infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kids and Stuff

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:37 am

Conan Kennith:

Conan was rather thankful for being allowed to explore Empire on his own. it allowed him to learn at his own pace, which was faster than everyone else. He also hoped to make a friend, aside from mr. Alacran he didn't really have anyone to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:44 am

Randell walked around Empire City, looking around at all of the large area. He was currently out without his mother, against her wishes, while she was asleep. He wanted to take a walk. Maybe meet someone his age to talk with. There didn't seem to be many kids in Empire, and that kinda made him sad because he really didn't have any friends.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:51 am

Conan Kennith-
Conan, absorbed by his surroundings, walked around the corner, and promptly bumped into someone, a boy of about his age, if not a bit younger.
"Ow. I'm sorry." he said, trying to be polite, and offered a hand to help the boy up that he had just ran into.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:07 am

Randell, upon bumping into Conan, hit the ground. He took Conan's hand and allowed himself to be helped up. "S'all good." He said, speaking through his slight lisp the best he could. "Uh, my name's Randell. You are?" Randell asked, having noticed that this boy was his age, or a little older. Finally, another kid!
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:10 am

Conan Kennith:

After helping the rather sticky boy up, and listening to what he had to say, Conan replied,
"I'm Conan!" With a grin. He vaguely remembered that he was named after some author, but he didn't really care at that time.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:50 am

"Nice to meet ya!" Randell grinned. "Are you new to Empire City? I'm not, I was actually born here so, yeah. I could show you around, if you'd like!" He stuck both hands into his pockets, where he realized he had a piece of peppermint in one of them. Randell dug it out. "Wanna piece of peppermint?" He held it out to Conan.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Conan-
Conan gratefully took the candy.
"I've been here all my life." Conan replied, putting the peppermint in his mouth and savoring the taste.
"But it is always fun to explore the city, and learn new stuff about it."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:21 pm

"Ah, that's cool." Randell grinned. "I live in a small little apartment room with my mom, who's really nice and stuff. But she doesn't know I'm out right now, because she doesn't like me exploring the city all alone."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:34 pm

Conan Kennith-
"I live in a tiny apartment too." Conan said, finishing off the peppermint.
"I live with my adoptive dad, Mr. Alacran. He's nice too. Creepy though. He's fine with me exploring, but doesn't let me stay out too late. But don't worry, Randell, you're not alone now! let's explore together."
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Randell nodded. "That's cool. Yeah, that's right! If you and I explore the city together, then technically I'm not looking around by myself. You, friend, are a genius." He laughed, looking around the city. The only thing he could really think at the moment was "Woohoo, I outsmarted my mom!"
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Conan Kennith:

"Darn right you did." Conan replied with a smile.
"now we need to outsmart Mr. Alacran. He said I needed to get home when it's dark.. Do you have a flashlight, a match, or a candle by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 pm

"Ahhh.." Randell went through his pockets. He pulled out a tiny, but powerful, battery powered flashlight and shone it around. "Yup. We're good, for now, I'd say." He grinned, handing the flashlight to Conan.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:28 am

Rosa had been silently watching the boys from a little ways away. She didn't exactly want to go up to them, she wouldn't know what to say or if to speak at all. But she did enjoy watching the two as they were an interesting bunch. She had seen them around before since the population of children in the city was not booming to say the least.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:37 am

Gabe sat on the swings of the park not far away, looking down. He was remembering how his dad had come and used to push him on these. How much he'd loved them. Swings were fun, afterall... but being with his dad just... made them better. Back when he thought his dad loved his mom.
Dimitri was quick to teach him that love like that didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:53 am

Conan Kennith-
"Perfect!" Conan said, taking the flashlight, and stuffing it in his pocket. He would need that later.
He directed to farther down on the side walk.
"Hi!" he said, and made a motion for her to come over.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:03 am

Randell waved to Rosa, whom he had noticed not too long ago. He also spotted a kid some ways away sitting on a swing set, whom he ran over to. As he approached, he noticed a somewhat sullen aura about the kid that only other kids would notice immediately. "Hey, somethin' wrong?" He asked Gabriel, approaching the younger kid with his hands jammed in his pockets. He felt something else. SCORE, another peppermint!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:20 am

Rosa nodded a hello to both boys ,lightly rubbing her arm. That Randell boy was a bit on the wild side and her mom had warned her to be wary of him but she thought he was nice enough. And Conan was smart so he was ok. She did not know much about the pretty boy on the swings though but she could tell he was sad. She followed after the boys over to the sad one.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:28 am

Gabe looked up at the odd boy and hesitated. "No, nothings wrong..." He murmured. "I... uh.. didn't know there were other kids in the area. I guess i was just kinda bored." He looked down and scuffed his foot.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:33 am

"Oh, okay. I know what it's like to be bored, trust me. Hey, want a peppermint?" He took the peppermint out of his pocket with a wide grin and offered it to the boy. "Oh, and my name's Randell. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:38 am

Conan Kennith-
Conan, briefly considering whether to walk over to the girl, or follow Randall, chose to follow Randall, to the boy who looked rather sad, assuming the girl would join them.
"Hi." He said to the boy. "I'm Conan."
Noticing Randell offering a peppermint to the boy, Conan searched around in his pocket, only to find a few sticks of gum. Putting one in his own mouth, he offered one to Randall and one to the sad kid. He would give one to the girl, assuming she came over this way.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Rosa followed Conan and gave a small wave when she reached the rest of the boys. It couldn't hurt to play wih them or whatever. The air smelled of candy and rust but Rosa couldn't mind. She simply quietly watched the boys and the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Gabe hesitated, but took the offered gifts, suckling on the pepermint thoughtfully as he listened to what they told him. "My name is Gabriel.... uh, Dad called me Gabe though, so... I guess it's okay if you call me that." He looked at the girl, and offered her a smile. "Hi..." His voice was quiet. he never got to speak to kids similar to his own age.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Randell took the stick of gum from Conan. "Gum, eh? Check this out!" He put the piece of gum and chewed it a bit. As he did, a bit of a 'pink-ish' outline appeared around him momentarily. "Here we go." He prepped himself and flung his arm out behind him. It stretched like rubber before coming back and grabbing the top of a weird play fort. The rest of his body followed his arm and he landed on top of the fort. "Pretty weird, huh?" He declared somewhat proudly.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:28 am

Conan Kennith:
Conan grinned. Quite an awesome power.
"I'd love to show off my power."
Conan said,
"But I'd need either a martial arts instruction video, or a College-Level text book."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:52 pm

"Im Rosa. " She replied curtly. She smiled brightly as Randell demonstrated his power. It was a bit wierd seeing his arm stretch like it did but in this city she had seen worse. Her gaze went to Connan when he mentioned he had a power. It couldn't have been that cool if he needed source material for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kids and Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids and Stuff   Kids and Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids and Stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next