infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Train Yards

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Sena and Thomas were tossed down with another person they couldn't see. One Templar undid their blindfolds and took the sack off of Thomas's head. The person next to them was a voluptuous blonde (COUGH COUGH* Lilith *COUGH*) who was gagged like Sena and Thomas.A dark haired man with red slashes over his eyes stood over them, a small bible in his hand. "Abominations..." He muttered as he stared down at them.
Sena tried to speak through her gag, but it only came out muffled. She stared up at the dark haired man, and it looked as though she were on the edge of tears.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:38 pm

THomas had been thinking frantically the entire time he was gagged. he mouth was occupied with the rag. his hands were tied to close together. no fingersnaps. however, his nose was still open. he expelled a large amount of air from his lungs through his nose, making a snorting noise, and used it to blast at the man with red slashes. at the same time, he tried to worm his way into a position where he was standing on his knees. almost... GOT IT! he managed to roll backwards to where he was in a standing position.he looked at Sena, trying to get a message across; melt. be part of my shadows to unbind yourself. he said this while he walked over to her. He looked at her again. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:39 pm

The dark haired boy fell against the side of a box cart and glared up at his Templars. "Restrain him!"
Sena, panicing, melted into Thomas's shadow quickly, leaving behind her clothes and bindings on the ground where she'd melted, forgetting to convert them to shadows in her panic. Several of the Templars grabbed at Thomas, trying to restrain him. The blonde woman on the ground cried out to Thomas, though she was still gagged.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Thomas was thankful his mother taught him Coung Nhu. an unofficial black belt herself, she wanted her son to be safe from the dangers of the world around her little boy. so, he learned Coung Nhu. "Listen, man. I don't want to fight!" He ducked a punch, and kicked the minion in the gut. jumping, he brought his hands in front of him. he grabbed another templar's punch, and twisted till he fell to the ground, not harmed, merely dazed. "I just want to talk! I promise I won't use my powers under a-" Thomas stopped, and batted a jab by another templar, then continued. "flag of truce if you'll just call off-" shut up, dodge, jump, land on a goon's shoulders, crumpling him to the ground. the boy rolled onto his feet. "your people! I swear!" Thomas dodged another, swing, kicked him till he was down, and, after kicking him away, knelt. the Templars stood, awaiting orders. The conduit continued. "i don't know what it is that I have done against you, but whatever it is, I'm sorry. If I stole from you without realization, I apologize. if I hurt one of your family, or, god forbid, killed one, I plead for your mercy. If I hve wronged you in any way, please, tell me. You have a great force here. there are other gangs we could fight! The Reapers! they kill without need! why me and Sena? what have we done to wrong you?" Thomas looked without fear, but rather, with respect, at the man with the red slashes over his eyes. "All i wish is to talk. my power, I swear I will not use while under a flag of truce. just.. please... I want to talk."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Slowly, the man with red slashes over his eyes stood up and cracked his neck loudly. "You will do it on my terms then." He jerked his head and two Templars behind Thomas grabbed at his arms and shoved him forward, the blonde woman as well. They made him walk beside the man as he headed towards a building.
"I am Dimitri," he began, rubbing his throat thoughtfully as he kept his gaze away from Thomas. he was more talking AT Tom than TO him. "The Reapers, The Dustman, The First Sons, they will get their turn; but it is the little ones that make the gangs riled. When the demons (*COUGH* CONDUITS*COUGH*) are all dead they will have no one to stop them. They will tire of their rule and be let go with no one to fight back or to fight for." His eyes narrowed at Thomas's shadow. "All demons will burn."
The Templars threw Thomas in through a door in the building and slammed it behind him. It looked like a simple padded room with a panel of glass for a window facing outside. Dimitri stepped up on the other side of the glass and cocked his head at Thomas. He clicked a button near his waist and his voice echoed through the room Thomas was in. "This is a sound proof room I rented.... especially for you." His cheshire cat grin was visible through the glass.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Thomas was very rudely shoved into a room which he recognized as the closest thing to a mortal weakness: a soundproof room. lovely. he was still bound by the hands, but at least they were in front of him. he waited till the Templars left, and were not looking, then he started to gnaw at his rope until it broke. "Are you ok?" this was not to himself. after all, his shadow still housed Sena. "are you hurt?" his heart was rapid as he thougt of the harm that could have come to her in the short tme between the Templars moving and her merging into the shadows. He thought on how to deal with the soundproof room... every prison has a weakness, he thought. that's why there's so many breakouts. another part of his mind cut in. what if... "what if you're in a prison based on your strengths, and prepared to house you, and no other?..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:40 am

On Thomas's shadow, where his eyes would be opened on the face a pale grey, though remained still in his silhouette. "This feels so familiar.... Like... Deja vu...." Thomas's shadow shook its head. "I'm okay... what about you?"
Dimitri narrowed his eyes at Thomas through the glass and tapped on the microphone. "I haven't forgotten you either, you sacriligious c**t." He turned a dial next to the microphone and the light in the room started dimming down fast.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:22 am

"I'm good. Well, ok, I've been better. aside from being attacked by these people who think the world is full of demons I have yet to meet, getting thrown into a nice little box specifically designed for me, and this dude acting like the voice of God, I'm good." Thomas then heard the Templar's comment to Sena. A deathly calm came over him, and words lowed from his mouth deceptively smoothly as the room began to darken. "She...is not a c**t. She is a human being, who has been given abilities I'm not even sure she wanted to begin with. I know I never asked for my powers." Thomas stood, his arms free, but he remained calm. "She is a beautiful woman, a creature of perfection, one that I can, with all honesty, say is in possession of my heart. I am going to ask you very, very politely, to be so courteous as to withdraw your comment, and I won't feel obligated to hurt you on her behalf. As a pacifist, I honestly abhor violence, and only wanted to talk, anyway. Why do you have us imprisoned here, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:48 am

"I withdraw no words here, She is nothing more than a traitor." Dimitri spoke into the microphone again as the lights went out completely. Sena, as soon as all the lights went out, was forced out of Thomas's shadow.
She coughed harshly, her hand over her mouth. Blood dripped from her mouth and she grabbed at her neck, only to find her necklace gone, back with the rest of her clothes back where they'd bound and gagged them in the Train Yards. She covered herself with her hands and looked up at Thomas in the Dim room. "Thomas, my necklace...." She looked around them, and backed into a corner. "God no, not this...." Tears welled in her eyes as she crouched down. She looked to the window with Dimitri behind it. "Deej, please, I screwed up, I'm sorry!"
"Everything's coming back to you, isn't it.... Lexi?" Dimitri--or Deej--narrowed his eyes at her. "You little freak?"
The lights slowly started coming back on, beating down on Sena as they got brighter. Senas eyes widened when he called her a freak, tears running down her face.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 am

"Sena..." Thomas turned back to this 'Deej' character. "This light. it's killing her. you obviously knew her before, Why are you doing this to her now?" Thomas snapped his fingers, amplifying the sound in the room. at the same time, he put a protective sound proof bubble around Sena. the room wouldn't allow noise to escape, but the lights were vulnerable. eventually, the sound hit the right freequency, and the lightbulbs shattered, burning out the lights, and casting them in perpetual darkness, save for the faint light from the window, which had cracked in the sonic onslought. "Please, if you're going to keep us trapped, mind getting Sena's clothes, at least. I love her, but, it's kind of awkward right now. and don't forget her necklace, please?
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 am

Clothes were tossed into the room, but instead of Senas necklace, there was a similar necklace that looked more like a collar, the size of the 'amethyst' much larger on this one. Sena still was crouched in the corner, digging her nails into her skin, her heart beating rapidly in fear.
Silently, blushing bright purple, she pulled her clothes on, but hesitated on the collar. " . . . I remember everything. . ."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:10 am

Thomas looked at the collar. he glowered, making it clear that he knew that wasn't her necklace. he went to Sena, and gave her a hug. "What is it, Sena?" the boy wanted to know. hat was wrong? what had happend that was so bad in her life?
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 am

Sena looked up at Thomas, her eyes sad. "Deej... brought me in. I was one of them." She pointed to Dimitri sitting on the other side of the glass. "The Templars..." She touched her back, where she knew the scar rested, just as ugly as had been the day she'd gotten it. "I had... my powers before the blast. I was so lonely..." She put her head into her hands, crying quietly. "They hated me, even though Deej decided to give me a chance. I thought I was a freak..."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:22 am

Thomas felt an impulse to punch Deej, but repressed it. Violence would solve nothing. he put his hand where hers was, and felt a bump. his hand traveled along her back, as his horror grew, his fingers read the word FREAK in horribly done knife slashes. "I'll kill that bastard myself..." He looked at Sena, his eyes starting to fill with tears. "You're not a freak. You are the most beautiful person I have ever met in my life. please..." a kiss. "Don't put yourself down like that..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:53 am

Senas eyes brimmed with tears and she pressed herself into him, clinging to the front of his shirt. She blushed a dark purple as she buried her face in his chest. "Why are you so kind to me?"

Just then, the doors swung open and Dimitri, as well as two other Templars, came through dragging Lilith behind them. "YOU F**KING B**TARDS!" She writhed under their grips, making Sena turn to look at them. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THOSE DRUGS COST?!? The Reaper I got them from made me *Bleep* his *bleep* with a *bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep* AND ALL THE WHILE I HAD TO *BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP* OH AND DON'T MAKE ME MENTION THE *BLEEEEEEP*IN  THE SINK!" She finished, panting. The Two templars had stopped, their mouth dropping open and even Dimitri was staring at her.

Sena was twitching badly and staring at the blonde. "Oh.... my god. O_O"

Last edited by ReaptheMusic on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:05 am

Thomas was just about to respond when somone opened the door, dragging a rather voluptuos blonde (lilith) who was screaming her head off. Thomas saw a chance, and at the particularly loudest swear, he blasted it STRAIGHT into the Templar's heads, knocking unconcious some of them ((this can nclude Deej, if you want.)) THomas got up, and picked the woman up. "Thomas. meet Sena. now let's get the h*ll out of here!"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:52 am

(okay :3)

"Lilith," The blonde coughed, stepping on Dimitris stomach with her stilleto heel as she ran out the door. "C'mon, let's get the f**k out of 'ere! The Tears are coming!"

Sena was out the door first thing, looking after Lilith. "Who are the Tears?" She turned back to Tom. "Thomas, hurry!" She ran after Lilith to the exit of the Train yard. Several Templars were pouring out of the box carts in the massive train yard, having heard the blast. They were quickly surrounded by several of the civilians with red slashes over their eyes, Sena and Lilith trapped in the center.

"Eh, girly?" Lilith whispered, back to back with Sena, who had taken off the massive collar that completely hindered her ability. "What?" "Ou' a conduit?" "Yeah... why?" The Templars were closing in, several holding different variety of weapons. Many of them had surrounded Thomas as well, separated from the girls. "Hit me." "What?!" As they spoke, one of the Templars raised a gun. "Do it now!"

Sena made a knife out of darkness and stabbed Lilith in the shoulder before raising her hand up to the night sky and putting a hand to her face. All lights, electrical or natural, went out completely. Leaving everyone in an unnatural darkness. Several screams could be heard all around and the spray of blood would hit Thomas in the face. Liliths laughter could be heard as she counted her seconds down, the light from her gun when she fired briefly showed her face was covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Thomas was covered in an unnaturally potent dark, hearing countdowns, and a maniacal laughter as blood filled the air. he was... terrified. what the heck was going on? he was getting scared. his hand felt for Sena's hand, and found a hand, but something was wrong with it. it felt feminine, but it was covered in this thick, liquidy stuff. "what the hell?" then the lights came on, revealing him holding hands with a near nude woman wearing clothes made of this liquid, black substance as Tear Drinkers came into the area, finishing off the rest of the Templars. the woman covered in the black water looked at Thomas, grinning. "Hello, loverboy." a cold smile covered her mouth as the water rose to THomas's waist, and threw him on the ground fifty feet away.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Thomas's fall was cushioned by hundreds of hands made of shadows reaching up and catching him when he fell. Sena, in the form of nothing but slightly sticky darkness, appeared in front of him. "Looks like this party is too hot to handle," She murmured, wrapping her arms around him and staring at the creatures covered in Tears. "I know what to do... But your going to have to trust me."

"OPHELIA! DAHLING!" Lilith made her own shadow rise up out of the ground to continue slicing Templars throats, it was complete mayhem, with blood everywhere. "I think I have a good idea for a new recruit for your lovel emo gang of emoness!" She pointed to Sena.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Thomas clung to what of Sena he could grasp, and gave her a small kiss. "I trust you. now, please, for my love, do as you will." THomas expected that whatever was about to happen next would be something he wouldn't like to see, so he closed his eyes.
Ophelia sent some diggers over to them. "Crash down on them like a wave." at the same time, she sent a ratgut to the remaining Templars. then, a new creature appeared: a bodiless head, walking on the long strands of hair. "grab him," she said, and the thing launched it's strands at Deej...
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Sena took a deep breath and pushed her shadowy hand into Thomas's forehead. It felt like there was nothing there, and his skin would turn black and shadowy like Senas own. She pulled him back slowly, all the attacks made by the grave diggers swingining right through them as though all they really were were shadows. They drifted back through multiple box carts and up onto a building back in the city, far from the fighting. She let go of him there and shifted back to normal, dropping to her knees and gasping. "I... I didn't even know that would work...." Dark circles appeared under her eyes, and she leaned back against the cement, panting.

Deej raised his hand and several Templars got in the way, the strands would wrap around them instead. "My Templars! Retreat!"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:31 pm

((Ok, I'll make a new topic for Sena and Thomas. the fight will continue for a short time longer here. and I gotta say that the thing Sena did actually terrified me to visualize...))

Ophelia sent 3 brides towards the Templars, slowing their movement as the grave diggers expressed their individuality in large, damaging numbers. the ratguts raised hell with their carnivourous rats, and the Templars were possessed by the frightwigs, forcing them to attack Templars. then, a new unit came, one that even Lilith hadn't met yet: a hooded figure on a pale horse with a glowing mane, crackling with a ghostly energy. the rider itself was hooded, his faec unseeable, and he held a scythe in his hand, the blade glowing with a blue energy that seemed to be instant death for many infantry. the Reaper charged, very fast in speed as he quickly struck down the souls of any Templar that dared face him. most dared to show him his back as they turned, and ran in terror. with each strike he made, a ghostly wisp, resembling a soul of blue enrgy, rose from his victim. more frightwigs appeared, attacking, grabbing Templars for drowning...

((This is probably not going to help Deej with the Conduits are not Demons argument... either that or hee could enlist our good conduits for help. that'd be ironic.))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:52 am

(what part was scary? blacking everything out and killing a sh*t ton of people as darkness or making Thomas a shadow? and no, Deej is wayyyyyy too far up on his high horse for that. The thing about him is, he's an enemy of conduits, atheists, and the majority of the gangs. He is against EVERYTHING, and pretty much is too uptight to change anything; the stubborn d*ckhead...)

Lilith stared at the new mutated reaper with a raised eyebrow, standing next to Ophelia as she drew what was Senas blood out of her own skin and putting it in her pocket. "Hey, the new guy is actually kinda hot. You come up with 'im yourself?"
Deej, as well as several hundred thousand templars, ran from the yards like ants retreating from a burning ant hill. With great precision he shot each demon in the head as he passed them with his handguns, and slamming some of their faces in with his hammer. Being a boxer taught him everything and nothing about fighting demons. And he was at War.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:34 am

((Making Thomas a shadow. since I based that dude off myself, anythng that happens to him I viualize happening to me, and I'm like, holy crap!))

Ophelia grinned evilly as the Templars fell by the thousands, scurrying like rodents only to be eaten by them. they didn't know it, but her strongest minion was going to be made from the fusing of all these corpses. a small laugh was permitted to escape from her lips. "yes, the Reaper is named after your former associates. what can I say though," she turned toward Lilith. "You work for me now." a group of twenty grave diggers surrounded her, with 5 frightwigs ready to grab her if she tried to attack. Or run. if she tried that, however, the three brides would slow her till she could barely crawl fast enough to get away, and the Grave Diggers would bury her.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:57 pm

"Oi, oi oi! I already work for you, wot's with the restraints?!" Lilith did NOT like the look of things and was trying to brush off the Tears soldiers, scowling.
Deej had run fast and far, gritting his teeth at the pain in his abdomen where he'd been slashed. Hundreds of Templars had made it away, but they had lost many. They were only human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Train Yards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Train Yards   The Train Yards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Train Yards
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next