infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Safehouse (Syn and open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

The Safehouse (Syn and open) Empty
PostSubject: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Ira approached the boarded up television shop that had served as his home for the past month or two. The place used to be a RadioShack or something, but the sign had fallen off. Ira had rigged up an alarm for any thugs trying to break in with some of the stores unsold merchandise. Ira unlocked the door and waved his new "ally" Auron in. Ira quickly followed. "Yo! Lucas! You here?" for a couple seconds there was no answer. Then a strong breeze filled the room. Ira yelled back "Show off!" and Lucas Rice appeared at the top of the stairs leading to the roof of the store. "Got another stray conduit here, Mortem? Name's Lucas Rice, welcome to the Safehouse."
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:28 pm

"hello lucas. my name is Auron, Auron shinso. pleased to meet you." i said, looking him over to find out what he was like. couldn't tell from back here though.
Back to top Go down
http://twistedrealms.forumotion.com
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Lucas saw the guy looking him over. "Conduit of wind for your information. What about you?" Ira hadn't brought a conduit to the Safehouse for weeks, so Lucas knew the guy that stood in front of him must be powerful and important. Couldn't hurt to have another conduit around, but Ira didn't seem to trust this guy quite yet which made Lucas uneasy.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:43 pm

"me? im a conduit of creationism. the power of the gods. it takes a bit to explain. haha and wind? wind is a fun one i bet. thats about the only thing in this world i have no control over as well too. thats nice." i said, now untrusting of this new guy, wind was the only thing i had no control over, and wind was something i needed on my side, i need to get him to trust me soon, and then ill be able to trust him a little more.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:48 pm

"soo...You're god? Trying to wrap my head around this..." Lucas said, confused. Ira sat in the corner watching with amusement. With wind and creation on his side they made a pretty good team. With a little work."Enough small talk, Auron, I'll show you you're place. You'll be on the roof with Lucas." Ira said, leading Auron towards the stairs with Lucas close behind.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:56 pm

"alright, sounds like we going to be roomies lucas. ill explain it to you then, if you still want me to." i said, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:57 pm

((Reap is gonna join in I think I'll wait for her post))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:09 am

Sena waited in the shadows of an overhang on a roof, holding her face in her hands. 249 hurt her.... 249 of all people.... She wrapped her arms around herself and bit back some tears when the door to the roof opened and she hid behind the overhang, her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:17 am

Ira was the first on the roof. Followed by Auron and Lucas. Up the stairs Lucas had mumbled something about roommates and god with sarcasm, giving the implication he wasn't very happy. Either way, Lucas forgot all his problems on the roof when he was in his element, the open sky. "So, Ira, have you told Auron the whol purpose of the Safehouse?" Ira cussed and replied unwillingly. "Were here to raise an...army of conduits. To defend the defenseless from the gangs. And the Templars. I didn't want you to know yet though." Ira glared at Lucas, but Lucas was distracted. He saw a person staring at them. A girl. She had heard it all. It wasn't secret information, but if she worked for a gang then they were in trouble. Lucas jumped off the roof and landed a few feet from the girl.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:20 am

"what? im not a big fan of this idea now." i said, almost stopping. "you better make sure you explain this a lot better when we get to this roof. i dont fight, aint good at it. not like i was when i was young. ya'll gotta realize that being older makes it harder to do things like fight." i continued following no longer as happy bout this.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:29 am

249 had been chasing Sena to Empire City all the way from New Marais just to apologize. He hated this city more than Flood town, it was gross and ruined. He jumped from a tower and saw her. He was about to approach Sena when some new guy flew to her, so he waited, hoping nobody noticed his earlier leap through the air and the pillars of ice hanging off of buildings. 'Woops' he thought.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:34 am

Sena gasped softly and took a few steps back from the conduit, but almost backed into sunlight and caught herself. A few tears were running down her face now and she wiped them away. "D... Did... you say... Templars.....?"
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:37 am

i noticed this new girl as well, and said "looks like lucas found a girl. strange. girls never showed up on my roof." i said as i walked more towards them, looking at lucas and the girl, wondering who she was and what she was doing here on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:38 am

Ira stayed with Auron, "You can just stay here if you want. I'm offering protection, but we could use you a lot." Ira didn't mean to make Auron upset or anything, he didn't even want him knowing this, but Lucas blabbed his mouth.

Lucas spit on the ground "I hate the Templars. Freakin purists. I'm not gonna hurt ya, just want to make sure you don't tell anyone anything." Lucas said unthreateningly.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 am

"I-I... have..." She stopped, swallowing and wiped her tears away quickly. "I have.... information on them. Valuble information..." She closed her eyes. "My memories are fuzzy, but... I used to be one...." she opened her eyes slowly, still scared of this guy but unwilling to fry in the sun AGAIN. "I.... can.... help..."
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:48 am

i had finally reached them and then heard that this girl was with the templars, and she had information on them. i chuckled slightly, and then watched what luke would do next. i wasn't sure about how he felt about it, but i knew i didn't mind it.

((i am now officially calling lucas luke. and if by chance i am going to start calling gorma luke, just because i think that would be funny. haha))
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:51 am

Lucas was taken by surprise. This girl was with the Templars. She was the enemy. Lucas felt the wind pick up around him, growing with his emotion. He calmed himself and the wind. "Can I ask you to come inside then?" he asked the girl, realizing he didn't even know her name.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:59 am

Sena glanced at the door and looked uneasily at the conduit, feeling a stirring in the wind. She went inside, biting her lip. She could see it in his gaze, he already didn't like her. But after what Deej had done to her... At least, the parts she could remember... she knew the Templars were bad news.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:03 am

i followed them back, i was going to stay by luke, i wanted to see what he really was like, i noticed some ice pillars out there too. ice conduit? in this city? nah, must be one of those vernaak or vernek people. i continued to walk in, not paying to much attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 am

This was bad, he could see what they were doing. It was 249's favorite way to confuse somebody he didn't like. He launched down and landed behind the group. "Sena stop. I'm sorry. I was angry, please forgive me?" He begged, he was sorry, but it made him seem weaker to the other men there. Just as he planned if things went bad.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:19 am

Lucas flinched as he felt someone land behind him. He turned around slowly to see a member of...Veermark 88? Those guys were in New Marais only as far as he could tell. He stepped back to allow the two unknown conduits to talk it out. Interfering was stupid at this point.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Thomas had been running all over Empire city, looking for Sena. THomas just couldn't find her! Where was she? THomas slumped against a building(the other side of the safe house), and pulled out his guitar, swinging it in front of him. after checking the tuning(it was fine), he started to play a nice little melody on his guitar, and started to sing. "I open my lungs, dear.... I sing this song at funerals, no rush..."
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:43 pm

i looked at these two, the vermaak and the conduit. i knew there was a vermaak coming at some point, but i didn't know he would show up so early, guess i was wrong. but it looks like he has some sort of relationship with this conduit. but i don't know. i sat stepped away, placed my hand on a wall, which caused a chair like object to sprout from it, and then i sat down, waiting by them all.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Sena turned around right before she stepped through the door and looked at 249. She remembered how he'd shoved her down, but she smiled softly at him when he apologized. "249..." She murmured, walking up to him. Then she heard the music playing--unmistakably Thomas's. She looked towards where she heard it. "What are you doing here? You came all the way from New Marai...?"

(*COUGH*WHICHSHEISSOMEHOWABLETOTRAVELFAIRLYQUICKLYIDKDKJFKDJFAXDDD*COUGH*)
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:44 pm

"You're forgetting the fact that I said I'd do anything for you back in the warehouse. I meant it. Now please, co-" He heard the music too. He didn't really leave Thomas with a good impression, so this could be bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Safehouse (Syn and open)   The Safehouse (Syn and open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Safehouse (Syn and open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next