infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome the nooby!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selphie12

Welcome the nooby! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome the nooby!   Welcome the nooby! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:21 am

Hi, new to the forums, you can call me Selphie. I'm not new to RP, I used to play on an old Dragon Age forum. However, I am quite new to infamous, been watching playthroughs of Second Son to fill the void of not having a PS4. I love the setting and the story of it though and I've had a character niggling in my head for a while now. 
Hope to get to know all of you and if anyone would care to point me at a summation of where the forum stands plot wise I'd really appreciate it.
Talk soon! ^_^
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Welcome the nooby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome the nooby!   Welcome the nooby! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:36 am

Welcome to infamous rpg! I'm Lego, the newest moderator on the site. Hope you enjoy your time here!

But, anyways, plot things-

Basically, this is what happened-
infamous 1
Then, on site, was the tears war. The tears were basically a parasitic ocean of black ooze that could control people, and this girl called Opehlia was leading the tears army. At that point, a character of mine, Jason Cregnix, assembled a large collection of the heroes(and certain villains of the site). They formed a team called 'The Spartans'. They, working as a team, alongside the other gangs of empire city defeated the tears.
then, infamous 2 happened.
Next comes the Templar war. The Templars are basically a very religious anti-conduit group. In a massive battle, during which the Templars attempted to burn down a large portion of Empire City, there was lots of fighting in the streets, pitting the various gangs against each other. In the end, however, a darkness conduit named Sena killed the leader of the Templars, ending their threat, and reducing them to an underground movement.
Then, there was a time skip of three years. At this time, The Spartans ranks have swelled, and they've even created a school for young conduits to learn. For several years, they've been having the Empire Festival- A celebration going out to the heroes of Empire City. But on that night, the DUP moved in. They captured all characters at the time, sending them to Curdun Cay. And here we are now, with a fresh start.
Back to top Go down
Selphie12

Welcome the nooby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome the nooby!   Welcome the nooby! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Cheers mate, that sounds pretty cool. Also glad to hear it's a fresh start, less intimidating to come into ^_^
Can't wait to get started
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome the nooby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome the nooby!   Welcome the nooby! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome the nooby!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: