infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:40 am

Darkred]"Take mine, I can live with just underwear. I can't see anyways, but I'll try and throw then to you." He stripped down to underwear and tossed his clothes in the direction of the girl. "I hope they fit, I'm a skinny dude so they should." He sat in silence and darkness, still unable to see. "So, why were you spying on me?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:29 am

(So that explains why he goes mostly naked.... XD )

Alexa picked up the T-shirt and pulled it over her head along with whatever pants Joey had been wearing, surprised that they fit her so well, but like he'd said, he was pretty skinny. She sat a little closer to Joey now and laid her head back against the wall of the shipping crate. "I was spying on you because it was one of the last missions I could do to prove I wasn't a demon. But I failed; you saw me." She grimaced. "I'm better at Recon... when I can use my abilities... They wanted me to watch you because of what you could do. They're afraid of you. Afraid of us."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:57 pm

"So... this is all my fault. If I had just let you watch, we would both have avoided this situation... We can still make it out of here. if they really are afraid of us, we can make it out easier too." Joey felt bad knowing this was all his fault, he felt like he had to prove himself to this girl. They had never officially meant but he had basically doomed her. And now here he was, half naked ina box with some other girl. Great. "Do you know what these crystals are?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Alexa nodded before remembering that he couldn't see her. "Yes, They are called... Tainted Shards. I... don't exactly know WHAT they are--they're some kind of mineral not found on the periodic table. But they keep Demons, or, at least the powers of demons, away." She sighed and hit her head back against the shipping crate wall.
She was quiet for a while, then... "...I have an idea. I can at least get you out of here but... I'll be trapped."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:56 pm

"You keep calling us demons.WE AREN'T DEMONS! These people labeled us as stuff we aren't and I'm TIRED OF BEING CALLED THAT! We are conduits! Stop belittleing yourself!" Joey spoke loudly, not yelling, not talking. He was tired of being called that and let his anger loose. He was still blind and swung his arms in anger, not noticing that Alexa moved closer and hit her in the cheek with a quick punch. He didn't even notice.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Alexa yelped in surprise and a little in pain when he hit her, and she scrambled away from him. She held her cheek in the darkness and looked at him, seeing him fine. "If you have a better name, I'd like to know. Me and my brother were nothing but freaks! Do you have any idea what...." She stopped, and sighed.
"Look, whatever you and I are then, we're not normal. I can get you out of here but you'll have to trust me."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:30 pm

"Trust is a litttle thing I don't have much of, plus I'm not gonna leave you here to die!" He was still a bit mad. he didn''t realize he hit her yet. "But I will listen to your plan. What is it?" He wasn't really paying close attention. But he felt like at least giving it a shot. he started to formulate his own plan.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:37 pm

"First of all," She slapped him. "That's for hitting me. Second of all.... I'm used to these tainted shards from wearing them so much. I can take them all to one side of the shipping crate and you can try to teleport out from the opposite end. It's risky, you might teleport yourself only halfway through the metal and cut yourself in half. But it's the best I got."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Oh man... That slap hurt a LOT more because he couldn't see it coming. "OW! When did I hit you? And no, I'm not leaving you hear, but if you take these shards away I can fade the box so we can see where we are. It'ss be slightly invisible and it won't last long, but it could help... ow, that really hurt!" He held his face and noticed he was wearing a ring. 'must have a shard on it' he thought and took it off. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Alexa couldn't help but giggle at his complaining for being slapped. She stood up and retrieved all the Tainted shards she could. She tossed them all to one end to one end of the shipping crate, and urged Joey over to the opposite end. "Okay... but please, hurry. I..." She hugged him suddenly. "I'm sorry that this is happening." She shoved him softly. "Now go!"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:54 pm

This was a tough decision but he had to make it fast. Did he have enough power to make it out? Only if he was flat against the wall. Had the crate moved? He didn't know. He decided. He would get out and then find help. His powers were returning and he slowly walked toward the wall that he was thrown into. "For the record, I'm not running away, you'll see me again." He pressed against it and disappeared onto the other side... Wearing socks and underwear. He looked left and right there was his old friend Samantha. "Hey, we have to stop meeting like this. I don't like you like that." He said with a chuckle before running and sliding away, teleporting away from templars who tried to stop him. 'I need to find help. I can't just leave Alexa in there.'
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:19 am

Two first sons were on a cigarette break, their masks off. "Man, why'd they have to station us in the Warren? This place sucks. And all these teenagers running around! Ugh!" To emphasize his disgust he threw the cigarette down and stomped on it. "And not a single one of them is one on the wanted board! F*CK MY LIFE! I REALLY need that promotion!"
"Hey, dude, chill," Said his companion, taking a drag on his cigarette. "I'm sure something will come up."
"Oh, like, what? A f*cking kid that I actually NEED just, what, APPEARING out of nowhere?! Please, that's fools gold."
And then, there was Joey. They both stared at him, the First sons actually still holding his cigarette dropped it in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:32 am

Joey had made it out and was running and teleporting through the Warren looking for the only people he could trust to overpower the templars, the first sons. He passed up teenagers and kids a lot more than expected. He stopped to talk to some but they were all frightened by his appearing out of mid air and lack of clothes, he would have put some in had he not been in a hurry. He usually tried talking for a bit but with no luck. He kept moving toward the historic district until he finally found some adults taking to eachother. "Hey, sorry to pop in, but do you know any first sons? I'm kinda in trouble with someone and they could help." He asked nicely. Hopefully he could get help soon and save Alexa before anything bad happened.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:48 am

"You're Joseph Corleone?" The pissy one asked, taking a step towards him. He didn't wait for and answer. He grabbed the conduit and his friend opened up a fail safe crate before the pissy First sons stuffed him into the crate and slammed it shut. "I'm so getting that promotion..." He grinned at his friend.
"Yeah yeah, I doubt it. Kesslers been a real b*tch lately. I think he's tense about the operation."
"God I hope not..."

They drove away with Joey in the back of their truck.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 am

"WARGARBLE" and then box.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:21 am

Alexa waited, anxiously, for him to come back. "Joey," She whispered, pressing up against the wall of the box. "Please hurry."

For several days, without food, or water, Alexa waited in total darkness. She lay against the wall on day three. She banged against the walls, screaming weakly. "DEEJ! DEEJ I'M SORRY! D-DON'T LET ME DIE IN HERE!" She sobbed, and cursed at herself for letting any water out of her starving body. "I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!" She sobbed, banging her head against the wall."I won't...."
Her back hurt. It hurt so bad. She could still feel the blade there, broken off from the knife and protruding from her back. It was getting so infected.
It was so dirty in the shipping crate, bugs crawled and festered at her flesh. She slapped them away feebly. But they were hungry for her and continued to bite her skin.
She was becoming delusional. The darkness was talking to her. But, then, maybe since she spent most of her empty and dark days on the opposite side of the crate than the tainted shards... maybe that was just the demons coming to gobble her up. They talked.. and talked.. and talked... made her skin itch, and talk some more. She'd tried to make them shut up but, in total darkness, she was just as lost.
It was empowering. And defeating. The Tainted shards took her power away just enough to keep her from escaping. And there were so many Tainted shards... No matter the distance... it kept following her.

The fifth day. Morning. Not that she knew. Alexa lay, breathing weakly on the floor of the shipping crate. It was then... she realized...
Dehydrated... eaten alive by bugs... starving, naked, and infected.... That she was going to die in here. She was going to f*cking die in here.
"I want my big brother," She said suddenly, surprising herself by not only saying it... but by how empty her voice was. Was that all she was now... a shell?
"Big brother...!" She broke into weak, dry sobs. All the liquid in her body gone.
She kept saying it, over, and over to herself. Then she sat up and pressed her head to the wall of the shipping crate.
She made... a resolution, there, in the dark and near death.
"I will... find... my Big brother.... and," She closed her eyes. "I'm going.... to murder Deej."

Then... she heard it. A booming sound. Like someone had shut a door...
"Deej?" She asked, looking towards the door of the shipping crate. "Deej is that--"

She was cut off as an immense shockwave of force pounded the Shipping crate from outside. It happened all so fast, but it was like it was going in slow motion. From the outside, the shockwave of the blast ripped from the historic district just to where the Train Yards were in the Warren, and outward from there. The pyramid of Shipping crates that Alexa had been placed in toppled over, falling and rolling off of each other. The one Alexa was imprisoned in, the very top one, began rolling down the pyramid of Shipping crates, which all moved and jumped in on one another.
Inside the crate, Alexa fell from the floor and screamed as her body was slammed all around the crate as it rolled. "CHRIIS!" She screamed, falling on her arm and spraining her wrist. "CHRIS HELP ME--"
She cut herself off for, the next turn of the shipping crate caused her to fall right onto her head. All she heard, was the sickening SNAP sound as though something in her neck clicked... and then... there was nothing... but darkness.

She would not see that the shipping crate door would of been forced open in the fall.... did not feel the radiation of the blast seep through the opening... and make it so that she would never feel sunshine again.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:24 pm

((Not finished))

After being shoved in the box and drugged, Joey found himself in a testing chamber in the headquarters of the First Sons. Kessler himself kept notes on his tests and results. They are as follows.

Test 42-a
Subject 26 is to be scanned for the existence of Ray field radiation before the planned ray sphere detonation and is to be questioned on how his abilities manifested.

Conversation between Doctor Steiner and Joseph Corleone.
Steiner: "Do you know why you can do what you do?"
Joseph: "What? Not really, I remember being in the woods and finiding some weird things on the ground and kept them, they looked cool. After about a week I could make myself see through."
Steiner: "I see, and could you describe the things you found in the woods?"
Joseph: "Yeah, they were like blue, humming rocks. They were round and stuff, why do you need to know?
Steiner: "We need to know because well, you're what we call a conduit. A person who can channel the radiation made by those stones you found into what most would call 'Super powers'. Do you understand?"
Joseph: [subject got a large smile on his face when saying super powers] "Do I get a badass costume? Am I gonna get stronger? Are their many others like me?"
Steiner: [Attempts to calm him down were futile, he is young after all] "There are many others, most of the scientists here have the ability to be activated by exposure to the radiation."
Joseph: "Wait... Why am I locked in a cell? Shouldn't I be like, saving the city and stuff?"
Steiner: "Your time will come"
Interview ended.

Test 42-b
Subject 26 is be scanned for radiation. Results will follow.

Subject 26 was scanned and shown to have levels of radiation higher than that a normal human body could withstand. Subject is to be studied further.

Day one ended, subject 42 is sent to his cell to sleep. Subject stayed up until 4 am and complained about needing to find help for a girl named Alexa. No last name given.

Day two began at 11:00 AM. Subject 26 seems very capable of functioning on little sleep. Test 46-a will commence

Test 46-a
Subject 26 is to be given 4 (four) bracelets to be placed around his ankles and wrists. These bracelets are to inhibit his powers but keep him alive.
test will be preformed in dark room. 6 (six) night vision cameras are to be placed at different angles throughout the room, all are to be equipped with night vision capabilities. Subject is to be strapped into a stretcher to test his pain tolerence.

Subject 26 shows abnormally high pain tolerence. He seemed to benefit from this test, recovering quickly and becoming slightly more flexible from it.

Test 46-b
Subject is to be shot by a .22 pistol in the thigh and then monitored to see his revovery capabilities.

Result: Subject barely seemed to notice the gunshot, it was fully healed leaving a scar after only 6 (six) hours.

Interview 46-c between Joseph Corleone and Doctor Howard

Howard: "Joseph, you've been doing exceptionally well. I'm sure you're going to do great things after we're done."
Joseph: "How long until then? I have other things to do. WAIT! ALEXA! I need help! There's this girl, she was trapped in a shipping crate! You have to help me save her!" [Subject seems slightly hostile]
Howard: "Who is this Alexa? Why was she in the shipping crate? Is she like you?"
Joseph: "Yes! She has some powers too she 's in the Warren now! These religious freks captured her! You need to help me save her that's why I left!" [subject seems very worried about this girl. The rest of the interview is about finding the whereabouts of this Alexa person.]
Howard: "Can you tell me more about these religious freaks you found?" [Howard seems to be suspecting the group as to being the Templars.]
Joseph: "They call themselves the templars and people like me demons. They have these things that make your powers weaker, I think they called them 'Tainted shards' or something. They were in the warren, will you please help!" [Subject shows deep concern about the girl. Kessler has advised Howard to end the interview soon.]
Howard: "I understand, we will help but you must stay here. She will be freed very soon, trust me." [Howard stands up and exits. Guards move in and sedate Joseph and move him to his cell, he passes out immediately.]

End day 2 (two) subject 26 slept well.

Day 3 under surveillance. 2 days until ray sphere detonation. Plans have been made to place subject in a spot free from Ray field radiation to avoid overpowering.

Test 54-a
Subject 26 is to be woken early with a fake drill using subjects used to test Sasha's mind control agents. They will be given blunt weapons and will actually attack.

Results: Subject wakes up slowly and is surrounded by the fake intruders. he reacts fairly quickly and teleported behind them and began to run only to be forced to fight by more 'invaders'

((not finished))
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:47 pm

After being shoved in the box and drugged, Joey found himself in a testing chamber in the headquarters of the First Sons. Kessler himself kept notes on his tests and results. They are as follows.

Test 42-a
Subject 26 is to be scanned for the existence of Ray field radiation before the planned ray sphere detonation and is to be questioned on how his abilities manifested.

Conversation between Doctor Steiner and Joseph Corleone.
Steiner: "Do you know why you can do what you do?"
Joseph: "What? Not really, I remember being in the woods and finiding some weird things on the ground and kept them, they looked cool. After about a week I could make myself see through."
Steiner: "I see, and could you describe the things you found in the woods?"
Joseph: "Yeah, they were like blue, humming rocks. They were round and stuff, why do you need to know?
Steiner: "We need to know because well, you're what we call a conduit. A person who can channel the radiation made by those stones you found into what most would call 'Super powers'. Do you understand?"
Joseph: [subject got a large smile on his face when saying super powers] "Do I get a badass costume? Am I gonna get stronger? Are their many others like me?"
Steiner: [Attempts to calm him down were futile, he is young after all] "There are many others, most of the scientists here have the ability to be activated by exposure to the radiation."
Joseph: "Wait... Why am I locked in a cell? Shouldn't I be like, saving the city and stuff?"
Steiner: "Your time will come"
Interview ended.

Test 42-b
Subject 26 is be scanned for radiation. Results will follow.

Subject 26 was scanned and shown to have levels of radiation higher than that a normal human body could withstand. Subject is to be studied further.

Day one ended, subject 42 is sent to his cell to sleep. Subject stayed up until 4 am and complained about needing to find help for a girl named Alexa. No last name given.

Day two began at 11:00 AM. Subject 26 seems very capable of functioning on little sleep. Test 46-a will commence

Test 46-a
Subject 26 is to be given 4 (four) bracelets to be placed around his ankles and wrists. These bracelets are to inhibit his powers but keep him alive.
test will be preformed in dark room. 6 (six) night vision cameras are to be placed at different angles throughout the room, all are to be equipped with night vision capabilities. Subject is to be strapped into a stretcher to test his pain tolerence.

Subject 26 shows abnormally high pain tolerence. He seemed to benefit from this test, recovering quickly and becoming slightly more flexible from it.

Test 46-b
Subject is to be shot by a .22 pistol in the thigh and then monitored to see his revovery capabilities.

Result: Subject barely seemed to notice the gunshot, it was fully healed leaving a scar after only 6 (six) hours.

Interview 46-c between Joseph Corleone and Doctor Howard

Howard: "Joseph, you've been doing exceptionally well. I'm sure you're going to do great things after we're done."
Joseph: "How long until then? I have other things to do. WAIT! ALEXA! I need help! There's this girl, she was trapped in a shipping crate! You have to help me save her!" [Subject seems slightly hostile]
Howard: "Who is this Alexa? Why was she in the shipping crate? Is she like you?"
Joseph: "Yes! She has some powers too she 's in the Warren now! These religious freks captured her! You need to help me save her that's why I left!" [subject seems very worried about this girl. The rest of the interview is about finding the whereabouts of this Alexa person.]
Howard: "Can you tell me more about these religious freaks you found?" [Howard seems to be suspecting the group as to being the Templars.]
Joseph: "They call themselves the templars and people like me demons. They have these things that make your powers weaker, I think they called them 'Tainted shards' or something. They were in the warren, will you please help!" [Subject shows deep concern about the girl. Kessler has advised Howard to end the interview soon.]
Howard: "I understand, we will help but you must stay here. She will be freed very soon, trust me." [Howard stands up and exits. Guards move in and sedate Joseph and move him to his cell, he passes out immediately.]

End day 2 (two) subject 26 slept well.

Day 3 under surveillance. 2 days until ray sphere detonation. Plans have been made to place subject in a spot free from Ray field radiation to avoid overpowering.

Test 54-a
Subject 26 is to be woken early with a fake drill using subjects used to test Sasha's mind control agents. They will be given blunt weapons and will actually attack.

Results: Subject wakes up slowly and is surrounded by the fake intruders. he reacts fairly quickly and teleported behind them and began to run only to be forced to fight by more 'invaders'. He seemed to react quickly and dodge more than hit. The only reason he won was because of his quick thinking. He was hit on the head by a steel pipe and knocked out cold. Psychological testing will begin 3 (three) hours after subject 26 regains consciousness.

Psychological testing on subject 26 went poorly. Subject shows signs of mania, ADHD, psychocis, and minor schizotypical personality disorder. His actions were impossible to predict and his speech was very fast and constantly changed pitch and speed. The last interview before being dropped at the blast site goes as follows. Doctor Franklin Grimsfield, a psychiatrist, preformed this interview with myself in the room, supervising.

Grimsfield: So, do you know your name? (The doctor does not know the subjects name.)
Joseph: My name is...It's.. I'M KYD! KYD WYKKYD!
Grimsfield: And you're sure about this?
Joseph: ARE YOU CALLING me a... liar? Is there something... WRONG? AHAHAhahahahaha!
Grimsfield: Yes, you recieved a blow to the head yesterday and we have diagnosed you with multiple disorders that were somehow activated by the blow.
Joseph: AND YOU! Why are you here? Are you... one of them?
Grimsfield: He is none of your concern. I need to know. How old are you?
Joseph: Age is but a number, am I right? A number I DO NOT WISH TO KNOW! (SUbject stood up angrily.)
Grimsfield:Settle down... Kyd, right? Listen we're just going too gi-
(Joseph lept from his chair, teleporting mid air behind the doctor. I used near lethal force and burned most of his face and body. To cover it up, we painted his body red and white to prevent outsiders from recognizing him. He seems to like it.

FINAL DAY. Sunject 26 placed near detonation site to observe the effects. He is to report to kessler when the blast has stopped and flee the scene as fast as possible.

SUbject was succesful. Cole McGrath has gained his abilities.

Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Kessler did not forget about the girl Joseph had been talking about. He sent a retrieval team to pick up her body, live or dead, she would be able to show him information on the tainted rayacite crystals that were plaguing the conduit community. The team went to the place that Joseph had said and found many shipping crates scattered around, they were tossed around like grains of sand during the blast. It took 3 hours of searching, but they found a body. She was female and wore male clothing, it fit her well though. Must've been a skinny guy. The extraction team moved silently and ripped the necklace from the girls body and put it in a lead container and made their way back to the base to deliver the tainted rayacite crystals.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:53 pm

The creature felt its host hand hit the sunlight.... ahh..... how wonderful that felt... from that tiny speck of shadow on the ground... the creature manifested. Slowly, like a moving lump of shadow... it grew. From the tiny bit of shadow on the girls hand, formed a hand identical, but colorless... just like it.
The creature pulled itself from the ground, like a demon. It slid into the sun, tentacle like tendrils trailing after it from the shadows, almost trying to pull it back into its hosts body. But it screamed; the echoes coming off of the shipping crates all around them, and pulled itself free....
Panting, it stood up in the sunlight, as its body completely formed. The girl; it decided. It would take her shape for now. Considering it was the only shape she truly knew. She took the form of her host..... but colorless. Naked. Pure.
She would not last long like this; her host was dying. The men that had come and taken the wretched necklace off of the form of her host had been soooo lovely enough to just leave the nearly dead girl behind. Humans.... how typical. The creature kneeled down. Name
name names.... namely names....ohhh what fun it would be to choose one! Oh but how indescisive this creature is! The creature hung its head and pursed its colorless lips in thought. Oh what name would it have?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)   The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadows in my Head (Private RP, feel free to view)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2