infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tom's roof (PG-13+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Sena cocked her head to the side. "Well.... we're both conduits." She held Thomas's hand in hers. "I... would rather not be a Reaper. I'm sorry..." She got up from the bed and went to look out the window, only now realizing just how exhausted she was.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:16 pm

THomas sat up. "If you're looknig for people to convert, I have to ask you some questions. What do you know of the Drowning Doom?"

((249: the Drowning Doom is made up mostly of Reapers and civilians who were converted by Ophelia. not many reapers are even really left. try roleplaying with that.))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:40 am

"Those bastards are a disgrace. They're just copying my mother with a few new tricks. It's like a reaper but instead of bombs they have rats. If I could get close to their leader I would give her a good taste of tar." He let tar drop from his fingertips for effect. "If you want to help kill them, then I'll just need to tar you enough to be able to speak in your heads." He reached a hand out and let tar drip again. "I'm the leader of the reapers, not Ophelia, you can trust me. You won't be hurt."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:52 am

Sena looked from the newcomer, to Thomas, and back with unease. "No... I... don't want to be apart of this." She looked out the window again. She was no hero. (that would cost money DX)
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:56 am

((Yeah, we need to buy it from the Site Store first, methinks.))

Thomas shook his head. "I honestly don't think that's a god way to keep ahold of one another. Can't I just give you my phone number?"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:04 am

"It's easier for me." Lysander shrugged, they had a point. "But I guess I could give you guys my number it's ###-####. What's yours?" He shook the tar off avoiding them. "But does this mean you're in?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:10 am

(cell phone towers worked after the blast? >3>)
Sena winced and stepped away from the tar, not wanting to get any on her. "We will keep in touch... we may need you. I don't know what i saw back there... but I don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:48 am

((theree were civilians on trhe phone all the time in the first game))

Thomas started punching in the phone number to his contacts list. "Could use a name here." Thomas then wrote down his number, and set it on the table. he didn't want that tar getting him by accident.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:11 pm

"Of course, my name it's Lysander, and I hope you join me. I must be going now though. So call me and I'll have your numbers, I need to prepare for my next move on Ophelia it's going to be a big one." He smiled before teleporting away

((exit Lysander))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Sena sighed and let her hair down before falling onto the bed when the conduit left. "Dear Mary, it just doesn't end does it?" She sighed again and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:01 pm

THomas held her close to him. "I just don't know, Sena. I just don't know."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:20 pm

She turned to look at him and smiled, planting a kiss on his lips gently before pressing into him. She blushed a soft purple and wrapped her arms around him. "Seems like every time I do that someone has to point a gun in our faces."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Thomas allowed the kiss to last as long as he could. they didn't get many chances for it. "Yeah, can't they at least let me buy you dinner first?" Thomas laughed before crawling next to her on the bed, and kissing her.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Sena blushed a darker purple and leaned into him, kissing him deeply. She knotted her fingers into his hair and smiled at him shyly. "Er.... Thomas...."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Thomas liked the way she asked him stuff. he looked at her, and his humourous side asked, "Erm, Thomas what?" he kissed her, a light peck on the lips before he pulled away for her to ask her question.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:44 pm

She smiled and raised a finger. She ran, checked under the bed, closet, went up and down the hall and looked out the windows... then came back to the bed and practically tackled Thomas, kissing him passionatly and blushing a dark purple. "Sorry, had to make sure no one was going to interrupt us this time..."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:50 pm

THomas wathced as she ran all over the place, one eyebrow raised, till she charged back, and tackled him. kissing him passionately. Thomas actually laughed as she explained why the running. "You're right, in fact..." Thomas went ouside, checking the sunlit part, which would give him a larger area to look out of. he came back. "had to double check," he said, before he held her, giving a passionate kiss of his own.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Sena laughed softly and knotted her fingers into his hair again, falling down on the bed with him and closing her eyes. This was... different. She can remember now, the majority of her life before... but... Love.... If she'd ever felt this way about anyone before, the memory eluded her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Thomas kissed her. he wasn't even sure if he had even tried anything deeper yet. he decided he would. he opened his mouth, just a little, peeking his tongue out, seeking entry to her mouth, the tip teasing at her lips. his arms wrapped themselves around her while he felt her hands in his hair.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:17 pm

Sena hesitated slightly, uncertain, then bit down softly on his tongue. She licked his teeth, uncertain of herself as the kiss got deeper. Her face was a bright purple and pressed her body as close to his as possible until they were skin to skin.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:24 pm

the bite hurt, just a bit, but Thomas barely registered it. the kiss deepened, her tongue slid it's way in, heistatingly, but soon more eagerly. they pulled each other till nothing seperated them exceopt for a couple layers of clothing. thomas reached for his zipper, unzipping his vest before he slipped it off one arm, and then the other. the thing fell to the ground with a thunk as he pressed himself even closer. he movd his lips, then, moving it down her neck, brushing, teasing until he felt her shiver in delight, then, he returned his lips to hers, and this time, it started off in the deep end.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:49 pm

((bow chika wowow))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:44 pm

(ppffttt... XDD nice touch Ex.)

Sena let out a small moan and started reaching up her sweater to take it off, but hesitated a moment. She was completely naked underneath it.... she'd never done anything like this before. She bit her lip and looked to Thomas questioningly, her hesitation obvious.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:15 pm

((Fade to black))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:11 pm

(fade in...)

Sena tugged her clothes on wordlessly, the purple blush slowly fading from her cheeks and she smiled at Thomas. "I don't know many places to eat around here... I thought most restaurants would be shut down..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom's roof (PG-13+)   Tom's roof (PG-13+) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom's roof (PG-13+)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next