infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting my stuff back...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Getting my stuff back... Empty
PostSubject: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Tom Arlitary(WeaponSmith):

I leapt around The Neon, looking for a specific building. Some guy named Lysander had some Reapers steal my bow and arrows, and I forgot my swords at home. Time to get my stuff back, au naturale style. I began formulating a plan in my brain, still looking for the building.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Sparrow was looking into a building full of reapers. They were messing around with this bow and arrow. Two reaper conduits, seven regular reapers. He watched for a chance to get a closer look when he hear footsteps behind him. He turned around swiftly drawing his rapier and pointing it at the person. "Why are you here!?" He held his sword out forward and approached slowly.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:20 am

My eyes narrowed inside my domino mask. My highly trained brain quickly calculated the situation. This dork clearly thought he was some kind of superhero, dressed up in super-heroic-panty hose. He had a gun, and a sword. He could be trained. I was probably trained better. No need to fight him, not at the moment anyways. I kept running for the building, and easily front-flipped over him, and keep running along.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:29 am

Sparrow turned around silently. He chased after the man until he grabbed his shoulder. Sparrow held his finger to his mask and said "Shhh, two reaper conduits, seven reapers. They have some type of bow. You must be the Batman guy i've been hearing about. Consider me like Nightwing." He whispered under his mask. He sheathed his rapier and squatted to get s better view of the inside of the building.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Tom Arlitary:

Batman? This idiot must be talking about 'The Darkness'. "I'm not that idiot, I'm a bounty hunter. Now get your sorry fingers off me, or I'll break them." I shrugged his fingers off and slid down a drain pipe. I quietly moved around the corner. I leapt up to grab a window ledge, hoisted myself up, and hopped along the ledges, until I was at my desired destination. I cracked open the window, and crawled inside, and found a nice hiding spot behind a weapins rack which I 'borrowed' and assault rifle from.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Sparrow was lonely, and wasn't that skilled at parkour. He slid down the pole and stealthily made his way to the building. On the ground. He climbed through a window and shot one of the reaper conduits and muttered "96" Killing the reaper conduit instantly. He wated for one of the normal reapers to turn around before jabbing through his hart, letting tar run down his blade.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Tom Arlitary:

And so the fight begins. I leapt atop the weapons rack, and onto the second reaper conduit. I pointed the bisness end of my commandered assault rifle and tore his face up with bullets. I turned around to find more people to shoot, and raised my new gun just in time to block a knife from a Reaper. I nailed him with a kick to the balls and he went down. I pulled the knife from the assault rilfe and pointed tyhe gun at his head an pulled the trigger. He died and the gun raun out of ammo. It dropped it, and charged the next Reaper. He was firing bullets from a pistol my way, but lucky for me he wasnt a good shot. I came close to him, and planted my new knife if his skull. I flipped him over and his body landed on the ground but his second pistol came out of his holster and it landed in my hand. I chucked the pistol at the temple of one of the remaining two Reapers. He went down, and then with a throw, my knife found a home in the base of the last Reaper's skull. I walked over to him, and pulled the knife out. I cut off the fingers clutching my bow, and pulled my quiver off of him. I dropped the knife, and turned to the one with the raiper. "So, what were you doing here? You got somthing against the Reapers?" I said , if he did, I could probably bring his head in for quite a sum of cash.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Sparrow sttod silent for a minute. This guy was amazing. How did he do it? Sparrow thought his two kills were impressive but this guy was just amazing! He was speechless. He didn't look at the man when he responded. "I came to spy on Lysander, guess he's not here." He still couldn't believe his eyes. "I'm Sparrow by the way." he sheathed his rapier and turned his head toward the man.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:46 pm

"Lysander? I think I've done a few hits for him. Not sure though." I shrugged my shoulders. The a though came across my brain. I heard two guns loading. 'Them other two Reapers!' I whipped around while pulling two arrows from my quiver and slotting them into the bow, I loosed them into the men's heads. They dropped like lead ballons. "That was a close one..."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:49 pm

"Close one? dude, I would have died if you weren't there. But you said you worked for him? can you tell me about him? His powers? Stuff like that?" Bingo. Sparrow found a great source of information on his new target.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:57 pm

"I don't know much. All I know is he pays good. If people pay me enough I do it-no questions asked." I told him,"However, if you're hunting him, count me in. He took my things, and I intend to repay him with an arrow to the skull."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Dang, he didn't know much, this ruined about all of his plans. "Well, that doesn't really help, do you know anything about Ira mortem? She's also on my list of conduits to kill." Maybe he could help with his next kill.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:41 pm

"I don't know anything about him. I would find out about him though, if I got a hit out on him." I remarked. "But why don't you want to kill Lysander right now?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:02 pm

"He's on my list, not my top priority, plus he's way to powerful for me to take don alone." Sparrow lifted his mask and wiped sweat from his forehead, revealing his face. He walked over to one of the reapers bodies and started searching for things, he found a couple dollars and a blast shard. They were useless to him but he liked how they felt when you held them, they buzzed in your hand. "I love these things." He whisped while standing up, still holding his shard.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:13 pm

"Well Ggenius, you're not alone." I raised my bow and pulled back a normal arrow. When I fired the arrow it took the blast shard out of his hand and planted it into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Sparrow got a bit mad when he took the blast shard away from him, he was going to add it to his collection later. "Hey! Finders keepers!" He said, whining like a child. He was even more saddened when he planted it in the wall. "Hey! Don't break it!" He was getting a bit more mad but shrugged it off, this guy was too strong. He sat down on the floor in a pouting manner.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:36 pm

"You gonna cry little baby? I could put an arrow through your misreble skull right now. You gonna go after Lysander with me, or are you going to sit here and pout about a dam* shard?" I said to him.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:40 pm

I think we can call this thread dead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting my stuff back...   Getting my stuff back... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting my stuff back...
Page 1 of 1