infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's get this party started

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

Let's get  this party started Empty
PostSubject: Let's get this party started   Let's get  this party started Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:51 pm

249 paced about the warehouse. He was waiting for Sena to come homm after a little espionage with the ice Vermaak 88. They were planning something and 249 knew it. His old radio still received calls from his old teammates but they never said anything specific. This is why Sena needed to spy. To lurk in the shadows and listen.

"Sena?" he called over a radio that was connected to Sena's right ear. "Are you ready to come back yet?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get  this party started Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Sena watched the templars pace about their camps, cleaning themselves up and prepping for war. She could still see in her mind Thomas kissing Ophelia. While she knew it was forced... she just couldn't get it out of her head. Then the microphone in her ear crackled.
"Sena? Are you Ready to come back yet?" said the voice of 249. Wincing, Sena scuttled into a nearby shipping crate and quivering, pressed onto the button that would allow her to talk back to him.
"2... 249...? Is that you?" She could hardly believe it. The sound of his voice brought tears to her eyes as she realized the impact it had on her. She would have to kill him eventually. And she missed him so badly.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get  this party started Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:15 pm

249 heard Sena reply. He was elated and had to hold back a giggle.

A manly throat clearing is heard. "Yes, Sena. I'm still here. Are you ready to come back. Back home?" 249 was on the verge of tears when he said that. He hadn't seen her in forevr.

The pacing began again. 249 had never seen Sena without his suit on, what if he looked hideous? Sure, his veins were less glowy and he even had hair again, but he was whiter than the snow, and his eyes had no pupils and he felt hot in 35 degree weather. All these things madde him more and more nervous.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get  this party started Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:22 pm

". . . Home?" Sena heard her voice crack as tears spilled over her eyes, and she swallowed painfully, watching the red paint over her eyes drip down her cheeks and become runny. "I don't know... if I can, 249...." Her crying became evident through the microphone.

((KARMA MOMENT.
249 could try to convince Sena to come home/comfort her for +5 good.

249 could interrogate Sena and demand a reason for why she might not want to come home for +5 bad.))

Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get  this party started Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:27 pm

((A second Admin approved this Karma moment. Speaking of which, Sena and Thomas need to do a thread together.))

A rumble shook the ground, and a voice was heard, at a frequency only activated conduits were able to hear. "This is a message left to anyone left with any form of powers. Come to Empire City. I don't care how you do it, just come." The trembling in the ground stopped. those who knew him would recognize the voice immediately. Thomas Ellis, Also known as the Painkiller, for his guitar, and Judas Priest-like riffs. Thomas Ellis, Conduit of Empire City. Thomas Ellis, who had darkness in his heart.... but darkness that he loved, for this darkness was but a girl wit powers over shadows. unbeknowest to all else who recieved this message, there was another one underneath this message. "Sena...if you can hear this... please come back to my roof... If you're alive, I want to know at least that much. please... I love you... Amin mela lle, mela en coiamin... Please... return... I have an important question for you... War is coming, and I won't get time to ask it later. Come to me..."

((Admin's note. All characters in New Marais wishing to go to Empire City have permission this one time to bypass the travel topic, and post straight in Empire City, so long as it's in this topic))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get  this party started Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Can't... She said she couldn't... WHAT!? NO! He went through the ttrouble of stealing a blast core for her, no wasn't an answer.

"Wha?> WHY! Tell me now. I need a good reason, not just something stupid. Tell. Me." He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get  this party started Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:52 pm

((Ok, there's minus one Karma. if we dish out five points of karma for every choice, in two karma moments, we're already at the pinnacle. He is now at negative 2 karma... ))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get  this party started Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 pm

"Who are you talking to? Give me that radio!"

All that could be heard on the other end of the radio was the sound of a sharp smack, and Sena crying out in pain. There was silence for a moment, and then...

"Who is this? Declare yourself in the name of God."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get  this party started Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:06 pm

"God isn't here anymore. He has left me." 249 hissed back at him. "And when I am, Your world will freeze over. You will suffer by my hand. Expect a visit"
249 could talk all he wanted, but he had no clue where she was, she was using a radio without gps or any tracking device and he hadn't seen her since god knows whenn. He had no idea where to look.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get  this party started Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 pm

The voice on the radio laughed slowly. "Come at me. You are one man... I have an army." Distantly, the voice could be heard making some orders to presumably Sena.

"What are you just standing there for? You know what time it is. Head to the infirmary, it's time for your injections." The sound of Senas protesting was cut short as the radio sounded like it was dropped, and smashed under foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this party started   Let's get  this party started Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's get this party started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: