infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to make my escpae...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Time to make my escpae... Empty
PostSubject: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Alex Morpheous:

'Hmm...Plexiglass case. Smart. Wouldn't be too hard to bust through, if I could use my powers!' I thought. The Militas case was good. Too good. They had obviously had this designed for me. Sucking ther moisture out of the air. Very good. A smile came to my face. I had just realized how I was getting out of here. I put my mouth up to the glass, and spit. With the aid of my water manipulation powers, the spit made a nice-sized hole in the glass. Perfect. I stuck my finger out of it. Willing as much moisture out of that air as I could, I turned it into one small wave, and smahed the pane of glass in front of me. Now to make my way out of this place.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:03 pm

“This is what I brought you, this you can keep. . .” Lilith sang under her breath as she set up her tripod on a nearby roof while unwrapping the tourniquet on her arm. Beneath her lay five empty needles and syringes, the precious fluid in them now flowing in her veins. “This is what I brought you, so may forget me. . .” She sat her rifle on top of the tripod and lit a cigarette, taking a drag on it before leaning down to look through the scope of her tripod at a handful of people scattered on the grass below. The militia headquarters right next door. “I promised you my heart, you promised to keep. . .” She shot each of the civilians in the head, all of them panicking moments before they died. “Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep!” She shook the ash off of her cigarette as the alarm in the militia headquarters went off. Disdained, she glanced over at the building. Another one, huh?
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Alex Morpheous:

I walked towards the exit. gaurds with guns aproached me. I kept a striaght face, manipulating the water vapor from the corridor next to them, I knowcked them out of the way with a wall of water, being careful to avoid soaking one of thier guns. I used a tenrdril of water to deliver to my hand. A gun wasnt my favored wepon, but one way or another they would find a way to stop me fromv using my water powers again. I reached the door, and not even pausing, I blasted the doors off thier hinges with a blast of water. I stepped outside and breathed in the fresh air. Plenty of mosture. This would be fun. I spotted a sniper up in the building. With a little focus, I used my powers to look from the mosture a good hundred yards way. A girl with a look of suprise on her face. She wouldnt be much of a problem. I lauched a blast of condensed mostuire at her, and kept on walking.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:38 am

Just before the stream of water hit her, Lilith grinned. "A conduit<3" She murmured as the water washed over her and knocked her back. She picked herself up as power flowed through her veins. She stood up, her hair soaked and stared down at the conduit. "YOU!" She grinned down at the man. "Thirty seconds starts now."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Alex Morpheous:

I heard the girl speak. Seems she took the blast. Must've been a conduit. 'Thirty seconds starts now' she said. "Last few seconds of your puny existance ENDS now!" I turned around, and while opening fire with the gun on the girl, I used a column of water to blast me up to the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Lilith gasped loudly in pain as a bullet shot into her arm, an ache quickly dulled by the painkillers she'd shot into her brain not a few minutes ago and she quickly threw her hand up. The water around him suddenly came to her as she made a thick sheild to stop the bullets from touching her, each of them becoming suspended in the water. "3. 4. 5." She flicked her hand and made the water into a spear, flinging it at the man before he could land on the roof. "7. 8. 9." She ran and jumped off the building, snatching her rifle off its tripod and stole more water from him to ease her landing.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Alex Morpheous:

'Hmm...A fellow water conduit.' With a wve of my hand, the spear dropped and became regular water. I landed on the roof, and using my powers, I water slicked the way she was running, to get her to slow down or trip. I used a surge of water to send me like a bullet at the girl, with my gun firing like mad.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Lilith fell just in time to avoid getting clothes lined by the water conduit, jumping up fast and crouching down, she sticks a needle into her arm and draws the blood out fast before sticking the vial into her back pocket. "Got it, blood sample; Water." She grinned at the conduit as he came at her, picking up her sniper rifle and shoots back at him as she runs, reinforcing the bullets with water.

She jumps down into an alley, running down its length. Now that she had the sample there was no need to bother with this conduit, she'd have her power soon enough. Still, she counted under her breath. "13, 14, 15. . ."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Alex Morpheous:

She ignored my water slick like it was a joke. She shot sniper bullets encased in water at me. Because it was water around them, I used my powers to sawt them aside. "I'm tired of you running..." Using my powers, I went for the piping inside the buildings, full of water. I made them blast out into the open, creating a wall of brick in her path. I lined up my gun with her head. "Lets dance..." I pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Lilith threw her hands up and made a sheild of water, making the bullets stop dead on again. "HEY D*CKHEAD, WATCH WHERE YOUR SHOOTING!" her british accent became obvious as she shouted at him.

"17. 18. 19. Sh*t." She murmured. Throwing her arm down, she made water rise up from a nearby manhole and crashed it down towards the water conduit.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Alex Morpheous:

I waved the water she shot at me into a wall. It crashed through, revaling lots of pipes, and a suprised looking woman in a bathtub. I used the water to take the tub and throw it at the girl I was fighting, being careful to take the water off it so she couldnt throw it back to me as easily.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Lilith got out of the way just in time and rolled behind a dumpster, sighing deeply. "22. 23. 24. Come on, Lilith, THINK!" she sighed, then looked over the corner. . . and saw what she was looking for. She grinned. Oh this was too easy.

Lilith walked out into the street, stumbling, and started to shoot at him, only to find her gun out of bullets.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:00 am

Alex Morpheous:

I smiled. She was out of bullets, it was easy to tell that. And she was right above the sewer. Too easy. I concentrated, and with the creaking of metal, gallons of water broke through the ground, bringing chucnks of concrete with it.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Lilith let out a shriek and--as the water burst around her, dissapated into water herself, collapsing into a puddle.

Lilith-the real Lilith-had quickly climbed up the ladder to the building he was on and ran up behind him. She grabbed at him from behind as the water clone she'd made collapsed. She attempted to reach around him, a syringe full of novacaine, a muscle numbing chemical, pointed at his heart. She tried to pierce into his skin just a little and inject a small amount. She would then reach around and put him into a choke hold with his hands up so that he couldn't move water.
Panting, she would inject a small amount into his heart to force him to relax.
"NOW," She said in her british accent, scowling. "Can we settle this as noblemen, or would you rather get a heart full of Novacaine and start another thirty seconds. Just so you know," She paused, popping another syringe full of oxycodone, a painkiller, out of her back pocket and leaned back. She stuck the needle through the pink of her eye and injected the painkiller directly into her brain. Gasping, she threw the empty needle down and held him tightly, bleeding from the eye a little. "I can't feel any of the sh*t your doing to me anyways. If I inject this Novacaine, you're gonna be half dead for at LEAST half a day, and that will be plenty of time to reap some more blood out of you if you don't f*#!ing stand STILL."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Alex Morpheous:

A water clone. Good play. Even better when she trapped me. I had to be able to use my hands to control water. For the most part. I concentrated, with all the energy I could summon, on the Novacaine. This would drain me for the rest of the day not using my hands to control water.Not as powerful for the rest of today. But it would be fun to see her squirm. I felt a tinge of control in the Novacaine. A little bit of water after all. I used my ace in the hole. I used the water in the medicince to make the needle move, and inject the girl, I pumped it all into her.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Lilith winced as the needle injected into her and the arm it was pushed into fell limp. She twitched it slightly but sniffed disdainfully. "Oh. . . thanks, I was thinking I needed another dose. But unless you put it directly into the heart it ain't gonna do you much good, especially for someone like me who puts this sh*t into her skin on a daily basis. Now then," Using her completely limp arm, she put him into a choke hold again, holding her arm over his mouth.
"Don't get any funny ideas 'bout biting me neither. Firstly, I can't feel SH*T in this arm anymore so it's a wasted effort. Secondly, you're really f*#&ing annoying and I just want to get this over with."
She cocked her head to the side down towards the militia base, where several militia members had started pouring out of the building. "Ahhh looks like your out of time. Perhaps I can assist you in that respect. . . not that you deserve it. But I'll need something first. . ." using her good hand, she tore off the water conduits (two hundred dollar) sunglasses and threw it at the opposite building. At the sound of the glasses hitting the brick, the militia went crazy and started firing where the sound came from.
"If you don't want to be a lab rat again I HIGHLY suggest you swagger over here." With that she grabbed at the back of his neck and tugged him along with her down into the alleys.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Alex Morpheous:
I could feel weaker already. I wouldnt be lifting anything much for the rest of the day. There were lots of Milita coming, I could tell that. The girl offered to help me, but first smashed my sunglasses. I almsot cried in outrage, but then again I could buy dozens of more pairs. With a small, forceful but non-painful blast of water I freed myself from the girls grip. I stood up and dusted myself off. I weaved a thick suit of water around myself to stop bullets and conjured up a water blade. "You can help if you like, but helping my involves kicking these fool's a****."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Lilith grinned and looked back at the water conduit, only now seeing his face. "I like your f*ckin' style, pretty boy. Here," She grabbed his arm and forced the water sword against her skin, where it bled profusely... but then the blood, trickling with the water, was absorbed back into the skin nearly instantly. She shivered as she felt power course through veins.

"Ahh...~ Thirty seconds starts now," She grinned and crouched down. "Go on ahead, I've got an idea."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Alex Morpheous:

I was baffled as to why she cut herself and said thirty seconds starts now. I was begining to get the idea she could copy peoples powers, but only for a short time. I slida new clip into my gun. I walked right out into the open. There were dozens of Milita members, and in the distance I could hear more. "Come at me bro." I shot seven dead, and withstood dozens of bullets with my armor. I dropped my gun, which was now empty, and charged, while drowning two men with my abilities. I cut one in half, following that with a slash to the chest of another. All this power usage was sapping my streangth, but it wasn't below the quarter point yet, I wasn't too worried.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Lilith dug her hands into the ground, gasping. The amount of water she was controlling was immense. But still, she counted. "3. . . 4 . . . 5 . . . 6 . . . 7" She stood up slowly, a bead of sweat dripping off her forehead, the power building behind her fingertips. "8. . . 9 . . . 10. . . 11. . .12. . ." She clenched her fists tightly, as she did, she copied the technique that the water conduit used against her and forced all the pipes full of water in the city to burst open, flooding the area quickly as more rose up out of manholes and anywhere else that holds water. She made the water around their feet drag down all the soldiers and hold them under, effectively drowning the majority of them. "15. . ." She feel down on one knee, panting.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Alex Morpheous:

The sheer amount of water around me, i could feel it donating me power, and with all the power being conducted through it...More for me! "ALL THIS POWER!" I cried, full of energy. I saw three cars coming, each with a chaingun. With my power re-newed, I smiled. "Hasta la vista b******." I tossed them up into the air with a surge of water, and smashed them back down with a wave.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Lilith walked to the edge of the alley, watching the water conduit with amusement glinting in her eyes. How that boy enjoyed power, it reminded her of herself. She smirked and took another syringe out of her pocket, sticking it into her skin and drawing more blood from it before the 30 seconds were up. She stuck the vial in her back pocket and turned away. She had what she needed... She started walking down the alley, her heels making little splashes in the water. So much for the Gas Works, This place ought to be the new Flood Town....
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Alex Morpheous:

I noticed that the girl was leaving, and there were no more Milita coming. I momentarily pondered what to do next, then simply decided, 'Whatever, everyones leaving.'I drew as much power as I could from the water. I then sank down into the sewers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to make my escpae...   Time to make my escpae... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to make my escpae...
Page 1 of 1