infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Topic Name at a later date...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:45 pm

" I understand." I mumbled in response. I got the whole being nervous around conduits thing but that was mostly 'cause a majority of the ones I knew were either super strong or super crazy. Or both. But that was never a good mix. I sighed and looked up at Deej. " So...what was that thing you were gonna show me?" I asked, my voice rising a little so he could hear me.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 am

Dimitri grinned, the lines on his scar creasing when he did. He took her hand and pulled her further along the roof. "You'll see"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:36 pm

A small smile played across my lips at his answer. It had been a while since I'd had any fun. The Reapers weren't exactly fun people.I looked over to Deej and sighed slightly. What the hell would he think if he found out I was a conduit? Maybe I could use the crack baby excuse? Meh. I digress. I sighed again and kept pace with him. There was time for questions later.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:35 am

Dimitri brought her to a roof of an old catholic church, just as the sun was setting. "Ah, we're just in time." He sat down and patted the spot beside him. "They're about to begin."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:21 pm

I sat down next to him and hugged my knees. I glanced over to him and raised an eyebrow. I wanted to ask what was but I'm sure I could wait a little to see the thing right? Meh. I casually rested my head on his shoulder and looked in the same direction he was. This was sure to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Suddenly there were a flurry of fireworks that went off nearby, the colors from them brilliant and neon. Dimitri smiled. "My Templars... some of them are pyromaniacs so I allow them to excersize their love for fire in a... healthier way." He wrapped his arms around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:51 pm

My eyes grew big at the sight of all the lights going off. I'd never really seen that many fireworks. I was always to busy studying or working and staying out of trouble. I blushed slightly and chuckled at his comment. " Well they're doing a very good job." I murmured in response, still spellbound by all the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Deej turned and smiled at Theresa, cupping her face in his hands. "Theresa..." He smiled. "would you like to join me? In the Templars? With so many demons around us, so many gangs... Us humans need to stick together."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:01 pm

I blushed a bright red and a look of disappointment crossed my face. Yep. Totally being used...again. I sighed and gently removed his hands from my face. " Can't."was all I responded, looking away to the other side. Just great. Hopefully he won't hate me or anything.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:22 pm

((insert the large number of Awkward Turtles....))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:59 pm

(HA! DEEJ IS FRIENDZONED!)

Deej's face went blank. And it was quiet. and awkward. ". . . uh..... why not?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:05 pm

(lol. Nah. She's just not joining the Templars.)

I sighed and looked back over to him. " Well, for one, I'm a Reaper and if they found me switching I'd get the shit beat out of me..." I said, resting my head on my knees. Yeah, lets stick with that. No need to mention the whole being a conduit thing.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Deej blinked. "But aren't the majority of them dead or turned into the Drowning Doom? You'll die if you stay there!" He took her hand. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:26 pm

I sighed and stretched out my legs. Well it was now or never. I slowly eased off my sunglasses and brushed my bangs to the side, allowing my eyes to be visible. They looked exactly like a felines would and I could kind of see in the dark though not as good as an actual animal. " That's not the only reason..." I murmured, staring directly into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Deej leaned back and his eyes widened. "You're.... a demon?" He stood up fast, taking a step back away from her.

(Me: DEEJ YOU ARE SUCH AN @$$! *hits him with a frying pan*)
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:38 pm

My eyes widened slightly and a deep frown etched itself on my face. I stood up as well. "I guess you could call it that." I mumbled, shoving my hands deep in my pockets. I sighed and shook my head. " I asked you before if you wanted or needed something. If you needed more people in your little organization of murderers to kill other murderers you've come to the wrong person." I said, my voice rising slightly and my hands forming fists.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Deej's eyes were wide and staring at her. "But I can make paradise. Y-you can come with me, I can cure you of your illness...."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:17 pm

I sighed and closed my eyes. " Really? And then what happens when I go with you? I'll get shunned by everyone else in your organization. Then you'll slowly forget about me, and then I'll just be alone again." I stated, opening my eyes and giving him a cold hard stare. I sighed and shook my head, pulling my hands out of my pockets. I glanced up at him with a softer expression.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:21 pm

"It won't be like that..." He touched her cheek, his eyes on hers. "Your eyes are very pretty..." He let his lips graze over hers. "Are you sure, that you do not want to be cured?"

(Funny thing is, what you said above, is exactly what happened to Sena when she still had her memories before the blast.)
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:30 pm

(Trolololol. I would say it was on purpose but it aint XD)

I blushed a bright red despite myself but I managed to keep myself restrained when he got all up close and personal with me. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck." I do...But can you really cure me?" I asked, frowning slightly, my eyes pained.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:42 pm

"Yes," he whispered, pressing his forehead to hers. "I can cure you, I have something no other gang does... and it works."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:47 pm

I blushed again and looked at him questioningly. I was a Doctor (well almost) and I knew the stakes for most of this stuff. But not even the best doctor in the world could probably pull of what he was promising and-... Oh screw it. I leaned forward and kissed the corner of his lips. " Fine." I murmered in response.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Deej smiled and picked her up bridal style, goes down the ladder and calls to someone. Several people, seemingly out of nowhere, come through some alleys. They all have red slashes over their eyes, similar to Dimitris. "We have a new Sister!" He cried. The cultists shouted in small celebration.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 pm

I blushed a bright red and managed to slip on my sunglasses before we ended up back to the street. Where the hell did all these Templars come from?! Did they have like pagers or something? Meh. I blushed an even brighter red when they started cheering. Que tipo de abnormales son ellos? I sighed and smiled shyly at the newcomers. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Deej let her down and hugged her tightly. "Come, there's no time to waste." He quickly tugged her down the streets. It suddenly seemed there were more Templars than there were streets, and they were all staring at her. Smiling at her. Creepy....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topic Name at a later date...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next