infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the original story by syn-auron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

the original story by syn-auron Empty
PostSubject: the original story by syn-auron   the original story by syn-auron Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:40 pm

as i stroll through this town, arango, i pull out my gun from it's holster, quickly studying it's sight, wondering why i was carrying it around arango again. i dont know why but there is a strange aura coming from this town, darker than usual. my left arm falls numb, as it normally does when evil approaches. i quickly yell out "hey, show your self you foul soul." just as soon as i said that a figure showed itself behind me. "well hello there arekkuso, the mysterious gunman that strolls these streets once a month. thats a beautiful gun your holding. why don't you show me what it's pitiful bullets of copper can do." he said to me. i quickly responded "you don't know what ur up against, beast, haha i have something to show you." i quickly shoot him in the gut. "these bullets arn't like anything you've ever seen. you ever felt the lords cross drilling into you, foul vampire!" he stumbled back shocked that i would be carrying anything like this. "y..you son of a.." he tried to finish before i cut him off with a shot to the heart. "let's not bring my mother into this, please. she never done nothing to you and your kind." i walk away feeling my arm return to normal. i walk away from the pile of dust he dissolved into. "haha who's coming down these streets now?!" an old man, bout the age of 78, shows up from the shadows. "you are a vampire hunter, are you not?" he asked calmly after seeing the scene from before. "i am not sir. i am simply just another human who just so happens to know who to shoot and who to let live." i chuckled lightly. he looked at me, embaressed to have met me, "you have yet to shoot yourself then, vampire!" he pulls out a gold cross, crafted from pure gold and mixed with shards of silver. "sir i do believe you have my presence mistaken, i am not a vampire. guess you would be right to call me a vampire hunter. but in the phrase means so much more than interpretted. i am a hunter, and i am a vampire. but i am servant to miss lucia." he looked at me, calming his hand, he spoke to me "you are miss lucia's servant. miss lucia of the arango department of sin?" he put the cross back into his jacket, and slowly started to walk towards me. i stepped back, putting the gun back in it's holster, "yes, sir i do believe that is what you humans call it. it is actually called the hunters organization. leave the cross over by that statue." he stopped and placed the cross by the statue of rock, and continued to walk towards me. i grinned slightly. "so what has lucia asked for you to do this time? arek?" he asked. "she sent me out to walk the streets of this land, she wants me to destroy this lands evil, and return it to the safe haven for many men and many more to live happily and peacefully." i replied silently. "well well. this is quite interesting, i applaud her request of you. but could there be room for a little accomplice? i would really like for you to say yes." he stated boastfully. "sorry sir, but you are far to old to acompany me through these streets." he replied "sorry i didn't mean myself. i meant my daughter, luna." i looked at him surprised "you're going to trust a young family memeber of yours with a vampire like me? well, i would normally decline your request, but you trust me enough to send family with me, so i accept your offer with gratitude." he said "alright, dear would you come out and show yourself to the nice young man." a girl walked out from the shadows, wearing a hood and cape. she pulled the hood back and looked at me smiling. "hello arek. i am luna, i am only 17, but i know how to handle myself like you do. i am excited to travel with you." i looked at her with great interest, "don't get to excited, your days as a human are coming to an end. if you wish to travel with me, you must be a vampire as well." the old man looked at me shocked "sir arekkuso, dark traveller, you must'nt hurt her in anyway that would be permanent. the vampirization method is terrible, ungodly to say the least." "silence old timer, you know as well as i do that travelling with a vampire is unspoken of, if she stayed human and traveled with me, she'd be gunned down. i may only be 16 but i know what must happen." he looked at her, and looked away. she said "if it is to be done i will allow it. but if we travel together as two vampires, you must allow me to carry the amulet and gun i wish. and you will have to buy them for me." i looked at her, pulled out a pack of cigars, and lit one up. "i will buy them and anything else you will need to travel with me. and you will walk with a debt to me." she replied "if that's what must be done, it will be done. but i will owe a debt for the extra things that i will need, not for the amulet and gun. alright?" i grinned "haha then it is done. i will buy the first 5 packs of ammunition that you will need, but the rest you will pay for yourself." the old man walked away grabbing his cross and his hat. she smiled again, and walked closer to me. i showed my teeth to her when she got up to me, then i got close and slowly dug my teeth into her neck. she cried in pain. "alright it is done. you have the power i have, hope you enjoy it." she fell into my arms trying to regain her balance from the pain she suffered. "let's go then, hehe i can't wait to get started."
Back to top Go down
http://twistedrealms.forumotion.com
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the original story by syn-auron   the original story by syn-auron Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:46 pm

It's not bad, but there's definitely a lot of things that can be done to improve it. The idea is there, but your grammar isn't. It's a fairly easy fix, just takes practice.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the original story by syn-auron   the original story by syn-auron Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 pm

haha i didnt put it through word yet silly, the grammar will be fixed then. i aint proof read it yet. this is still the first draft.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the original story by syn-auron   the original story by syn-auron Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Well I like the story. As my teacher would say: the content is good.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
syn-auron

syn-auron

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: the original story by syn-auron   the original story by syn-auron Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:57 pm

ah yes. i can post chapter 2, but im not going to until i fix this one. i have about 9 chpaters done, and working on ten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the original story by syn-auron   the original story by syn-auron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the original story by syn-auron
Page 1 of 1