infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fiery in the Pad, man!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

Fiery in the Pad, man! Empty
PostSubject: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Thomas and Sena hovered over to a part of Trash city, landing on a section of the tower Alden made before he dissapeared. Thomas stepped off the platform, and onto the tower proper. "We could get a dust man to make us a little shack here."
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:36 pm

"So... what are 'dust men?' Are they like dust bunnies?" Sena asked. She'd never heard, or even seen one before, they'd been very inactive.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Oh, before the Blast, they were basically a bunch of homeless people. after the blast, they became a bunch of homeless people..." Thomas paused. "With guns, as well as a few of them having powers over the trash they lived around." a scrapdog/crab/thing scurried around, crawling up the tower. "unlike any others, they were able to make life out of complete rubbish, literally. like that crab there. Don't worry, it's just on the lookout for enemies of the Dust Men. they've been watching over the citizens that have become just as homeless as they. they've also been finding willing volunteers to join their ranks." the crab wandered to the pair, and Thomas stroked the "Scrap dog" on it's head where it appeared relatively clean. it rubbed against his leg, dispensing some slimey ketchup onto his leg, then crawled away. "see? they're trained. as far as the trash baggers go, they consider us either allies or one of those poor homeless people. we need to band together against Sorrow's storm..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:45 pm

"whoa whoa, you're getting ahead of yourself," Sena raised her hand. "The Doom might be... evil and all... but, i'm no hero..." She scratched the back of her head a little, looking down at the ketchup stain on Thomas's pants.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Thomas leaned in, and kissed her. "I'm certain that, when the time comes, you will find yourself stronger than you realize."

((We should probably do a Karma moment for Sena sometime, something that decides her initial Karmic Rank.))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:52 pm

(good idea o3o but idk where to put one for her)

Sena blushed purple and kissed Thomas back, hugging him "I don't know..."
"HEY!" Sena jumped, startled, to see two dust men approaching them.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:00 pm

thomas was startled when she juped, and turned, a ball of sonic energy in his hand, created from the Dust Men's shout. "Excuse me, good sirs," he said, dissipating the energy. "I didn't mean to disturb your rounds. We're sheltering from the Doom, and" "You're dating the Demon Witch, as well." Thomas' eye twitched. He snapped his fingers, and a ball of sonic energy formed around his hand again. "What did you call her?" thomas put one arm around Sena.

((lookit that, Karma moment for Sena! be insulted, and let him blast them, or stop him, and try and get info from them, maybe an update. just sayin', you lemme blast them, I'll throw us both a negative karma bonus/penalty))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:02 pm

"Demon witch...? Wait, Thomas," she grabbed his hand, her eyes soft. "Hold on, calm down..." She walked towards them. "You know me?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:15 pm

((insert positive Karma!!))

"well, you are the one controlling the Black Waters, right?"

Thomas realized what had happened; He had lost his cool. he was about to attack to innicent Dust Men simply for implying that he was dating a Demon, when they were reffering to, not Sena, but Ophelia. god, I'm never going to live this down, he thought. as he looked at Sena, it seemed she had a healthier glow to her, even so far as to suspect that the sun wouldn't be so quick to harm her... Thomas spoke up, letting the sound dissipate. "The one who controls the Tears is named Ophelia. that is the name of the enemy. the term Demon is a name given to Conduits by the Templars, a group who beleive all conduits should be eradicated. this is my girlfriend Sena. She controls darkness, but has a heart that shines like the sun."

"But some of our members saw you and the drowned one kiss."

"Yeah, that's a long story, not one I wat to share with everyone."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Sena cocked her head to the side and turned away from Thomas at that, playing with her hair and trying to stave off the jealously she felt from seeing him kiss Ophelia. "I... control none of that stuff." She turned back to the Dust Men and opened up her palm, holding it outward. A small figurine replica, made of slightly sticky, shiny looking darkness, of the Dust men formed in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:05 pm

The dust men were weirded out, and left.

"Sena, I should explain to you the whole thing about Ophelia and me." Thomas sighed and sat down. "see, the thing is, before the blast, me and her used to go out." thomas shook his head After the blast, I haven't seen her till the train yards. I didn't kiss her though." thomas spat to the side, as though the very memory brought a bad taste to his mouth. "My hands were restrained, or I would have smacked her. she kissed me, Sena, and apparently thinks we can get back together."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Sena cocked her head to the side and let her darkness figurines drop, looking at Thomas. "She doesn't know about me then..." she looked down worriedly. "You don't think, she'll try to kill me, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Thomas thought about it, face pale. "She might... she just might..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Sena looked around quickly, as though expecting grave diggers to show up any second, and forced herself to calm down. "W-what can we do?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Thomas held her in his arms. "Don't worry. she doesn't know about you yet." He smiled, kissing her. "besides, we can handle a few guys with shovels."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Sena chuckled uneasily. "It's not them I'm worried about. It's everything else." she hugged him back, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:19 am

Thomas embraced her. "listen, there's only 2 things you need to do." Thomas smiled. "Don't sweat the petty things," thomas began, and started to chuckle. "and don't pet the sweaty things."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:21 pm

"Hm," Sena grimaced "That's good advice.... So what are we going to do here anyways? I doubt the Dust Men will want to work with us after I made the figurines."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:19 pm

"they know you're not Ophs, erm..." Thomas accidentily called her by a pet name he had for her once... "Ophelia. We're safe here. to prove this point, a dust man came here and started to build a shack for them. "see? they're even making a place for us to stay. "sir, if you could make it less likely to let the sun in than normal? the rays of the sun hurt her becuase of her powers." the dust man nodded, spreading three layers of trashbags over the outside.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:37 am

Sena smiled at the Dust man warmly. "Thank you," She turned to Thomas, murmuring. "A few air fresheners and we'll have a half decent place to crash."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:48 am

Thomas managed a chuckle, though his mind was still occupied with how to deal with the Doom. the Dust Man then revealed he was a conduit by getting scraps of trassh to fill in the gasp further. He then was finished. tossing them some air fresheners, he left. "Thank you," Thomas called out.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Sena caught the air freshners, some falling out of her hands. Cautiously, she bend over and picked them up, careful not to bend over lest some Dust men should see her. She walked into the shack. "Well, it isn't too bad..."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Thomas smiled, and took her hand before going in there. it wasn't much to look at, but it could easily park three cars in if you knew how to park it. "This will do... it'll do just fine...."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Sena nodded happily and sprayed the air fresheners around. "It will do, but how are we going to spy on the Templars and Doom from here? I mean, they're all around us..."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:14 am

"True," Thomas replied. "Except they need to climb in order to get up here. with the exception of Ophelia herself, none of the Doom can fly. the crows of the Tree back don't go this high, and the Dirigible won't go here becuase the Dust Men would shoot it out of the sky." Thomas smiled. and the last of the Dust Men jusst went down stairs, so to speak. they are leaiving us alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiery in the Pad, man!   Fiery in the Pad, man! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiery in the Pad, man!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: Empire City-
Jump to: