infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time-Skip proposal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:48 pm

After intense discussion, Reap, Ness and I think a time skip of three years would do this site quite well.
This may not sound like an appealing option at first, however, we find it to be.

This would happen between the Ophelia conflict and the Harbinger one. it would skip three years. This would whisk away all of unnecessary clean-up time of Empire City. It could also allow some time for Ophelia to reform after she takes the nuke. This could form countless plots which we may discuss in the comments below.
 This could also fit canon, because in infamous 3, conduits are widely hated by the government. it would make sense that after the nuke right above a densely populated city, the government is rather pissed off with conduits.

But, of course, this requires admin approval.
Please, admins, comment your thoughts on this. Reap's already on-board, we just need your word, Thes and Gorma.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 pm

allow me to go through the details:
After Ophelia 'splodes, conduits go into hiding
With the oppression of the government on conduits, as the timeskip will go through the events of infamous one and two, towards what we know of three, the spartans would become a large opposing group of conduits. The would open institutions for the exceptionally gifted, with a young-justice type league of the best of their young conduits, the Junior Spartans.
Though things look more modern in the third game, we could also make things more futuristic and high tech.

Noted,
All gangs that have lost their leaders in previous inFAMOUS games would go into hiding and silently do things as they would without their leader. Thus allowing anyone affiliated with gangs or organizations to remain.

Think.
Conduits are outlaws.
What's the worst that could happen?
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:58 pm

I think you meant conduits are FOR conduits, not opposing them, Reap.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:03 pm

Well, I like what I can piece together of what you guys are proposing. Hopefully we can get a clearer picture painted by the time we do jump ahead so there aren't as many holes to deal with when we get there. Also, character sheets might need to be redone if three full years have passed in the inFamous universe. Three years is a long time.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:04 pm

Hm.... It has many advantages, true... however, seeing as we have multiple factions such as the Spartans, the Templars, and the ever hated Drowning Doom, do we really need to stick with the games' storylines anymore? just a question. please post answers here, as opposed to in the chat, so that it can be up for the references of other people.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Ness
Black Snake Preacher of All Things Golden
Ness

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:54 pm

I'd say we do, since, for one, we included the Blast which was a major plot point. All canon factions were a plot point as well, and Kessler currently exists, which means Cole exists. So I'd say that we'd have to follow the game's canon. Although we can tweak it as needed. :>
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Kessler exists? Where?
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:58 pm

He's been repeatedly referenced and spoken of, at least twice in current threads meaning the past few months, so I'd say so. :I
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:58 pm

I'd like to stick to the games storyline as well. But cut out some parts, like when Cole (spoilers) sets off the RFI at the end of infamous 2.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:45 pm

For obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:57 am

Ima keep a log of character ages heyah
Sena/Alexa: 17, after time skip 20
Haven: 24, AFS, 27
Gabriel: 10, AFS, 13
Ari: 16, AFS 19
Balthazaar: 28, AFS 31
War: 26, AFS 29
Teah: 21, AFS 24
SAKURA INFINITY<3: 15, AFS 18
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:20 am

Character appearance changes
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:03 pm

If I may, I would like to suggest a counter proposal to the Time Skip that would not include the need to make this site Canon. Allow me some time to type it up, and then I'll post here again to post my proposal.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Here is my counter proposal to the time skip. Already, it seems like people have the wrong conception of my views. I am not against the Time Skip. It would make certain aspects such as cleanup of the actual city much easier. However, I am NOT in support of this idea that we must stick to the games as fully as is being apparently insinuated. Therefore, permit me to insinuate this insidious alternative to Canon.

Before the events of infamous RPG;

Cole MacGrath defeated Kessler, as well as Sasha and Alden, true to the storyline. Now here’s where things get interestingly off course, so as to allow the events of Infamous RPG. It wasn’t Good Cole that beat Kessler, but Evil Cole. After defeating his last opponent, he spent a few weeks ruling Empire City with an iron fist and will, till he intercepted a report from a First Sons Courier whom had a rumor of ways in New Marais to increase his powers. Hooked on the idea of more power, Cole kidnapped a number of passengers, and forced them to take food for use on the way to drive a ship to New Marais… except a Templar, a servant of Dimitri Quint, was aboard, and had enough C-4 that, when fried by MacGrath, that he blew up, and took out the entire ship. It wasn’t the blast that killed MacGrath. It was the water that did him in… When his body washed ashore, the citizens of Empire City took no chances, and burned the body to keep from having to worry about a bolt of lightning bringing him back.

Questions will be asked, such as the following:

Who was Kessler, if not Cole from the Future?

I say that that is quite simple. He was just a power hungry First Son whom managed to take the power from Alden, and managed to create -and detonate- the Ray Sphere, as he was brilliant. Also, seeing as there is no Future Cole who traveled to the Past to save the Present, there is no need for a The Beast. That was left at the end of 1 as a hook for Sucker Punch to make a sequel. All I did was remove the hook.

What about the Beast?

What ABOUT the Beast? He’s not needed.

Did Cole and Sasha ever get together? They are evil, you know.

I am fully aware of that. Did it ever occur to you that 249’s character Lysander’s Mom is Sasha? Who was the dad, if I may ask?

Where things go during the Time Skip: The Government would crack down on Conduits, trying to make them subject to laws (no using powers except for the benefit of “Human” citizens.

The Spartans would be thanked for their work in the War against the Doom, but under close surveillance, as they aren’t trusted, like any other “Humanoid Bio weapons”

War gets appointed Correspondent and Diplomat for Human-Conduit relations.

Conduits are forced to register their powers to the government.

“Forced Conduits” AKA, Veermak 88, are considered less than human by many standards, and are thought of as Super Powered Mercenaries by many. It is possible that others can think otherwise.

After The Time Skip:

War, having had enough of being diplomat, appoints a new diplomat.

Anything else is up to the Members. Also, I’d like to propose that we can, for the month of August, allow “During Time Skip” threads.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Theseus, most of this sounds good, but a couple of things-

1. I heavily disagree with having Cole rule with an iron fist, even if only for a few months in the past.

2. Why do you not want to follow canon so much?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:31 pm

1. Cole was evil. I was just making that a point.

2. The reason I don't want to follow Canon is that we've already, as a site, gone quite far from the original game, and can't forsee us following the games, especially seeing as the use of the RFI from the second game, seeing as, for Canon, good Cole is Canon, the RFI would kill all current Conduits, and I'm fairly certain nobody wants this.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 5:57 pm

This matter is being discussed amongst the c-box for details. Further detail shall be opened later.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 am

So, what's the results here?
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Result is, I don't think I'll come back to infamous unless this Time Skip is agreed Upon.
The new, fresh time line is all thats really appealing to me now. Otherwise, things are just pretty damn stale.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:40 am

ok, then. Anyone else have anything to say? because frankly, I'd like to get things going here.
Back to top Go down
Ness
Ness

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Let's just get this shit goin' already, to be as frank and straight as possible.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Guess I'll just use the normal charrie sheets to repost all my new and improved charries then.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 pm

ok, starting now, I suppose the Time Skip will now be in effect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time-Skip proposal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time-Skip proposal   Time-Skip proposal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time-Skip proposal
Page 1 of 1