infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Empty
PostSubject: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 am

iMaGiNaRy

This is a game I got an idea to make but lack the resources and knowledge so far to create. Now, this Idea is not even complete yet; and I need opinions, Ideas, and, If I can find one, A game creator.

PLOT

A girl named Danny lives on what seems to be no more than a desolate plain. The game starts out with her waking up in bed one morning and going downstairs to find her family up and dissapeared; with a note on the fridge: "Be back soon."
The game would span over five days; each day would hold a new journal entry in in her diary. The Diary is something dire to the plot of the story; as it will significantly reveal her mentality and her current objectives, which will lead the player to the next snippet of plot.
Danny has an overactive imagination. But we're not talking rainbows and lollipops here; we're talking bloody entrails hanging on the light fixture.
You cannot control her imagination... it goes about on its own. You may be walking outside for a moment when something or someone grabs you, screaming, and tries to tear the bottom half of your jaw off.

Danny always has someone following her. When you turn the camera to look at something, just something will move out of the corner of your eye, and will be gone. The more this happens, the more Danny begins to slip into insanity. And trust me, it will happen a lot. You can try to leave the house; but should you decide the house isn't fit to live in and attempt to leave.... you may find your stalker more than eager to eat your heart out than not.
The goal of the game is to survive the five days that her family is supposedly out while completing an 'innocent' to-do list they have left for her for those five days. This 'to-do' list requires ideas. I need something disturbing; the creepier the better. As each day progresses, the house slowly becomes more ramshackled and dirty, think Silent Hill Hospital.
End game is up to the player; there will be multiple endings depending on different things the player does.

Suggestions plz?
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:56 am

What would be good would be if she tries to leave the house she just goes back to it! Like there the house itself is after her, and won't allow her to leave.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:01 am

Like a pathway that if you follow, leads to the back door!
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:05 am

Game endings:
1) Commits suicide convince it was all a dream
2) Dies Razz
3) Family shows back up
4) Breaks the spell binding her to the house and escapes to woods, pursued by monsters
4a) Escapes monsters
4b) Is eaten alive
5) Holds her own, but family never returns and she starves to death.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:14 am

All around this cabin/house (make it big with lots of rooms) there are radios, tape recorders, and answering machines offering information on what went on before the game:

Danny's father was a neurologist specializing in insanity and reactions deep in the brain. His experiments were to the level of that of a mad scientest. They were too crazy for Danny's mom. She divorced the father a year or two before the game. In the weeks before the game takes place the father has created a neurotoxin that causes cellular mutation in the brain, causing amazingly realistic hallucinations. The father flees the house because of inhaling too much gas and seeing monsters and feeling them as if they were life-like.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:23 am

To do list

Clean up toys in sisters room

Get winter clothes down from attic

replace lightbulb in basement

(will add more)
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:37 pm

What if, in the final part of the game, Danny found out that there were some reason why her parents wouldn't be coming home, and she's required to leave the house and find them, all the while evading the monsters of her imagination, especially that distinguishable one who haunts her throughout the game? For once, the final boss/boss level would be the scariest part of a game.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:14 pm

I would upload the monster concepts I've come up with, but I don't have a page specifically just them... I started doodling the chibi war on the same pages as the creepy picture and it's just weird...
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:08 pm

iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Spooky_stuff_for_spooky_purposes_by_brod0s-d57n2vv
Back to top Go down
LostCat

LostCat

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:11 pm

iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game 00011
Back to top Go down
LostCat

LostCat

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Does this look like it would work as the house?
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:13 pm

If the grass would be dead, and everything a little more brokers down I think it would be terrifying!
Back to top Go down
Clockwerk
Right on Time
Clockwerk

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:29 am

Has the idea been dropped?
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Aw it was just an idea, I've no way to make it happen..... I wish I could
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:57 pm

When I get a new computer and download RPG maker, I will attempt to make this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game   iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iMaGiNaRy :: Reaper's Survival Horror Game
Page 1 of 1