infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Topic Name at a later date...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:39 pm

I just kept on blushing and nodded my head. Gah! Where the hel did alll these people come from?! Gah! I took what comfort I could from Deejs physical contact and kept my head inclined downward. Why the hell where they all smiling! That's so creepy! My face stayed emotionless and my cheeks still red though. No need for them to know I was freacked out. " Where are we going Deej?" I asked, raising my voice just enough so he could hear and managing to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Just then he stopped in front of a small sized building and opened it, ushering her inside. "We keep it hidden here." He locked the door behind him. In the center of the room was a LARGE amount of what looked like raw amethysts in a portion of cut out cave. Another Templar was inside, cutting the rocks and polishing them. There was a small case full of them, some in the form of necklaces, pills, medicine, and rings. They were the exact kind of stone Sena wore around her neck. "We found this after the blast. I call them 'reverse Blast-Cores.;"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:30 am

I stared at the'reverse Blast-Cores'(need to think up a better name for that later) bewildered. What the hell was a rock gonna do? Well It worked for Sena, but she was born with her powers. I wasn't.I sighed slightly and took a step closer to the rock structure. " And what exactly does this stuff do?" I asked, my voice back to its usual quiet and soft demeanor.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:25 pm

"I'll show you," Deej murmured, grabbing up a large, still raw reverse blast shard. He handed it to her, the feeling received was extremely heavy, like someone had injected lead into her veins. "Try .... being magical, for lack of a better term. What do you control?" Like all the power had been sucked right from her, making her feel lethargic and ill.

(uh, does tainted shards work?)
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:28 pm

I took in a deep breath and let it out. Holy crap. This thing felt weird as hell. " I control water..." I mumbled in response. I looked around the room, for any obvious signs of a water source. My eyes landed on a half full water bottle a few feet away from me. I lifted my free hand and tried to make the water move. I was trying to make the water kind of explode out of the water bottle but all it did was twitch ever so slightly before falling dormant. " What the hell?" I mumbled under my breath.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Dimitri watched with half disgust, half interest, though he hid the disgust behind his signiture grin. "The Tainted Shards take away any and all demons abilities." He turned away and picked up a syringe, flicking the needle tip slightly. "If I inject you with this serum my Templars have prepared for me, it will take away all your abilities." He looked at her, his eyes hardened. "You're sure you will not regret this?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:53 am

At his statement of demons I laughed slightly. Is that really what he was calling the conduit? I hadn't exactly noticed before. " Knowing me, I probably will." I mumbled under my breath, not sure whether he heard or not. I sighed and glanced around at all the stones. There was a lot of them, but would it be enough for all the conduits? " You sure this is gonna work? Has it even been tested?" I asked, my voice falling into its very professional sound that I had used at school and as an intern.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 am

"Yes, thouroughly." His eyes closed. "There were some.... horrible casualties... but we perfected it. We have warehouses full of this stuff...." He opened his eyes and tried to smile reassuringly at her, but the scar made it creepy. "You will be the second to be purified."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:25 am

I sighed and took a step closer to him, lightly resting my hand on his cheek. " Don't you think that maybe some of us aren't completly bloodthirsty maniacs?" I mumbled, just a bit upset that so many people had died. I wasn't one for taking it very lightly since I'd pretty much dedicate my life to saving people, but that was before the blast. " Who else got purified?" I asked, lowering my hand and turning away slightly.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:33 am

Dimitri shook his head. "In order to make my perfect world I need clean civillians, humans of equal balance..." He looked at her, and hesitated. "Who it was does not matter. My dear," He carressed her cheek. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 am

I almost laughed. Almost. " You're not gonna find many people who are or will stay like that. And even if you did, how would you keep them under control? Communism doesn't work and democracy won't fit your needs."I stated, cocking my head slightly to the side. I frowned slightly at his response to my last question. " It does matter. There are a hell of a lot of variables that go into medicine and its affects." I said in my serious voice, not even regestering his last question.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am

Deej sniffed disdainfully. "My matters do not dwell in politics, strictly religion. And whatever gives someone hope is what they will follow. Believe me, I'm not the worst."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:50 am

I chuckled and lightly shook my head. There it was. I knew he really couldn't have been that sweet all the time. " And what do you do with those that have no hope?" I retorted, raising an eyebrow and clasping my hands behind my back.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:55 am

He cocked his head to the side at her. "I lift them with my words of God." He set the syringe down and folded his arms. "You don't really want to do this, do you?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:01 am

I sighed and draped my arms over his shoulders. I lightly kissed him on the nose, like I would my brother when he looked upset or confused. " Give me one of those necklaces or something, so I know I won't die if I do get injected with the syrem." I murmured, my voice softening as I leaned in closer to him ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:06 am

Dimitri blushed slightly and turned away, to clasp a black choker around her throat with a thick purple stone on it, like a garnet, only purple. "Try now," He pointed to the water bottle. The stone was significantly larger than senas, and stilll would make her feel heavy.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:15 am

I sighed and nodded my head slightly. I pointed my index and middle fingers at the water bottle once again but this time, nothing happened. I tried again, and still, no dice." Wow..."I murmured, only know really understanding how... amazing this actually was. I turned to Deej, my eyes having widened slightly, and without warning pulled him into a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:17 am

Deej's eyes widened and he hesitantly hugged her back, smiling. "I am happy you are happy. And... surprised." He looked at her. "Are you ready to become a Templar?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:26 am

I chuckled and blushed slightly." Why surprised?" I asked, slightly cocking my head to the side.Its not like I was jumping for joy about all this. I was just... relieved. I lightly nodded my head to answer his question. Hopefully, this wouldn't hurt as much as joining a regular gang would.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:43 pm

"I would think you'd be sad to lose your powers," He admitted before pulling back and smiling at her. "Now... shall we?" He led her out the door.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:48 pm

I just shrugged lightly. " Meh. I'm just..relieved.."I murmured in response. I followed him out, keeping my head slightly inclined downwards and my face was back to its expressionless mask.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Deej let go of her hand. "Wait here...." He climbed up a roof. In his absence, a girl with dark hair came with what looked like a pool of blood, her eyes wide and empty. She obviously had cataracts, but bent Theresas head down like she could see her. "Close your eyes..."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 pm

I raised an eyebrow but did as I was told. The pool of blood and the half blind looking girl was pretty creepy but its not like she was gonna bite..or something. I slipped off my sunglasses and my silver chain necklace and shoved them both in my back pockets. If what I thought was gonna happen was gonna happen I didn't want them getting dirty.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 pm

The girl drew red slashes over Theresas eyes, smiled, and moved on. Just then, Dimitri jumped down and looked at her. He walked over and pressed a rosary, made of the same stone on her new choker, to her forehead gently. "I christen thee," He whispered, putting the rosary over her head as a long necklace. The stone redoubled the chokers power and made her feel more powerless. "You are one of us now."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:27 pm

I sucked in a deep breath and stood up straight. I was gonna have to get used to feeling like this. I smiled slightly at Deej and blushed. Not really used to being noticed or accepted I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed. " Thanks..." I murmured in a soft voice to Deej. I stuck my hand in my back pocket, pulling out my sunglasses and my silver chain. I slipped on the glasses again out of habit but I wasn't sure what to do with my necklace. It was a family heirloom but I already had enough stuff on my neck. Gah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic Name at a later date...   Topic Name at a later date... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topic Name at a later date...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next