infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Technology Time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

Technology Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technology Time   Technology Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:10 pm

((dude, is that a powerplay I smell?))
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Technology Time   Technology Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:24 pm

((Well, he's gonna live, I would hate to kill another character, but I will edit it, I wasn't really thinking when I tired it))
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Technology Time   Technology Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:01 am

Jason Cregnix:

High grade power tools. That wasn't expected from this gang. oh well, might as well put out the fire. I made a portal next to the fire on a horizatal plain, then I flew outside, and shot up a fire hydrent. it began spewing water, and i placed a portal near it. "Problem solved. Now to fix the circuitry." I flew back inside to begin the tedious work of fixing the systems.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Technology Time   Technology Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:59 pm

"F*CK OFF!" He used the momentum of Kyd pulling him back to swing around, using the end of his hammer as knuckles, to attempt to strike Kyd in the nose to send him to the ground and disorient him for a second; silently drawing a cross over his chest in a bit of apology to his god for swearing. "My Templars," He called.
Dozens of them seemed to crawl from nowhere in the blink of an eye and all pointed whatever pointy thing they could of dragged up, from sharp ended steel stakes even to a katana. Dimitri threw his hand up and snapped his fingers. In response the girl with the cymbols started producing noise again. He stared down at the demon.
"Demon, your day does not end today. But you've certainly pissed God off. For that," He stepped in and stomped down onto Kyds face with his combat boot. He drew a cross over his chest. "Amen."
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Technology Time   Technology Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Kyd was screwed at the moment and was knocked out cold by the kick. Can't really say anything more.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Technology Time   Technology Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Jason Cregnix:

I floated out of my lab. This time with the skeleton of the Iron-man chest. No plating was there, but there was the legendary Una-Beam. I flew over to the Templars, who were crowding Kyd. Time for them to get a little suprise."Night-night!" I cried, the felt the Una beam heating up, and a large blue beam shot from my chest,hopefully knocking over and out dozens of Templars.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Technology Time   Technology Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:03 pm

"DISPERSE!" Dimitri screamed. They scattered like rats, though many were injured in the beam and were crawling on the ground, screaming to their leader for help. But Deej was running away, climbing up the roofs fast and using his parkour to jump over the roofs. The Templars were completely out of site, it was just Dimitri left.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Technology Time   Technology Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Jason Cregnix:

I gunned the jets in my boots and sped after Dimitri. It wasn't hard to catch up with him, but while somone has obstacles to deal with that you soar easily over, it's usually never a problem. I raised my arm, and a small section rose out of the glove. It contained a missile. It fired, but before even coming near Dimitri, is seperated into many, smaller and thereby less painful missiles, all gunning for Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Technology Time   Technology Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Dimitri dives off of the roof head first at the last second, causing some of the missiles to dive into cement of a roof while the rest lodged themselves painfully into his leg. With a cry of pain he grabbed onto a clothesline, and dropped from that to ease his fall. He slammed his back against the brick wall and gritted his teeth, hissing in pain. Blood dripped from his calf were the missiles had penetrated his flesh, and he kneeled down to pick them out of his skin, digging his fingers into the holes there and biting down onto a bit of cloth to keep from screaming.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Technology Time   Technology Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Jason Cregnix:

I floated over the buildings and down into the alleyway where he sat, desprately trying to claw the missiles out. "Those can explode, you know." I said,"I could kill you right now. But I won't. I'm not like that. But, you BETTER not come back, or maybe this will happen again, and my finger will 'slip' on the detonate button. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Technology Time   Technology Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Dimitri let out a small cry, his eyes watering as he dug the last of the missiles out. He panted, his leg bleeding profusely. He looked up at the demon, panting. "Fine. My Templars shall leave you be for now demon." He was losing blood fast and he felt himself get weak. He stood up slowly, leaning against the wall as he limped away. He needed to get to a hospital station soon.
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Technology Time   Technology Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Just posting to say that the thread is now dead. As Dimitris out of action as well as Kyd. So, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technology Time   Technology Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technology Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2