infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Reapers: Under New Management

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Ophelia watched as she drew her tear infested blood. "saving it for later, hm? wise. as for my plans, I wish for the people of Empire city to remember me, and weep."
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Lilith looked over at her and nearly dropped her cigarette. Her eyebrow quirked slowly. ". . . That's it?" Her eye twitched. "I mean... REALLY? You're this bad#$@ emo girl with unlimited (zombies?) at your command, you have total control over this .... tar stuff. And all you want to do is make people remember you?"

She slid up behind Ophelia and gestured to....whatever view they have in the (cave?). "Think about it, prissy panties. This city? Yours! All it takes is a drop of that stuff in the water supply and BOOM!" She clapped her hands together for impact. "This cities yours!"

(Lilith is supposed to have a REALLY BAD potty mouth pretty much, so her personality is a little limited from my original plans. If I censor it out like up there ^ will that be okay or still no?)
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:35 pm

((it's fine))

"hmm... the entire city... under my control... I must admit the idea is appealing. An army... the Tears already control a small area of the Neon, and in such a way, the reapers, unfortunately, shall not retake. would you like to see it?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:53 pm

"Only if it truly matters." She grinned and sat down, sifting through some dirty syringes on the ground. "But then what? Even if you controlled the world and drowned everyone in their tears and blah blah all that emo #*&%, wot then?" She raised her finger and pointed at Ophelia. "Ou' ain't much of a thinker are ya? Whas' your goal anyways? Ya know, besides the whole, drown them in their tears and swallow their souls and all that nonsense."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:13 pm

"What do you want after you control Empire City?" Ophelia countered.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:13 pm

"I don't want this city," Lilith replied innocently. "What I want is power. Not through some hierarchiological cr*p that has to do with the messy business that runs a city, no," She smiled. "What I want my dear deals purely with conduits."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:29 pm

"Oh, really? explain, if you would."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:34 pm

"I've a theory, see," She proceeded to stick the dirty needles into her arms. "If I can absorb enough conduit blood, I can become one myself--for good. That way I don't have to wait till some bloke-like yourself," She smiled at Ophelia as she took a handful of vials out of her back pockets, all of different color though none containing blood. Each one is labeled with NA or OD. She attatches each one carefully to the needles. "Come up and attacks me. Problem is, conduits are only so easy to find."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:40 pm

"I see. I might warn you, you might have felt an engulfing sorow as you had my power? I feel it myself. do you really want that?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:59 pm

"No, I felt almost nothing, and for good reason." As the vials drained into her blood she shivered, letting them drain completely before pulling them out. "Oxycodone and Novacaine." She tapped her head before wiping up the blood, licking her wounds clean. "Oxycodone is a pain killer. I take in immense high doses and lobotomize myself so it shoots straight into the brain. Any pain or side effects of stealing power that I experience becomes no more than a dull ache." As she spoke, she stuck the needles into her pockets.

"Novacaine numbs the muscles to the point you can't feel anything. You know that stuff dentists put in your mouth before drilling? That's pretty much it. Only, I put it into my limbs and torso, hence. . ." Her arm twitched and fell a little limp. "I only take it in small enough doses that I can still control my movement. . . I take this so when I'm attacked, I can absorb as much power as possible, while taking as little damage as possible."

She looked over at Ophelia. "The pain killer in my brain cancels out most emotions. Sadness is still there, obviously, but I hardly feel it. Pain though," She laughs, "Pain is a rarity. Though, the effects of an attack are still there. My body is, afterall, mostly human. If my leg breaks it will be a mild ache, but I still won't be able to walk. If I was, for example, able to use your power again for thirty seconds. . . should whatever YOUR weakness is attack me before the thirty seconds are up, it will damage me just like it would you. But because of the drugs, it won't hurt as bad. Got it memorized?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:32 pm

"So... you emotions are able to be suppressed, except for the sadness. that was my Tears at work. you can't resist it. I must warn you, the power could eventually drive you mad."

((gah, shortness, I feel like a jerk.))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:19 pm

(don't worry, really long posts make my own eyes hurt ^^' I only got one good one, ya see....)

"Like I'm not mad already?" Lilith quirked an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:05 am

Ophelia shrugged. "whatever rocks your boat. be careful not to drown..." the leaders of the Reapers came to Ophelia. "Ah yes, you must feel much more powerful, don't you?" "actually," said one former leader, "we feel weaker than ever." "that's because not enough people were deipped with you. the more whom are exposed to the Waters, the better you can express your individuality."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Lilith watched with little interest as Ophelia greeted the Reapers, tapping her foot. She twitched suddenly and looked over her shoulder. "Ello, wots this now?" She looked around, appearing to listen to something closely.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Ophelia looked. "Oh, don't mind the Bride,"
a woman-like zombie in a wedding dress approached. around her was a gentle rain shower, not affecting anyone. "if you hit her, she will retaliate, but it's subconcious, and not a conduit ability, so don't bother. besides, alll her enemies are slowed down. her allies remain the same speed, but still." a small group of 12 grave diggers walked in the area, clustered in the storm, as a small, black, tattered baby carriage rolled in as well. "The Doom is growing in strength..."
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:50 pm

"Well, ain't this macabre. . ." Lilith shivered. "You at LEAST don't have spiders do you? Those buggers give me the creepy crawlies. And enough of the rallying. If anything I'd say it's time for you *COUGHCOUGH*ANDMYSELF*COUGHCOUGH* to go bust some faces love. Surely theres a nice batch of conduits near, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:27 pm

"No..." Ophelia said regretfully. "no spiders." a police officer appeared, then, for sentencing. he had killed a leader getting dipped. "You... you shall make the newest member of my armies..." Ophelia closed her eyes as a dark smile crawled over her face. the waters around her moved, and crawled toward the man. terrified, he got up, trying to run, but the bride slowed him to where the Tears caught up with him, and started to flow up his body, moving upward. screaming, the man tried to sweep the water off of his body as the Drowned members of Ophelia's army watched sadly, as though reembering their own conversion... but it wasn't quite like they had been changed. this time, the water flowed into his mouth, forcing him to drink in vast quantities of the Black Tears. his belly swelled, his skin paled, and his screams gargled to an end, and he lay on the ground, twitching. another officer was brought. "would you like to join as well?" Ophelia asked. the man shook his head no. "well then, Ratgut, take care of him will you?" the newly drowned officer got up, turned to the living man, and bent over, vomiting huge amounts of disease bearing rodents from his gullet, his stomach, the size of a yoga ball before, deflating till it was flat against him, rats flooded over the oficer, tearing him apart, then returned to the Ratgut, reentering his stomach through the mouth. he stroked his stomach as he looked at the dead officer, covered in rat bites. "nice work ,my pretties..." Ophelia looked at Lilith. "so.. it's more power you want? then lets help you get it."

((terrifying, lol))
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:23 pm

(O_O . . . That is the single most metal thing I have ever read in my entire life. *Fangirl of everything and anything creepy and weird*)

Lilith blanched, her eyes widening. " . . . Actually, I've got what I came for." With that she turned around and starting walking out fast.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Theseus12

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Ophelia smiled, and started to leave. as she left, a storm made of the Tears appeared in the underground caverns. the Reapers began to drown...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers: Under New Management   The Reapers: Under New Management - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reapers: Under New Management
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3