infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Backfire

Backfire

The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Empty
PostSubject: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:36 pm

"Damnit, Jace. Will you act serious for once?" Hunter said in a spout of annoyance at his brother's antics. This job should've been a simple one. They had stolen food before with relative ease, hell even before they had their powers taking food was simple. But it seems that today, Jace just wanted to goof off more then actually get something down.

See...Jace had decided tomake his Illusion self pull a gun on the salesman and now the police have shown up and the real brothers were being held at gun point. Jace was making smarta** comments here and there but grew a smirk at his brother's serious comment.

"Serious is too mainstream. Why be a grouch when you can have a hell of a lot of fun?" Jace responded and then the police yelled at them to be quiet. "Quiet? I'm never quiet." Jace told him.

Suddenly someone tapped on the cops shoulders and the officers were stunned to see the same boys...only there was at least a dozen of them.

"What the-" One started to say but then the cops felt their guns get torn from their hands all at once. They turned and saw the firearms floating around Aaron..whom had the firearms pointed at them.

"If you are smart. You will run..now." Aaron stated and then fired a bullet in the air from one of the floating guns to prove his point.

Thankfully the cops were smart and took the bluff in full retreat. They could've just stood there and not listened to Aaron though. The boys were very small time crooks...not killers.

"Nice bluff, Aaron." Jace said as his brother disarmed the weapons with his mind.

"Next time how about you dont pull that stunt and I won't have to bluff." Aaron stated.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:44 pm

A knife flew between the two hitting the wall at an awkward angle. "I was Never good at that!" Kyd teleported up to them and smiled big. he picked up his knife and did a back flip. "Why are you fighting? YOU'RE NOT EVEN DOING IT RIGHT!!" He faded invisible and went up to one of the clones and faded behind it and ripped a knife across it's neck. "Hahaha, I KNEW IT! FAKES!" He threw his knife once more at the real Jace, but it smacked him in the face with the handle. "OH COME ON!"
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Aaron facepalmed at the guy who just came form no where shouting like a maniac. In fact he was too distracted by the stupidity to notice that he threw a knife at Jace and the handle hit his brother in the face.

"Owww. Aaron. What the hell? I thought you would catch that!" Jace stated as he rubbed his face and the Illusions vanished.

"Uhm...yeah. This guy is quite distracting so...shut it," Aaron said and then turned his attention back to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Kyd telprted behind Aaron. He put his hands on his shoulders and whispered in his ear. "mahogany...." And then teleported behind Jace. "I'm gonna need that knife back." He reached down and grabbed it leaning over the boy. "As I was Saying... Wait, I wasn't saying ANYTHING! Maybe I should say stuff." He teleported to stand across from the two boys. "I'll say This! You two are under Kessler's WATCH! OOps... Wasn't supposed to say that! FORGET I SAID IT! Or not, your choice really. I wonder if this place has chocolate ice cream." Kyd walked over to the frozen section and started searching for his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Aaron and Jace looked between one another and then turned to the guy, looking at him as if he were crazy...well Aaron looked at him like that anyway. Jace had more of the admiration look. Classic Jace of course to admire someone that was obviously had a few screws loose in his head.

"Is there any reason...why you are acting like such a screwball?" Aaron asked the teleporter and earned a smack from Jace.

Jace glared at Aaron for a second before flying away and crashing into the window of the convince store.

Aaron whistled as if nothing had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:53 pm

A tub of vanilla ice cream flew at the boys fling ice cream everywhere, but before it hit them, it stopped mid air. Kyd walked over and at some of the floating ice cream. "That's cool, Watch this!" He faded invisible and started making the floating ice cream disappear. "Isn't that Fun! HAHAHA Anyways, I'm supposed to givve you this letter!" He handed them a letter that read the following.

"
Dear jace and Aaron,

The first sons think you would be a valued asset to our efforts
in ruling Empire City.
Please consider joining our orginization, it comes with many perks.
Some of them include, but are not limited to; Access to clean, fresh
food daily.
A safe place to sleep, access to advanced weaponry,
protection at all times and of course, money
. There is no penalty for refusing this offer, however we strongly encourage you accept.

Regards,
Kessler
"
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Aaron smirked a bit as he made the Ice cream defy gravity and stay airbourne, impressed that the boy could turn invisible and turn some of the ice cream invisible as well. Jace had gotten up and made an Illusion to thwack his brother just as the boy left the letter and then vanished.

Aaron picked up the parchment after sending all the ice cream back where it belonged and Jace came over to read the note as well.

They exchanged looks and Jace was, as per usual, the first to speak.

"What do you think? Should we at least take a look and then knock a few heads around as we leave...or just ignore it?" He asked.

"Well...option A has a lot more fun..and a chance to flex my mind, so to speak." Aaron stated.

Jace merely rolled his eyes and then two walked away looking for where ever they would be met by this group.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:23 pm

The boys left the buiding that was now surrounded by armed ffirst son soldiers. They were the weakest soldiers they possessed and Kessler used them as a test of these boys strength. "So, what's your answer, boys?" The leader of the squad asked menacingly. the others still with guns trained on them, unknown to them they were all filled with blanks.

"OOOOH I Love fight scenes! Maybe you guys could make it BLOODY! I Love blood:" Kyd was excited and bouncing off the walls of the store. He couldn't wait to see the slaughter.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:40 am

Sena had to go to the old grocery store for some supplies, easy enough... All she needed was some rootbeer really. But then, when she came out of the alley, she was met by hundreds of First Sons pointing their gun at her.
She went to backtrack, only to be grabbed by one of the soldiers. "Quickly! Confiscate anything that can be used as a weapon and lets get her back to base!" Before she could do anything, they tore her necklace off and took the shivs. She tried to tell them to stop, panicking... but they gagged her. They shoved her out into the sun, towards a vehicle to transport her, when two kids not much older than her and Kyd came out. She tried to turn to them to tell them to run... but the sun.....
Dark veins spread under her eyes fast and, silently screaming, Sena fell to her knees. Black veins showed under her skin and, as the colorless version of Sena dragged itself out of her shadow, She fell limp in the first Sons Soldiers arms with her eyes wide open, not breathing.
Shade stretched slowly, nothing more than a naked, colorless version of Sena. She licked her lips in the sunshine and slithered over to Kyd, walking her fingers up his cheek. "Kyyyyyd~ Plaaaayyy tiiiime...." She snapped her head around at the boys and twitched, appearing in front of them, she looked each one over, as though inspecting them. "OoooOOOoooohhh...<3" She slithered her arms around Aaron, licking his cheek. "This one looooooooksssss.....hehehehehehehe~!" She burst into an uncontrollable fit of giggles.

Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:57 am

Jace and Aaron both were really unimpressed by the armed guards. What were they going to do? Shoot them? Suuuuure. Who's even sure that those two are the real Jace and Aaron. What if they are just illusions? Only the brother's knew. Aaron alone would've been too much for this overly wasted mess of flesh and bones..muscles and organs...blood coursing through these bags of meat to keep them alive and well.

"Our decision? We're undecided....but you should've brought more men.." Jace said with a laugh and Aaron joined in on the humor.

But then the girl had shown up. The boys looked over and it seemed that she was trying to tell them something but she was gagged and she looked very weak. Almost like...

"What's happening to her?" Aaron asked Jace whom shrugged and responded with the, 'watch and find out', look.

The two did so and were slightly shocked by the colorless, and clothesless version, of the same girl rose from the body and addressed Kyd. She then turned to the brothers, whom were both intrigued and weirded out by what had just happened.

Jace tried to hold back a snicker and Aaron merely stood there unresponsive to the girl wraping her arms around him and licking his cheek.

"There's such a thing as personal space...and you're in mine, dear ." Aaron told the girl as she broke into a fit of giggles.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:16 pm

The first sons surrounded a girl who approached. They recognized her from her posters around the office. Sena Crosse, the shadow conduit. They approached from all sides and she backed into the arms of some soldiers. they took her necklace and shivs and dragged her into the sun. They were not the brightest of soldiers, her skin began smoking and her shadow seemed to stand up as Alexa dropped to her knees. Big mistake. They didn't know of any way to stop what was happening and threw her in the shadows quickly and watched as it slithered over to the two boys they were trying to recruit.

The first sons heard the response of the boys and all of them raised their weapons. "Now, since you're young, I'll give you another chance. Join us, or we shoo- What the HELL is that thing!" He stopped mid sentence as shade showed up. He pulled out a pistol full of blanks and shot at her, doing nothing, he checked his gun and shot some more. "What in the hell is wrong with my gun?" He yelled.

Kyd saw Shade slither up to him and the boys. "Ohoho! I just LOVE it when she does that! Don't you!" Kyd got excited and watched as the man shot blanks at him. "I'll let you three talk!" He teleported over to the leader and grabbed his face. "HEY DON'T SHOOT HER!" He smacked his face and did a backflip, teleporting halfway through and landing back behind Shade.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Shade bent slowly over backwards, flicking her tongue out of her lips like a snake as she clung onto Aaron.
"Kyyyydddyyyyyy~" She cooed, twisting her head and slithering over to Jace, also licking his face and walking her shadowy fingers up his cheek. She leaned into the conduit and whispered in his ear. "It's playyyy tiiiiiiiiime<3"
She slid off of Jace and crawled along the ground like a spider. She turned into shadow and slithered around Kyds body before reforming, sitting on his shoulder. Her body light as air; as it is made of darkness. She pouted and bent over backwards, her back making a sick cracking sound while sticking her tongue out at the First Sons.
"S'AMATTAH, BOYS? LOOK LIKE YOU'RE SCARED OF YOUR OWN SHADOWS!" She gave a hysterical laugh and clung onto Kyd.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:57 pm

"Do tell where, beautiful..' Jace whispered back when Shade moved over and clung next him, licking his face like she did Aaron.

Aaron, while he didn't mind a good time, rolled his eyes at Jace's flirting at the worst time possible. They had just been fired upon by these goons, Luckily Kyd decided to take those blanks this time. Jace pouted very very quietly when Shade moved away and stuck next to Kyd but he got over that when Aaron thwacked him.

The guards seemed to flip out to far when Shade cracked her back cause suddenly rounds were fired from all corners...but nothing hit.

The blanks, and hidden regular bullets, just floated there in the air.

"Yeah...nice try. Jace." Aaron stated as he closed his fist and caused the mass of bullet to collide into a giant ball.

Jace smirked and snapped his finger, causing a mass of illusions of the four conduits to appear all exactly then same in detail.

The guards were instantly swamped in confusion and the Jace's in unison stated, "Problem, Bros?"

Even Aaron couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:19 pm

[Sena guards bump]

The general continued shooting and was in awe when all of the bullets and blanks had been made into a ball. His jaw dropped as the clones appeard. "KESSLER WE NEED HELP! THESE FREAKS ARE GONNA KILL US!" He yelled into his radio, Kessler could be heard responding. "That's the point." Then static followed. The general dropped his communicator and started backing away. Fear was a very powerful weapon.

Kyd looked at Shades fine butt, smiled and bit it hard. He looked up and smiled. "I think we SCARED THEM! AHAHAHA Fear is a GREAT WEAPON! Better than those silly guns! AHAHAHAHA" Kyd laughed and looked back up at shade and and gave an open mouthed smile. He saw all the clones appear and laughed more, bending over and slapping his knee dropping shade to the ground.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Shade sat up straight, now accumulating a large bite mark on her ass. With a hiss she slithered to the ground and reformed, staring at the clones made of Jace and Aaron. She grinned up at Kyd.
"Play time Kyd! PLAY TIME!<3!" She stared at the boys and stepped into Jace's shadow, turning into a colorless version of Jace before mimicing his cloneing thing. She laughed. "HEY! LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!"
She and the shadow copies of Jace sank into the ground only to pop up out of the retreating First Sons shadows and, laughing hysterically as they screamed bloody murder, she dragged them into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Jace smirked at the shadow mimicry of his Illusions. He loked back at Shade and said, "Handsome...but I like that sexy look of yours more then a picture of myself...." He said to her as Aaron yanked the guns from the First sons.

"Useless piece of junk." Aaron stated as he crushed all the guns and watched as the fell to the ground in a mess of parts. Aaron smirked a bit and weaved his way through the crowds of fakes, shooting the ball of blanks at the general, aimed square at his face. "Let's see how they like be juggled..." Aaron muttered and then focused on three of the men. He lifted his hand and attempted to lift them in the air and making them twist around in a way that would look like juggling.

'Well damn, Aaron...Didn't know he had it in 'em.' JAce thought to himself after glancing at what Aaron was probably succeeding in doing. Tossing humans around left and right like rag dolls.

Jace decided to have some fun with this...so he got rid of the illusions of himself and his brother. And in there place he left a crowd of 'hunger lions and tigers' and a pack of 'wolves'
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:21 pm

"OHOHO! I just LOVE playtime with me sweet!" He smiled at Shade and then the clones of himself. "I am just so GORGEOUS! My looks are... killer, HAHAHAAAAhaaaaa." His laugh started funny but ended sinisster. He approached the captain of the First sons squad. invisible and faded in in front of him. "BOO! AHaha, but you are going to... DIE!" He yelled as he was then knocked back when the man's body was flung in the air like a ragdoll. "HEY! I was going to DO SOMETHING!" He screamed at Aaron.

First sons being killed/flung bump.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:29 pm

The First sons were being killed left and right. Senas guards jumped into the back of the truck and banged on the glass. "WE'RE GETTIN' MASSACRED OUT HERE! TAKE THE GIRL AND GO!" The tires squeeled on the ground as the truck sped out of there.
Shade peeled herself up from the ground and screamed at the truck driving away. "BODY" She shrieked. She slithered after them.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:31 am

Aaron tossed the men he was juggling aside and saw the car peel away. Shade had shouted about her body and his eyes narrowed. "Where do they think they are going?" He asked and then used his powers on the vehicle. He groaned a bit under the pressure of trying to hold back and moving van.

Suddenly a shot rang out and Aaron yelled in pain. The van peeled away as the telekinetic fell in pain. F*cking b*stard got lucky enough to fire a real bullet in the back of Aaron's leg. Jace's illusions disappeared as he bolted over to his brother just as Aaron yanked the man over and snapped his neck in one flick of the wrist. Jace was in shock by this...but he got over it when he saw the blood coming from his brother's wound.

"Aaron?" Jace asked in concern but Aaron shook his head and levitated in the air.

"I'm fine...Let's just chase down that truck and have a nice little chat with the a**es inside." He said and then used his telekinesis to fly after the van.

Jace looked between Kyd and Shade and then shrugged. 'I'm going to be driving for sure..." He thought and then quickly ran to a car and drove away after Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Kyd saw the van peel away and Shade yell BODY! "Oooh, I hate that body, you don't Reeeeaalllyyy need it do you?" He turned to shade. She was already gone chasing after the van. He tunred to the brothers. Also gone. "Coooome ooooon! Ugh, I guess I can help..." He said and then muttered something. He teleported and ran until he was on top of Jace's car and sat on the roof. He leaned over the windsheild and yelled n"BOO AHAHAHA! Without thinking it would Scare Jace.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Shade slithered into the back of the truck and reformed, long fangs emerged from her lips and she hissed at the First Sons. She went to grab for Sena but then a First Sons tackled her and snapped bracelets around Shades wrists.
The bracelets sizzled on her hands and she screamed, smoke coming from her wrists. She went to lash out at the First Sons but another one of them threw her down next to Sena and put a boot on her face.
Shade screamed and tried to slither away, turn into a shadow... but the bracelets crackled when she tried and she was left without. "KYD! I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE!" She yelled, whimpering.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:22 am

Jace ignored Kyd as best as he could after the crazy kid freaking the hell out of him and making Jace swerve on the road. "Here's a good idea, Kyd. GO F*CKING HELP HER OUT!" He shouted at the teleporter and then slammed on the gas pedal and sped up as fast as this scrap heap would go.

Aaron was not amused at all. He used his telekinetic powers and bolted past the get away van and then landed a few yards in front of the vehicle. He narrowed his eyes and growled a bit then crouched down and focused his power on one point. He lifted his head and then yanked his arms up in the air.

All of a sudden a shockwave of mental powers reigned out at the First Sons' getaway van. The wave was the most powerful Aaron had ever sent out before...and the sheer mass of the power made the van literally did a backflip and landed as if nothing happened. Aaron smirked and walked forward...adrenaline was the only thing that's keeping him going right at this point as he used his powers on the driver to force him and the passenger flying out of the car and then make them crash into one another.

"Never ever piss me off you bastards..." He muttered as he walked forward...making the van twist to where it had the front facing the ditch off to the left of the road.

"Damn, Aaron..." Jace muttered as he had stopped the car and watched what his brother had pulled off...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?   The Brothers Grimm- Wait What? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Brothers Grimm- Wait What?
Page 1 of 1