infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering without a destination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Backfire

Backfire

Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Aaron stopped in mid air and nodded at her. "Kay."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:18 am

I sighed and had the vines move to the side with a sweep of my hand. Blade must of heard the commotion because he scampered up not a moment later. I smiled and waved at my ferret and he moved to the edge of the roof and stood on his hindlegs, staring at me and Aaron. " We're good. That down there is Blade. He bites strangers so watch out." I said, smiling whimsically all the while.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:12 pm

"Warning noted." He told her as he slowly descended from the sky, carrying her into her garden. On the way down he saw Blade hop over onto Cory's shoulder and give him a glare...almost of resentment...but he figured it was just cause the ferret had never met him before. As soon as their feet touched the ground he released her from his grip..and upon doing so he collapsed onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:04 am

I giggled lightly when Blade hoped on my shoulder and smiled. He was already gving Aaron the evil eye and it was hilarious and cute. My eyes widened and I gasped seeing him fall to the floor. I kneeled next to him and lightly shook him. " A-are you ok?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 am

His fluttered for a minute and his hand went to his head and he groggily sat up and looked at her. "Yeah....guess....the flying took more out of me than I realized..." He whispered back to her
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:06 pm

I chuckled nervously and pat his shoulder. I was just glad he was ok. It would suck if he got sick because of me. " I have some coffee and soda. You want any? It could give you a good boost of energy." I asked smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:56 pm

"Soda is good...I don't drink coffee." He told her as he sat up and took the first seat he could find.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:27 pm

He happened to sit down on the blue armchair I had hauled up to the roof while I headed for the sodas. Blade hopped up onto the left side of the chair. I quickly walked over to the mini cooler I had stored under some plants with good shade and grabbed a coke out of it. I walked back and handed it to him. " You sure you will be ok?" I asked a bit nervously.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Aaron quickly opened the can and took a long drink from it. "Yeah..I'll be fine. He then looked at the seat and then back up at her. Would you like the seat? I won't mind moving." He told her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:34 pm

I smiled and shook my head. " It's fine. I'm not that tired. " I replied, shrugging slightly. I giggled watching Blade sniff Aaron and then jump into his lap. " I think he likes you." I replied, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Aaron looked down at the ferret in his lap and then took another drink of the soda before hesitantly petting the scruffy animal. He scratched him behind the ear and then smiled as Blade just curled up and laid down in his lap. "Or maybe I'v been around you long enough to where he can't tell the difference that much?" He asked her, but just smiled. Suddenly though he frowned. 'Jace has my cell number...and he's yet to call...surely he would have by now..'
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:01 pm

My smile widened when I saw Blade get all cuddly. He usually only did that with people he really liked. " Maybe. I heard ferrets have a really good sense of smell." I replied, shrugging slightly and grinning whimsically. My smile faded a bit when he frowned. " Everything ok?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Aaron pulled out his cell and flipped it up, looking and seeing that he had no messages and no missed calls. He looked at the screen for a second or two before shutting the phone and looking off into space...not really sure what to say..too many thoughts were going through his head right now for him to take the chance to focus.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:06 pm

I glanced at his face and then his phone growing more confused by the second. I lightly shook him by the shoulder. " Are you waiting for a call or something?" I asked, lowering my hand from his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Aaron snapped out of his daze and then looked up at her when she sook him. "Sorry..It's just...my brother hasn't called...and usually he'd let me know where he is at incase we need to find one another quickly...or if one or the other needs help...I didn't call him when the Dusters attacked us..cause of my mind being f*cked up and you being there to help." He told her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:45 am

Blade yipped when he got mooved by Aaron mooving.I smiled a bit. I had thought it was something more serious. " Why don't you just call him then? I'm sure it'll put your mind at ease." I replied, opening my hands palm up in a suggestive movement.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:18 am

"I can try. But I've got my doubts.." He muttered and then gently stood up and walked over to somewhere private. He flipped up the phone and then dialed Jace's number and held it up to his ear. The dial tone played and then the ring....but then it started beeping and then a voice came over the phone, but it wasn't Jace's.

'We're sorry, but the number you have dialed has been disconnected.'

The damn word..disconnected...Aaron closed the phone and then walked back over to Cory, the obvious anger and worry on his face. "I have to go...something's wrong.." He said, but his voice had the tone of begging her to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Blade jumped into my arms when Aaron stood up and my smile faltered when I noticed how serious he looked. I glanced down at Blade and he lightly bit my finger and then pouted cutely at me. I chuckled and pet his back. I glanced up and my smile faded once again when I saw his face. I stepped closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder, the other cradling Blade. " Hey, it'll be okay. If your brothers even half as strong as you he'll be fine. I'll help you look too, okay?" I said, smiling slightly and trying to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Aaron sighed somewhat, still tense but steadily relaxing as she helped him calm down. Slowly but surely he managed a very small smile as he got closer to her and wrapped her up in a hug. "Thank you..thank you for being so kind to me, Cory." He told her and hugged her a little tighter, careful because he knew Blade was in between them
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:03 pm

I blushed a bright red and hugged back, mindful of Blade. " No problem. Someone has to try and be kind so life doesn't suck too much, ya know?" I replied, grinning slightly. I was glad he was calming down. Blade yipped in complaint and I giggled, backing up a little so he could jump up on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:05 am

Aaron smiled at her and then petted Blade's head when he crawled up on her shoulder. "Well...if it's possible to be in debt to an explosion..I'm sure in debt to the one that made you, me, and Jace into conduits....otherwise my brother and I would be in some deep sh!t." He told her and then took a seat as he was sure she would probably ask what he meant.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:46 pm

I raised an eyebrow and cocked my head to the side. That was kind of confusing considering most of the other people I've met werent jumping for joy they were conduits. " What do you mean?" I asked,confusion clearly written on my face.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Aaron shrugged.."Jace and I were kidnapped around the time we were..6, I think..Somewhere from 6-8. But yeah, we escaped about a year or so before the blast but we were free...we were just runners getting away from the people chasing us..then the Ray Sphere blast made us into..what we are...and we took the fight back to them. Now we're free...but the world is more dangerous now than ever before...so we are always on our guard....which is why Jace's phone being disconnected has me worried." He told her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:18 pm

I listened intently to his story, finally getting what he meant." So...you're happy about the blast because now you can protect yourselves?" I replied, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Aaron nodded. "Yeah...we can protect ourselves...but then again...before the blast we could've defended ourselves...but we'd end up in jail doing things the old way. With our abilities...we can do things...without things getting...messy." He told her, referring to using guns as a means of protection,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering without a destination
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: