infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

...Hanabi... (Fireworks)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Empty
PostSubject: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:21 am

War walked like a soldier, her back straight and her arms swinging at her side. Why she decided to go with this d*ck of a Reaper when she worked for the FBI, who gave a flying f*ck? Anyways.... she had plenty of firepower on her should things get nasty. She didn't look at Lysander at all and kept her gaze in front of her, her white hair bouncing slightly with each step.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:37 am

Lysander was slouched and constantly looking left and right, lacking in threatening posture, he made up for it by being the leader of the Reapers. "Why don't you relax a little, I need to talk to this guy for a second." Lysander strafed to the left and approached a man who was trying to avoid looking at him. Lysander tapped his shoulder and shot him on the spot, leaving his body on the ground. "Sorry, he didn't pay for heroine in two weeks. Now, I want to know what makes you happy, besides guns of course. Like, I like when people respect me. You?" Lysander glared at two girls who cowered in fear just by his look and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:53 am

"Guns." She answered shortly, scratching the back of her head and a shot goes off, going through the head of some other gang member, presumably First Sons, that had been creeping up behind Lysander. She put her hand down and continued walking even when he went to kill the man for not paying his drug money.
"And when I finish a job."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:02 am

I'm just glad I'm not your job, I'd hate to have to kill you." Lysander said proud of his power. He really had no clue who was stronger, he only knew he had more fire power. "Like I said in the bar, you'd be dead by now if it weren't for that" Lysander said, knowing she would try something so he readied himself. He looked at her, when he stood up he saw he was aboutt an inch shorter, but when he walked it dropped to three due to his slouching. This is what lysander did, he picked out little things to notice, never big things. 'My son, why are you with this FBI agent? KILL HER!' Sasha yelled in his head. he winced because of the volume, hoping War wouldn't ask about, many people assumed it was because of drugs but the only drug Lysander did was alcohol.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:10 am

"Shut the f*ck up." She slid her red eyes over at Lysander and wrung her hands. If she noticed his wincing she didn't make note of it even with a raised eyebrow. Her face was an emotionless slate. "You and your tiny d*ck couldn't take me down and you know it well Lysander. Do not toy with fire."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:15 am

"I don't know if you noticed, but people are more afraid of me than they are of you. There's a reason for that, I could easily have anybody killed at any moment. Even you, bitch, so don't get too cocky." He kept pace with her, still slouching and walking down the road. "Meet me up there." He pointed to a rooftop and teleported up and waited. He found a great spot to watch fireworks. He lowered a fire escape for her and climbed back up and sat on the edge.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:34 am

War didn't change her expression and walked right by the building that Lysander had chosen. She instead went over to a bridge and leaned against the railings, drawing a cigarette from her pocket and lighting it.
"The only reason more people are afraid of you is because everyone that's ever been afraid of me is dead." She muttered mostly to herself, taking a drag on the cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:48 am

Lysander did not hear what she had said. "Are you coming, War?" He yelled, not noticing her walk to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:54 am

War flicked her cigarette away and headed up to the roof of the building. She sat down next to Lysander but didn't look at him, she was too busy looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:00 am

"I'm glad you finally joined me. So, what's your favorite gun? You have a ton of them, but which is your favorite?" Lysander knew how to make people talk in good ways and bad. He liked this girl, so he chose a good way. He watched the sky waiting for the sun to set as it was almost down.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:13 am

War thought about this for a moment before slowly pulling her shirt up, stopping just below her breasts. On her stomach and back and sides were a massive array of handguns, mini rifles, SMGS, you name it, she had it. And that was just on part of the torso. She plucked a particular gun off the straps and examined it, putting her shirt down. "Uzi," She said softly. "Sub machine gun, commonly used in Israel. Amongst the first weapons to be granted a telescope array, Capable of blasting .22,.45, and .41. Excellent range." She tucked it back into her blouse, blinking. "What do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:27 am

Lysander had to think too. He pulled out his AK-47. "This would be it. The AK-47. Rapid fire, kills people, that's all I really care about. I got this when I was about 11. I love this thing, don't know how it lasted this long but it has. When did you get into the FBI anyway?" Lysander had her talking, he wanted two things right now, a good date and to know what the FBI knew about the black tears. He was leading up to it slowly but surely, hopefully the fireworks would be a bit later.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:39 am

"When I was 17. I excelled in all my classes and graduated high school early, got into the police force, and worked my way up. I'm good at what I do." She tilted her head back.
"I came here, on a mission to find someone. A Sociopath by the name of Dimitri Quint. Then I got tips about some guys called 'First Sons.' ... After the explosion I was trapped in the city. I'm here finding out what i can now."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:49 am

Dimitri, where had he heard that name. The templar leader? Maybe, but that wasn't his goal. "That must have been weird. I couldn't imagine being a normal human after the blast. It changes so many things, do you know how hard it is to talk with tentacles where your tongue used to be? But still, it must be hard being inferior to us conduits, hell, I know what it feels like to be inferior to conduits. Have you ever heard of somebody named Ophelia?" He got her onto the subject. Just as planned. The sun was about to set and he couldn't wait for the fireworks to start. Where did people get fireworks in empire city anyway, this place was under quarantine, the only way in or out was with powers or helicopters.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:54 am

"No," War murmured, brushing her white hair behind her ears. "Pretty name though... did you say tentacles for a tongue?" Even though she kept her face emotionless she could not hide her blush.

(heheh... weakness found *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:03 am

"Yeah, see?" He stuck his four tendrils out and wiggled them at her. One of them waved while the other three made a heart. "It was hard. I still slip up some times. It's like I'll be taking and then bleh" he let them fall out again. They were unnaturally long. He was disappointed about the Ophelia thing, but hey, at least one of his wants were coming, the date was getting better. "I know you're not prefect either, what do you got?" He wanted to see if she had any flaws besides the albino thing, but that was kinda hot.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:15 am

War sniffed disdainfully. "Well, for one," She tugged at her white hair. "This wasn't easy to live with." She smiled slightly at the heart Lysanders tongue made up and giggled softly, before letting her face become emotionless again. "I have several scars..."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:26 am

Lysander was happy he made her show some emotion. He saw the first firework go off. "I don't need to see those though, well, unless they're shaped like a cat or something, then I have to see them. But is War your real name? It's very unfitting for you. You're so happy and nice all the time." Lysander said in a nonsarcastic tone. He watched as the fireworks exploded and popped into spirals and he sighed. This is the best day he's ever had. no thanks to his mom.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:32 am

"It's the name they gave me after I killed an entire group of sociopaths in one night. My real name is not worth mentioning. Is yours actually Lysander?" She looked up at the fireworks, her crimson eyes softening. "No, none shaped like a cat... but I do have a tattoo."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:40 am

Hmm, if she called Dimitri a sociopath, could that mean templars? This girl was helping the reapers without even knowing it if it were true. "Yeah, believe it or not my mom was a scientist, so she read a lot. Her favorite play was a mid summer night's dream, hence my name. I probably have some nicknames among the neon district, when you're famous people tend to do that." He smiled and put his hand over War's. He smiled and watched the fireworks. He could see they were coming from outside the city. 'at last somebody cares about us.' Was all he thought.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:54 am

War blushed again when he put his hand over hers and she held his hand tightly. She smiled, this time it stayed there. She shouldn't get involved with him, especially because she knew EXACTLY why he was so 'famous.' But she liked him... Its not like it would be something she'd have to file paperwork for in the agency anyways. For a while she was quiet, just watching the fireworks quietly with Lysander.
"Oh..." she'd almost forgot. She turned her back to Lysander and lifted up the back of her shirt slightly. Her tattoo was a tramp stamp of a dead tree with the word WRATH in gothic font over it.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:04 am

Lysander's face lit up when she grabbed his hand back. He never expected that to work. Maybe this chick was not as hard as she seemed. They watched the fireworks in silence for a while until she said 'Oh' and showed him her tattoo.

A dead tree? Why would that be her tattoo? It's probably got some crazy back story, knowing girls. "Why a dead tree?" Lysander wished he had a tattoo, but he had no idea what he would get one of. Maybe a reaper skull with two AK-47's in an X shape behind it. But then where would he get it? It was too complicated so he just listened to War.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:14 am

"Er..." War hesitated. "Well.... You see..." She chuckled, all her emotionlessness dropping as embarassment heated her cheeks. "I was on a mission in Russia... and I had to go undercover as a stripper.... one of the patrons slipped me a drug in my drink and I woke up in Morroco the next day in a hostel lodge half naked with five naked women laying next to me with this tattoo on my back. ^^; If there was a meaning to it, it got lost somewhere between Russia and Morroco..."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:24 am

"Oh..." You could practically taste the awkward. "Well, I'm sure you kicked some ass after that, right? I mean, you're the toughest person I've ever met." He squeezed her hand when he said 'toughest' to add effect. The fireworks will still coming strong and War wasn't completely emotionless, she was just as embarrassed as Lysander was feeling awkward. He couldn't wait to tell Mary about it tomorrow, it was all because of her that they went on this date anyway. Plus, he had to make it up to her for spewing tar all over her floor and scaring away two customers so he would be in the bar anyway.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:33 am

War blushed darkly and smiled at him. "You know.... I've... never told anyone that story before," She admitted, wanting to slip back into being emotionless, but enjoying herself with Lysander. "Hell, i don't think i've talked so much with anyone before..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Hanabi... (Fireworks)   ...Hanabi... (Fireworks) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Hanabi... (Fireworks)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: