infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Empty
PostSubject: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Chapter One-Halo:

"Cortana, what's happening?" The Master Cheif was aboard a commendered covenant ship, about to crash into a plant that looked strangely like Earth.

"If you haven't noticed, we're about to crash." Cortana replied sharply.

"Not that, I mean what is that?" Cheif pointed to the veiw screens, where a strange metal-man was approaching. The man haulted, and a circle on his chest started glowing.

"Cheif, move!" Cortana cried inside Cheif's head.

The Master Cheif barrel rolled to the side while pulling an assault rifle from his back, as a blue beam shot a Spartan-sized hole in the hull of the ship.

The metal-man entered, and looked around. "It looks Coveanant...But I didin't make this..."

Cheif's finger fell to the trigger,and he pulled. A flurry of bullets flew and the red and orange metal man. The man recoiled and looked to Cheif. The bullets tore up at his armor, and he rolled to the side. He rose his hand, and fired a blue enery beam.

Cheif was slammed into a wall, and he noted that half his sheilds were down.

"Stand down. Suit shut down protocol 442, authorization Jason Cegnix." The metal man said.

"Sorry I'm no robot elite. I'll be happy to strip you of your armor elite. The UNSC will love to take a look at that." The Cheif said. He leapt at the metal man, and the two of them were flung out of the ship.

The metal man activated thrusters, but that only slightly slowed thier fall. "Too...Heavy..." he complained.

The Cheif locked his armor. He wouldn't die from the fall like that.

About twenty feet from the ground, they were suddenly haulted. On the ground, stood somone with thier hand up. Cheif unlocked his armor, and reached for his gun. As if by magic, t floated out of his grasp, and into the hands of the one on the ground. The metal-man got out of Cheifs grip.

"Thanks for the assist Mangem." he said.

"What do you want to do with this one Cregnix? Its one of your robots."

"Beat it up I guess." The metal man said.

Suddenly,Cheif was flung against the ground with incredible force, and the world went black for him.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Is there going to be a part two?
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Yes, there will be. Did you like it?
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Yes, very much!
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Chapter Two-inFAMOUS:

"What was wrong with than robot Cregnix?" Mangem Kane said to Jason Cregnix, who decended in his Iron-Man suit.

Jason lifted the face plate of his suit up and remarked "I have no idea. I'm going to check the circuitry now."

He leaned down, and pried the helemt of, revaling a face.

"Thats not a robot." Mangem commented.

"Could it be...No, thats not...Mangem, follow me, bring him too." Jason said, he lowered his face plate, and activated his thrusters. He scooped up the helmet, and Mangem picked up the man. They flew for his lab.

As they arrived the computer began 'Welcome back Ja-'

"Cut it computer. Lower monitor. Bring up all files on the dimensional paradox."

A large screen lowerd and Mangem set the man in armor down.

Jason's eyes quickly looked over the information.

"It was all speculation before, but this proves it..." He remarked.

"What? This proves what?" Mangem asked.

"I had a theroy, about somthing I called the dimensional paradox. It is the theroy that all ideas are drawn from another dimenson for example, Halo. And it looks like I'm right, because, if I'm not mistaken that's John-117, the real Master Cheif."

"Ok, cool. Your theroy is right. What are we going to do with him now?"

"Shut up for a second. If he's here, and he brought a banged up Covenant ship with him, that means the Covenant are going to be following. Oh dear god, it's going to become an invasion..."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:13 pm

((oh, I sooooo want my charries in on this))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 am

Dude, this is flipping b****in 8D

Last edited by Theseus12 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : launguage)
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:01 pm

(Allright, chapter three coming at ya, and, do you like it so far Theseus?)

Chapter 3-Halo:

The Master Cheif awakened. He was on a bed in a warehouse of some sort. He looked around him. He saw his helmet resting on a small metal table. He swung his legs over the side and sat up. Needing a weapon, he easily seperated a large piece of steel from the bed.

"Hello?" he called out.

"Oh, hey, you're awake!" a boy, with a giutar and an axe strapped to his back, came out into the open.

Cheif's instincts told him 'Hostile.Take him out,' He leapt at the boy, swinging his pole hoping to kill the boy with a swift blow to the temple.

The boy opened his mouth and cried "STAND BACK!" with a ringing in his ears, from the power of the sound, Cheif flew back and slammed into the bed, sending it spiraling through the air.

"Well, that was a pleasnt meeting. Anyways, nice to see you awake Master Cheif." The boy said.

Cheif raised his eyebrow quizically. "Where's that Elite that brought me here? Are you with the UNSC?"

"Sorry, no UNSC here. There's some weird inter-dimesonal paradox going on. And, that was no Elite. That was a guy called Jason Cregnix, he's a genius, by my standards, anyways." The boy replied,"I'm Thomas by the way."

"Interdimensonal what now? You should talk to Cortana about that one. Can you get me back?" Cheif asked.

"No can do, Jason looked into it, but he couldn't find anything. But we're probably going to need you right now. We have reason to belive you might have lead a Covenant invasion force right here. And we don't have much to fight with, it's only 2012 here." Thomas reponded.

"Well, then we better get ready for the fight. I take it Cregnix has people out getting others for the battle?"

"Yes. But we're going to need you, Cheif. We exepect the Covenant force to get here at around two P.M tommorow night, or that time in three days, if we're lucky."

The Cheif nodded. he pulled on his helmet as he said "Time to train up, even if we lose, I don't want to have our a**es completely kicked."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:07 pm

Ha! my gods, that was funny! "oh, hey! how you doin? there's some weird, interdimensianol vortex going on, and you might have accidentily led the Covenent to Earth, 2012, but would you like some tea?"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Chapter 4-inFAMOUS:

It hadn't taken Jason to round up lots of people. There were a number of heroes and a bunch of civilians thinking they are ready to take on the covenant. The Army, Navy, Coast Gaurd, and NASA had been informed as well.

"Ok folks, it's training time." The Master Cheif announced "As I'm the only one who's ever encountered Coveant before, I'll be instructing you. However, Cregnix will be talking to you about weapons. Ok, first lesson, Elites-Fighting them is difficult. Hopefully, you won't run into many. Fighting an Elite is like fighting a Spartan, so, who want's to go against me first?"

The Darkness raised his hand. "I would like to face you, Cheif. I think I would be capable of showing the good people here how to properly hand an Elite's a** to it on a silver platter."

"Allright then. May I ask what your power is?"

"My fists, two knives, two SigSaucer pistols,a sniper, a rifle and a pole made of steel."

"You expect to beat me with no powers? Ok then." Cheif pulled his assault rilfe from his back. The Darkness whipped out his two SigSaucers. Cheif opened up with a three round burst. The Darkness left upward to avoid the flurry of gunfire, and as Cheif ajusted his aim, The Darkness altered his pose to become more aero dynamic, and slammed into Cheif sending him back a few feet as The Darkness landed gracefully on his feet.

The Master cheif aimed for The Darkness' cental mass. Cheif fired, but the Darkness instantly feel low to the ground, and fired four quick shots into Cheif's leg sheilds. His bar lowerd slightly, and he wasn't worried. He pulled the trigger again, to find he was out of bullets. Cheif tossed the gun aside, and reached for the pistol on his thigh.

The Darkness Sliped one of his SigSaucer's away, and fired once before putting away the other one. The bullets sent the pistol flying off Cheif's thigh. "I can fight without weapons you know. He got into a kung-fu pose, and stared at The Darkness. The Darkness charged sending Cheif's mind into over load 'What's he doing? The fool is charging a Spartan head on?' The darkness scooped up cheif's assault rile along the way, and held it at the bisness end.

Cheif threw a well-aimed punch, but wasn't ready for what was coming next. The Darkness duncked below the puch, then swung on it but to Cheifs upper section. He smacked Cheif with the butt of the gun, taking it's trigger away and all of Cheif's sheilds, The Darkness then leapt behind the dis-oriented Chief, and picked up the pistol, and fired at Cheif's stomach once.

Cheif went down, and The Darkness went over and placed a boot on cheif's heaving armored chest, "That," The Darkness said,"Is how you school a Spartan, no power's style."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Chapter 5-Halo:

It hadn't taken long to train them all. There weren't many vouleenteers that werent already trained. Cregnix was now talking to them about Coveanant weaponry.

"The Invasion will come this time tommorow Cheif." Cortana reported. "Maybe a little later, because of Cregnix's five MAC Cannons."

"That's why we're rallying the gangs." Cheif grumbled. making his way through the crowds of awed citizens and kids with Halo t-shirts asking for his autograph.

"Well, the first Sons already said no. In fact they said they were going to help the covenant."

"Milita and the dust men are helping..." Cheif growled in response.

"But The Venmark 88, Reapers and the Templars are attacking every one."

"You know what Cortana..." Cheif began,"I think I have an idea as to how we could get some, outside help."

The Master Cheif suddenly activated his jet pack, and soared to the rooftops. He hit the roof's running. He leapt from rooftop to rooftop...Well, more like city block to city block.

"Where are you going Cheif?" Cortana asked.

"The beach." Cheif replied, still leaping along.

"Cheif, we don't have time to build sand castles!" Cortana protested.

Cheif ignored her, and continued on his way.

Two hours later, Cheif and cortana were about a mile out at sea, heading for the Coveanant ship Cheif had brought along. Cheif swam inside, while saying, "Cortana, call Cregnix."

It took only minutes for Jason to arrive in his aquatic Iron man suit.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I have an idea. This ship is sending out distress signals to the Coveanant, right?" Cheif asked.

"As far as my scanners can tell, yes." Jason replied.

"Well, what if you re-wire it to send them out to the UNSC? They might be able to give us some much needed back-up." Cheif replied.

"I can't. I don't have any offical UNSC technology to use..." Jason responded.

"But, maybe I can tell you how to build some." Cortana said to Jason, using Cheif's suit's external speakers.

Jason smiled under his suit, saying "Show me."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Chapter 6-inFAMOUS:

It was time. The day of the invasion. People all across Planet Earth stood at the ready. Many would die on this day- and all the battles that followed the first. But now was not the time for cowardace, now was the time for bravery, courage and action.

The first fight would be in space. Jason Cregnix floated near his specially built MAC cannons, along side many others. Lucas Rice, The Master Cheif, and a few civillians floated by him in specially made suits. There were also a few fighters designed by cregnix, but there were barely any of those. They needed to hold the Coveanat for only a few minutes to give the guys on the ground and in the air time.

"Ready troops?" Jason asked with a shakey voice.

The Cheif nodded, as a large hole-like thing materiallized a few miles out.

Three enormus ships emerged. They were defenatiley Coveanant.

"Only three?" Cheif wondered out loud.

"I love how you say it like three enormus ships housing millions like it's small." Lucas complained.

"Don't start bickering now. This can only be the first wave. I've seen at least ten on low-priority planets." Cheif responded.

In a matter of thirty seconds, the ships were within firing range. The MAC rounds opened up. It blew through thier sheilds, and then went into a charge period of two minutes.

"Oh no..." Cheif began "They wanted this...Fall back! NOW!"

"Wh-" Jason started to ask. Thosands of drop ships poured out of the large cruisers to answer his question. They were flanked by even more Banshee fighters.

Jason was about to break down, but then he noted he had to be strong. They had to hold out for at least a few minutes, keep them off the troops on the land as long as possible.

Jason fired a series of missiles into the approaching mass of ships. Destroying a few fighters and one drop ship. "Cheif, I need you IN one of those fighters. You'd be doing the most good there. Rice, I want you taking out the breath masks all the Grunts got. Take out as many as you can. Especially the grunt pilots. Iron-Men blue team, defend the MAC cannons. they are our ticket to keeping them off the ground. Iron-man squad red-team, fly in there rockets flying. Try to use your EMP blasts frequently. I'm fine with them coming on down to Earth if it results in a fatal crash."

The troops nodded, and began thier sperate tasks.

'This is gonna be a long minute and half...' Thought jason.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Chapter 7-Halo:

(Battle Music:It's My Life by BonJovi)

The Cheif pulled out his dual SMG's.'And so it begins...' He thought. He jetpacked into the crowd and opened up, disorienting the pilots and killing a few. Cheif latched onto a Banshee and cracked it open like a nutshell. He waved at the suprised Grunt-infantry driver, and put a bullet in it's skull.

He boarded the alien craft, and fired on every hostile around him. They soon oepened up on him with plasma bolts and missiles, and Cheif activated the sticky grenade he had stolen from the grunt pilot. Cheif aimed the ship at a Phantom, and leapt from the ship. As he flew around in the vast blackness of space, he slapped the sticky on a passing Banshee as he watched a Phantom go up in flames from the Banshee he had expertley aimed at it.

Cheif boarded another Banshee as the one he stuck blew. "30 seconds and counting guys!" Cregnix yelled over their comms array. Cheif nodded, even though he was not seen. He needed a way to hold them back rather then monnotinous slow fighter destoying. And he had just the thing on his back. He aimed his flaming Banshee at another ship and bailed. He jetpacked ahed of the crowd and chucked a grenade into it. A small cluster light up a small group of them, but that wasnt nearly enough. Cheif pulled from his back one of the most destructive weapons in his arsenal-A rocket launcher. He launched a single rocket, decimating the first rank, and haulting the rest. "One minute!" Cregnix said, still counting.

As the enemy fleet gnawed through the barrier of ship rubble, Cheif took a second to think. 'That won't hold them for long. We still need to hold for another minute. The fighters are gone, and at least half of Red-Team is dead. What can we do?' Cheif racked his brain for possibilites, then Cortana said, 'I have an idea.' to Cheif,'We let them do it for us.' Cheif looked up to see a small fleet of Hornets, a UNSC fighter, followed by the burning wreckage of the UNSC Grafton. "Wasnt Grafton destoryed in the battle for Reach?" Cheif wondred aloud about the ship.

"Master Cheif? Is that you?" A voice came over the Master Cheif's communications. "It's me. What happened?"

"Well, Grafton mark II got made while you were gone. Because we had to find you. And well, we did. Now it's about time we helped you."

"I meant what happened to the ship."

"Well, we took some heavy fire getting here. Graftons going down, but the remmenats of her fighters can help you. I plan to make her go down smack dab into one of those Covie vessels."

Cheif saluted, for hope that the Captian could see him. "Good luck to you, cpatian."

"And good luck to you cheif. Save this planet, if it's not covenant, it deserves to be saved. Captian of the UNSC Grafton Mark II out."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Next chapter coming soon??
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Wow, people still read this? Im suprised. I thought I lost appeal after chapter 4. But anyways, I've had some stuff going to recently so I haven't had much time. Ill get it into the works now-It'll probably be done in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:14 pm

When is this next chapter?
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Soon, it would have been out today but some things came up particuarly Skyrim:Dawngaurd
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Chapter 8-inFAMOUS(PG-13 Chapter):

(Battle Music:No One Get's Left Behind by Five Finger Death Punch)

Jacob Levin stood in the base of a crowded UNSC troop carrier. Lucky for them the Grafton brought a little more than Hornets. Jacob was leader of a squaf or two dozen ODST's, Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, of course, not actual ones. Graton didn't bring any of those. They were dropping straight into hell-In other words the belly of one of the on-coming covenant vessels. A MAC round would take out thier sheilds, their drop pods would puncture thier sheilds, and hell would be given to them from the inside.

"Opening salvo is coming now. Get ready to drop. Just remember guys, droppin' feet first into hell ain't your job, vmaking sure it's crowded when you get thier is." Cregnix said, quoting Halo. To follow that up, Levin made a small 'sppech' that also quoted Halo:"Allright guys, I don't care if this is god's planet or a bouncy ball we won't let the covenant have it! What we're gonna give em' insted is a belly full of lead a pool of thier own blood to drown in!"

The MAC rounds came and went, and they dropped. Sadly, Jacob didn't have a pod. He just turned entirely into steel and dropped in. Once inside the troops opened up with thier assault rifles on the units of grunts and jackals that were thier first intercepting party. While his team held them, Jacob took a little time to 'learn' the metal the Covenant used. He changed his hand into Petroleum jelly and molded it into a hammer as he slowly sifted his way through his unit. Once the hammer was complete, Jacob changed his hand into covenant metal, and started litterally hammering thier ranks apart. The first horde didn't even stand a chance. The grunts, the covenant's cannon fodder dog-like things were pulverised by the oncoming fire and the fury of the hammer and Jackals, lanky sniper units who barred energy sheilds, shields shimmered and died and bullets tore thier fragile bodies into nothing but pieces of skin and a pool of purple alien blood.

"Well that was easier than a game of basketball. His solidgers were about to reply, when a group of a dozen Elite Zealots came running down the hall, Energy swords and plasma pistols in hand. "Head to cover!" Jacob shouted as he charged into the oncoming horde of elites. "BLARGH!" A Elite shouted. "RRRRRRAAAAAAAAA!" Jacob screamed at the top of his lungs as he smashed an Elite to the side with a slide of his hammer. A Elite swung his sword and Jacob ducked, a followed it with tackling the Elite to the floor. He used him hand-hammer to reduce the Elite's face to mush. But another Elite was about to put an enrgy sword through his back. At the Apex of the Elite's swing, Jaob turned around, Energy sword in his other hand. He pushed it right through the Elites chest. "Ten more of you bastar*'s!" Jacob cried as he leapt on an Elite, knocking it down, and he slider it like a sakteboard through the crowd of Elites, this time with two plasma pistols in had. He opened up as he slid through, eliminating thier sheilds. He leapt off the Elite he rode at the last second, and dropped the guns while turning his fists to metal. He "BLARGH!" An Elite cried "YOU WON"T BREAK ME!" Jacob shouted as he bashed an Elite's head in, sending it's dead body to kill one of it's other buddys. "NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY!" He slammed an Elite hard in the chest sending his so hard the alien broke through all the hull armor of the ship, and fell to Earth below."YOU CAN'T SHAKE ME DOWN!" He quickly changed one of his fists to normal, grabbed an Elites throat and changed it back to steel. He used the elite as a hammer while shouting "I'M FUC*ING BULLETPROOF!" Once they were all dead, he dropped the one he was holding. "Sorry about all that guys, got caught up in heat of battle..." Jacob said. "S'okay man, it happens to all of us. Not like we would leave you behind!". "Yeah-No one gets left behind,we stand a fight together, or we will die alone."

"You're right. Let's get a move on." Jacob said, starting down the hall with his unit...
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Chapter 9-Halo(PG-13 chapter):

(Battle Music:When Worlds Collide by Powerman 5000)

Master Cheif was part of the massive ground battle un-folding in Empire City. Well about to be anyways. Ten hornets flew above the battle feild. All with Spartans. Cregnix had souped up some civillians for him to fight with. Spartan V's he called them. Well it was time to but them to the test. There were two of them per Hornet, all ready to drop onto the feild and turn the tides a bit."Are you ready to go?" Cregnix asked via comms system. "Im ready." "Go then."

Cheif and his team dropped. They slammed hard into the concrete each creating a small crater of thier own. Cheif pull out his assault rifle and moved up. They had already formualted a plsn. He was to be followed by a blue spartan and a red spartan. Jack and Lu-Ann. Cheif opened up with his assault rilfe Lu-Ann backing him up with her shotgun and Jack with his Spartan Lazer. They mowed through thier ranks, eventually Cheif gun ran dry. He just nodded and his team nodded back. Cheif back flipped and landed on thier shoulders, crouched low. He took each of thier SMG's and opened up, on them all. He saw The Covenant on an over pass above. Time to show off his skills. He flipped up and over them, turning upside down when directly above them. He did a full 360 degree spin, mowing off all thier heads and landing graceufully. Cheif turned back to his unit. "First group's down. What do we do next?"

Lu-Ann pointed to the sky. "Possibly those." Three Banshees flew towards them. "Hi-jack." Cheif commanded. His group nodded. They know what to do. Almsot as one they leapt up on the banshees with suprising agility and rripped off the hatches. The yanked out the pilots and started flying thier newly aquirred ships. "Now?" "I say we take the part to them." Jack said as he started flying towards the Covenant cruisers."Can't argue with the man." Cheif agreed as he and lu-Ann flew after Jack...
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:38 am

I notice that it was kinda short, and where were the other conduits?
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:15 pm

It was short because i was midlyly pressed for time. There weren't any conduits in that chaptetr because they need to spread out conduit's for effictive-ness on the battle feild and it was a Halo chapter.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Chapter 10(inFAMOUS):

War Sabine the albino FBI agent limped to cover in the massive battle ocurring between the covenant and the human's. She was no tactical genius but it didn't take one of those to tell they were losing the battle. Maximus and Lysander, carrying each other slumped down near War. "We're losing." Maximus remarked. "No sh*t sherlock." War replied, as he pulled a grenade from her boot. She pulled the pin and tossed it into the ranks of Covenant.

"We need somthing we can do to further are goals, not just endlessly taking down faceless mooks." Lysander said, as he staggered to his feet and pulled out his trusty AK-47. War spotted a gas station nearby. "I have an idea." She said. "Im going to throw some mustard gas then go for the gas station. I need you two to lay down covering fire and back me up." "Why should we help you? Once this fight is over many of our Reapers will go to jail even if they assisted you." Maximus said. "If you help me, I will clear all charges against the Reapers and send you a thousand dollars in govenment money." War retorted. Maximus nodded and gave the order through his mic to all his reapers telling them to concentrate all fire on Covenant. War threw her mustard gas and the small group sprited for a gas station.

"BLARGH!" Three energy-sword weilding Elite's approached them. Lysander and Maximus opened up, and one grabbed War by the throat and thrust her to the ground. The Elite's alien tounge licked War's face and she gave it a solid punch to the head. The Elite roared, giving War the perfect oppurtunity to shove a grenade down its open thoat. War leapt over the choking Elite and yanked Lysander and Maximus out of thier personal engagements and out of the blast radius. The grenade blew up, sending Elite bits splattering everywhere. The team of three resumed thier move for the gas station.

Upon arrivlal, War reached into the back of her pants and pulled out four charges of C4. She put each charge on each gas terminal with Maximus and Lysander. War pressed a button activating the charges. "30 seconds, move!" The team spritned away from the gas station and an Elite in a ghost charged them. The ghost hit Maximus throwing him and an Elite back towards the gas station. War cursed under her breath and boarded the Ghost dragging the "MAXIMUS!" screaming Lysander on with her. She slammed the gas pedal(Or in this case, plasma pedal...) and sped towards Maximus. On the drive-by, she scooped Maximus's limp body onto the Ghost. Barely outside of the blast radius the C4 went up, sending the team of three's craft flying and the three humans themselves spiraling through the air...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo   inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inFAMOUS(w/ Forum charries!) meets Halo
Page 1 of 1