilian clothes for once.

Ned Hendrikson:
Ned's presence at the Festival was, suffice to say, a keen balance between working and partying. He would snap a picture here or there, right before going around to a party game, or to take a swig of alcohol.

Intuentis:
Intuentis watched quietly from the rooftops. Not participating, but simply observing, waiting. He had a feeling something big would happen tonight. What? He didn't know. But it would certainly be big.

Conan Kennith:
"So, how's life been Brofessor Jawbreaker?" Conan asked Randall, who stood beside him. Between Spartans training, missions, and their parents awkwardly dating, Conan never really got too many oppurtities to just chill with Randall anymore. Man, the Empire Festival was awesome!

Linus Moore:
Linus strolled through the partying streets of Empire, never straying to far from Spartans tower. Life was good...

Harbinger:
Harbinger looked at the readout on his wrist.
Time: 2100 Hours.
Armor Weapons: Fully Loaded
Armor Integrity: 100%
Mission Counter: READY AND WAITING

Harbinger looked back upon his ranks as they assembled in the sewers below Empire. Some sprinted around, making sure the gas on their vehicles was full. Others loaded and checked their rocket launchers, assault rifles, and various other weapons. His Elite Vanguard stood silently in formation, their particle blades ready to draw, their guns ready to be pulled. The mission would begin soon, at exactly 2200 hours. The New Assyrians hurriedly checked and double checked their mission objectives, checked their times disassembling and reassembling duplications of Spartans weapons and security systems. They were ready. More than ready...
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED)   The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:04 am

Jackson was a bit too drunk to help himself from going crazy and shocking people with every handshake, only seriously injuring 3. He was drunk, what could he do? "Y'know, little dude, we could use that power of yours a lot more than you use it!" He said thinking of stripping the clothes off girls with Tenno's powers making a grabbing motion with his hands in front of his chest.

Lysander had ordered all of his reapers to dress in 'Sheep's Clothing'. Even he himself was dressed normally. He wore a suit and arrived via Limousine with War and the other higher ranked Reapers who were all dressed in upper class civilian clothing. They were unrecognizable and not on any missions. Nobody would be converted or killed by Reapers this night unless of course something went down, they all had 'Body guards' who were just reapers with there mouths stuck closed and dressed in fancy clothing with weapons ranging from pistols and sticks of dynamite to RPG's on the rooftops nearby and AK's hidden behind bars.

Tenno remained silent as the pervy old man told him to remove clothes off of people with his powers. He refused to do it, and was more distracted by the fact he hadn't tried it. Imagine the possibilities of his powers! He could do so much with them that he was sure the Spartans would teach him. "No, stop drinking!" He made the bottom of Jackson's glass fall off, spilling his drink.

Danny made his way to the festival. The Vampire was nice enough to let him leave and he bought a plane ticket with the drug money to go to the festival with some of the new shit he had. He already made a profit of $683 by selling weed and ecstasy to random teenagers and college kids. It was going to be a good night
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED)   The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:23 am

Disconnected...Disconnected...Sorry to keep you waiting. %$#@! The smartest phone manufactured by the smartest man, not fifteen feet from the smartest building in (developing) Empire couldn't keep a signal for two seconds, literally two seconds! Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if those jack-holes with the Xbones weren't hogging all the bandwidth. Every second his eyes weren't glancing at the screen or blinking, Raiden would glare across the crowded street impatiently at the row of party-spazzes sitting in front of their consoles and multi-screen TVs, as if they couldn't do that at home. 

One text, just one text to his girlfriend saying something like,"Meet me at the revolving doors," would do. Why didn't they plan ahead? That could have saved so much time! Now, there was a direct correlation between the fullness of the pseudo-conduit's beer bottle and the amount he wanted to decimate his cardboard phone in an already cardboard world.

Remember, this is all on top of his stress building up as a result of anti-law gangers filling up the street in front of the near-empty building that housed almost everything dividing the city (if we're going to call it a city) and utter chaos. The chaos that plagued this town years back. Any second, a bomb could detonate, or the ground could collapse, or whatever hadn't been prepared for yet.

Slightly disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED)   The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:58 pm

Simon was flying around in hawk form, looking for spare rodents, partially because he was on duty patrolling, and partially because he was hungry.

Ash was sitting at the Bar Dumort, drinking scotch

Slender was away from the party, in an alleyway, feeling like he didn't belong.

[color=gray]James was with Bill Williamson, teaching him finer control of his powers in an alley seperate from Mark Slender. It seemed that James' shadow powers and Bill's Mist abilities operated under some of the same functions, and thus he took it on himself to master these abilities. That... and he knew how the guy felt, being a victim of the Doom
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED)   The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:30 pm

((I think I'll just move this along. Get things more.. Interesting.))
Matt Alacran:
FILLER POST

Axton Powers:
FILLER POST

Kane Pastis:
FILLER POST

Lich and Wanderer:
FILLER POST

Headhunters:
FILLER POST

Ned Hendrikson:
FILLER POST

Intuentis:
FILLER POST

Linus Moore:
FILLER POST

Conan Kennith:
FILLER POST

Harbinger and Jason Cregnix:

Harbinger looked once again at his wrist-readout. 2105 hours. Exactly fifty five minutes until he would promptly move out.
"Sir." He heard a voice from behind him, and turned to see one of his Trusted Lieutenants standing behind him.
"Yes, Lieutenant?" He asked.
"Sir. All of our troops are ready to move out. All of their jobs have been at the very least quadruple checked, the weapons are primed and loaded, and the LOTUS's are ready to light up."
Krodin grinned under his helmet. "Excellent. We'll move now." He turned on his heel and was about to give the order when he heard his Lieutenant say from behind him, "Um, sir, are you seriously deviating from the plan and moving out now?"
Krodin narrowed his eyes, and activated once of his particle blades. He pushed it to the man's throat. "Are you daring to question my command, Lieutenant?" He growled.
"N-n-no, sir!"
Without a word, Krodin cut the man down, not giving him any time to get off a last word or anything. While his men knew quite well that he certainly knew the definition of the word mercy, he simply chose not to exercise any.
Another of his Lieutenants looked casually at the scene. "Might I ask why you killed him?" He asked.
"I'm fine with questioning authority. It helps me discover flaws in my plans. I do not, however, care for men who lie to my face. MOVE OUT!" He shouted.
Krodin activated his mission timer, and pressed a key to transfer his wrist readout to his heads-up display.
"Squads, check in." Krodin ordered through his communications array. In his HUD, several green lights winked, signifying each squads readiness. In response, he flashed his own green light in all of their helmets, and flashed an amber one in the helmets of his Elite Vanguard- The signal for follow me.
Krodin quietly raised the sewer grate. He was in a side alley just off the Spartans tower. No one else was there, one of the few alleys devoid of partiers, for the sole reason of a rumor about a poltergeist Krodin had been careful to stir up around the areas he needed clear. Either way, all of his men were well prepared to dispatch anyone who could be there anyways.
"All teams, safe arrival?" He asked. The green lights winked once more. Everyone was up and out of the sewers, no contacts. Excellent.
"Squads A through C, initiate Delta protocol. D through H, initiate objective 'Blind'." Krodin ordered, while making a quick hand gesture to the four elite troops following him.
The five of them moved silently through the alley, Krodin holding up a hand as they rounded the corner. Three contacts, all drunk off their ass. He checked a visual in his lower HUD, intel had no Reaper or Spartans forces that could see anything that could be done to those people. Excellent.
He fired a single paralysis dart into once shoulder, freezing him where he stood. "Whoa man, you okay brah?" His two friends drunkenly stumbled to him. Krodin and his Vanguard kept to the wall, out of their sight line.
Krodin flashed a purple light in two of his troops helmets, and made a hand gesture towards the civilians. His two men moved and quietly dispatched them.
The two men fell back into formation and the five proceeded to the back end of Spartans HQ.
As they arrived, Krodin could hear a large round of "We Will Rock You" going down around front, just as squads A-c's lights flashed green in his helmet. The distraction was being made. Squads D through H's lights flashed as well. Security protocols disabled. Excellent.
Two of his own men moved forward and pulled out plastic explosives gear. They rigged it to a small section of the back wall, and all of the men stepped back as it detonated. The already moderately quiet explosive would sound like barely a mouse farting to Krodin, who was only a mere ten feet away, had he not been wearing a sound-proofed helmet. The party's deafening noise certainly made this operation a helluva lot easier. All across the building, his squads would be making entrances, and advancing various stages of the plan. From here, he trusted his squad Captains to do what had been drilled several hundred times.
It was a simple matter for Krodin and his men to make their way up the stairwell to the twentieth floor, the home of The Spartans command hub. He made a hand gesture for his men to hold back, and activated thermal vision on his helmet. Only Cregnix was inside, and in-depth readout showed he was very tired, based on his heartbeat and body temperature. He quietly pushed open the door- An action that would go unnoticed to Cregnix's security systems, which were being fed an endless loop.
He stepped up as quietly as his boots would allow, still unnoticed. He then grabbed the back of Jason's head, and slammed it into the control board hard.
"SON OF A-" Cregnix shouted, scrambling backwards and looking upon the man that had harmed him. He quickly keyed one of the silver bands on his wrist to summon some Iron Man armor to aid him in the fight.
Krodin simply chuckled and grabbed Cregnix by the throat, hoisting him up into the air, and deactivating the soundproofing on his helmet as so he could carry on conversation. "Your armor won't come, you realize. By now my troops have already disabled them, and are corrupting their systems as we speak. I wouldn't try calling your friends for help either. I've placed a communications lock on this room. Nothing not authorized by me gets in or out."
Cregnix desperately tried kicking Krodin in the chest, his feet doing nothing the Krodin's armor plating.
"How about you take off that armor and fight me like a man! Isn't that what evil bastards like you do?" Cregnix growled.
"If there's one thing I've learned about coming to power, it is- Do not fight like a man. Fight like an Evil Overlord." With that, he slammed Cregnix once, hard in the face for the K.O.

He stepped out of the room, with Cregnix's limp for over one shoulder. He tossed Cregnix to one of his men- "Keep him alive. Barely. Do a full cavity search, I also want him completely naked so he doesn't pull any tricks. Keep several armed guards on him at all times. If you'll excuse me, gentlemen, I have business to attend to."

Roughly a minute later, Krodin was up on the main balcony of Spartans tower, with his men putting the finishing touches in some hologram projecting equipment.
"Play the program."

Suddenly, all of the TV's in Empire city would be tuned to the same channel by use of a singular, powerful pulse. A camera image of outer Spartans balcony would be displayed via projector to the front side of Spartans tower- In full view of all partygoers.
It appeared empty, but to the eyes of all viewers, it would appear something like this. A hologram image of Krodin, dragging along a bloodied and battered body with a bag on its head to the very edge of the roof. To everyone, the holograms looked completely real. Sounded real. Felt real.

The hologram Krodin would shout out to the masses: "People of Empire City! My name, is Krodin Miller. You do not know me. Soon, my name is one you will know well." he pulled the bag off the other holograms face, while simultaneously pulling it to it's knees, revealing the battered face of Jason Cregnix. "This is Jason Cregnix. He is the most powerful man in Empire City. But today? Today, I become the most powerful man in the world." The hologram Krodin, without hesitation, reached out and snapped the hologram Cregnix's neck. To everyone, he would appear dead. To every Spartans member, were they to check, he had set the real Cregnix's vitals to appear flat lined at that moment.
"This is how easily heroes fall." Hologram Krodin chuckled, kicking the dead body of Cregnix. He then spread his arms in a wide, welcoming gesture. "Let the game begin!"

On that note, several things would happen at the same moment. From Spartans balcony, dozens in not hundreds of Iron Man suits would fly out, remotely controlled by Krodin's men. They would begin indiscriminately killing crowd members that were not part of Krodin's crew. Krodin's men that had caused a distraction would pulled out their guns, and being killing people. a single LOTUS mine would detonate in the sewers, causing panic, and giving path for two Scorpion Main Battle Tanks to roll out, and start killing. Several jet aircraft would also scream into the sky above. Krodin's conquest had begun.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED)   The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Jackson ducked under all the falling rocks and jumped over the pulsating shreatnel form below. "The fuck is this?" He said aloud as several suits flew above. All made of metal. Hm. He launched himself into the air a good 25 feet and lassoed a suit, pulling himself to it. Once able to touch it, he peeled the metal back, magnetizing it against itself and Swung his fist back to punch the one inside. Only problem was, it was empty. "For christ's sake!" He said agan as he began draining the electricity from it and compacting it all together with magnetism. He didn't realize how fast he was going until the suit actually broke and they both slammed into the side of a building, landing Jackson into an office.

Tenno was gone in a flash, he simply turned himself into dust and blew in the wind until he was safely directcly in front of a suit. He partially reformed, as in none of him was actually connected. He shouted "STOP!" at the suit, but it just flew through him, scattering his torso. "Welp, new plan." He said, slowly drifting to the ground. He began thinking of what to do, but had no ideas.

Danny bolted at the first sign of danger. He pulled his gun and ran, anytime he was stuck somewhere he would just shoot in the air and people would move. He went to hide in a sewer, but as he reached on, the cap exploded off and fire shot into the sky. "Aw man, fuck this shit!" He said and ran to try and find Haven.

Lysander casually stood up from his chair and marched back to the limo with his reapers. They all got the mental signal to retreat and they all did so. The reapers from far away, however were to tar up citizens and kidnap them on the way back to the neon. All went according to plan although 17 reapers and newly tarred citizens diesd in the sewer explosions. It was a sad loss, but Lysander was safe. For now, at least.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED)   The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:36 pm

Simon went into overdrive mode. He felt it was unlikely that, given the evidence, that the suits were occupied by Jason, or were sent by him. In eagle form, he flew towards one, dodging bullet fire, and then, last second, turning into a bear, slamming the suit, tearing it apart as both tumbled to the ground.

Ash drew his shotgun, replicating as he did so, and started firing at the suits, attemping to distract them from the humans. "LOOK AT US YOU STUPID BOTS!"

Slender couldn't really do anything to the Iron Man suits, so he used his fearful presence to scare humans away
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED)   The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Empire Festival(ALL MEMBERS NEEDED)
Page 1 of 1