infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wearin' the Shades

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:19 am

"Right," Sena nodded and laid back on the couch, stretching a little. She let her legs slide over his lap so that she didn't have to curl up, and nuzzled her face into the pillow cushion. She let herself fade to sleep....
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:28 am

Well that was awkward. Fourtunately it seemed that Sena quickly fell asleep. A lot of guys would love to be in this situation right now, but Eyes had a job and wasn't a complete pervert. He set his hand on Sena's forehead and the world began to dissolve around them. Images of memories flashed around Simon as he went deeper into Sena's brain. It was a maze in a way, if Eyes made a wrong turn within the memories he would never find what he was looking for. Fortunately, he knew his way through the human mind. A memory grew larger and a world grew around Simon, Sena standing by him now.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:33 pm

"Ah, I... I don't know what you're talking about." The past Sena, Alexa, stared up at the dark haired man. "Please, where is my brother? I need to find him..."
"I Don't Know." The dark haired man said through gritted teeth. It was obvious his patience was wearing thin. "Now, tell me," He leaned down to glare at her, his temper rising. "What did you do back there? With the shadows!"

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Simon watched, pretending to be mildly interested. He didn't want to seem like he was stalking through Sena's past or anything like that. The man they called "Deej" was a royal jerk apparently. He seemed nice for thirty seconds until he revealed his true colors. Simon would find a way to kill that guy if he ever had a chance.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:42 am

"I... I moved them. So what?" Alexa shrugged and folded her arms, sitting up in bed. "Trick of the light, thats all. Now, thanks for taking care of me but I have to go!" She started to get up to leave, but then the dark haired man wrapped his arms, almost protectively, around her.
"You're... ill...." He smirked behind her back. "Why not stay awhile? My.... Templars.... will take grand care of you," He leaned back and carressed her face, a slight glint of utter and total obsession glinting in his painted eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Eyes continued to watch, he turned to Sena who was also standing there and pointed a Deej, "He's bad news, definitely stay away from him." He was sure she already knew this, but he was just reenforcing the thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Sena stared at Dimitri, blinking. "I... Know... him..." She squinted hard, like she was trying to remember.
The images flashed by fast then, as though jumbled by Senas concentration.
"AH!" Sena winced as her memories halted in one spot and she held her head, as though in pain.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Eyes immediately was by Sena's side, ready to help. "Are you alright?" He asked. It was hard to predict how people reacted to viewing their memories. Simon had a feeling deep down though that something had just clicked in Sena's head. Most likely a surge of incoming memories she had forgotten. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Sena whimpered and held her head before looking up at the memory. "It.. hurts..."
Alexa wandered through the City, now with red slashes over her eyes similar to Dimitris. Where could her brother be? He should of been back by now... She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. How was she ever going to find him in such a big City? Dimitri had guaranteed that by joining his Templars, she would be able to find him.
Disdained, Alexa closed her eyes and raised her hands up. From the ground, in the sunshine, the shadow of her brother rose up. It blinked at her, its eyes pure white. "Why is it you can conjure my hosts shadow, but not find him?" Her brothers shadow asked. She sighed and shook her head. "I don't know... I just really need to find him. I think I'm in big trouble--"
Just then Dimitri leapt from the shadows and grabbed her hand, holding it so that she would drop the shadow. "I Told you NOT to do that!" He cried, his eyes trembling in fear of her. "You CANT let your power consume you! You CANT turn into a demon!"
Alexa gritted her teeth, she was so sick of this. "Yeah, well, what if I already AM a demon?!"
Dimitri let go of her hand and backed away from her. He hesitated.. then sighed. "There's only one way to ensure you won't do this again." He snapped his fingers, and several of his Templars grabbed Alexas arms, who panicked at their touch. Dimitri drew out the necklace from his pocket and clasped it around her neck. Alexa gasped and collapsed, falling from the Templars hands and coughing. God... it felt like it was strangling her.
"What is this?!" She clawed at the necklace, feeling so heavy, so weak... "What have you done to me?!" She tried to take it off, but it burned her fingers to grab at the stone. She whimpered and curled into a fetal position on the ground, trembling in pain. It made her feel so ill....
Dimitri kneeled down to carress her face and look her in the eye. "I won't let you become a demon. I won't."
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:47 pm

This was...different. It looked like Sena had been given some sort of stone that restrained her powers. Like some anti-blast shard or something. That was bad. Simon saw that the same necklace was still on Sena. It probably hurt her to take it off...but it might not hurt Eyes. He looked at Sena, "Have you tried to take it off? I could help you..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Sena gasped and covered the necklace with her hand, shaking her head. "N-no.... I've worn it so long, it's the only thing that.... keeps her.... away..." She looked down.
Time skipped on ahead again. Several Templars, including Sena with red marks drawn over her eyes like the rest of them, hovered around what what actually a blast core. But they whispered around it, calling it 'satanic' and 'evil.'
"What's wrong?" Alexa asked a Templar beside her.
The Templar looked at her and shivered. "It's rotten. It has the same feeling that you gave off when you came around here." They looked back at the glowing rocks.
"Rotten...?" Alexa was a little hurt by that and she gritted her teeth. "Listen!" She cried, raising her voice. "This power is not evil and I will prove it!" She yanked her necklace off in disgust and approached the blast core. But she didn't touch it. Didn't absorb it. She was barely a foot away when she gasped, a feeling welling inside her.
When she tore off the necklace, it was like ALL the power she'd been holding back for a year had just exploded within her. And being near the blast core, the energy it radiated, didn't help.
She screamed and fell to her knees, clutching her head. The pain was so much... too much... Blood trickled down her lips and she cried out in pain. Her shadow rose up from the ground, earning a loud gasp from the Templars. A colorless version of Alexa stared back at her, screamed like a harpy, and dove in through her mouth, eyes, and ears.

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Simon nodded like he understood, but he was confused about it. The memory made more sense. The first thing Eyes saw was a blast core. "Oh, yes...I could use one of those." He said. He'd been on the lookout for a blast core ever since he learned about them. He was less eager to get one when he saw what happened to Sena when she approached the core.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:40 am

The Templars all back away from her, screaming. Dimitri came in through the doors of the chapel and blanched. "What the f*ck! ALEXA!" He ran to her and caught her body just as it fell limp. "Alexa...!" He stared at her in horror. Then... as her shadows started to move, he moved her away, holding her head to his chest and staring at Alexa immobile shadow. The shadow did not move with Alexa. It twitched, and shivered, and crawled like a demon from hell out of the ground, a naked, colorless version of Alexa.
The shadow screeched and twitched uncontrollably. It raised its head and grinned at Dimitri. "Play..." It took a long, shuddering breath, "Time..." It lunged at Dimitri, screaming.

Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:35 pm

It was not easy to watch. It was disturbing, actually. Eyes couldn't see where this was going, but he knew it wouldn't be good. More memories played out. Minutes and hours of them, skipping back and forth all over the place. The images flashed by faster. Conduits, demons, Templars, a shipping crate, the blast, so many things flashed by. Small snipets of each memory playing out. And then they were back in Simon's apartment, sitting on the couch. Sena looked...Eyes didn't know. It wasn't an expression he had seen before. There was no way to know what she had seen in her mind.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Sena stared up at the wall, having seen up until Shade had shown herself. She shakingly looked at Eyes and wrapped her arms around herself. "I.... " She trembled and put her face into her hands. She didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:02 pm

"Are you alright?" Eyes said. He would've said more, but he couldn't think of what to say. He would've thought that being in someone's head would teach you all about them. It pretty much did the opposite. And then there was a humming sound. A purple object glowed in the corner of his apartment. "What the...how did this get here?" He said, picking up the blast core.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:59 am

Sena looked at it and her eyes widened. "Wait! Don't touch it!" She didn't know if it really was a blast core, but... "B-Blast cores are blue, These are purple!!" She pointed to her necklace, staring after Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:40 am

Simon heard Sena blab something about being careful, but he didn't listen. This was a blast core, it had to be. There was only one way to find out though. Eyes sent a current of energy through the core, causing it to release its power into the nearest conduit...him. Simon would've loved to say that he instantly got new powers, but that didn't happen. He was thrown up in the air, as images and flashes of memories floated around him. It was painful, but Simon could feel power surging into him. And then the pain stopped. Simon was thrown into the floor, knocked out from the pain. Inside his mind he had a vision:

He saw himself in the third person, but without the glowing eyes. He had normal eyes with lime green irises. Then he was in the first person view, but he saw through night vision. His eyesight then changed to thermal vision, then back to normal. Somehow, Eyes could feel his eyes changing with the vision switches. Normal eyes for normal vision. Red eyes for thermal vision. Green eyes for night vision.

Simon woke up on his living room floor and noticed it was near morning. He looked around the room, but didn't see Sena. She could've easily been somewhere else in the apartment, or she may have gotten bored and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wearin' the Shades   Wearin' the Shades - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wearin' the Shades
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2