infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13)   Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:32 am

Tom Arlitary(WeaponSmith):

'Ha, Tom Arlitay, turning into the clean cut boy scout. Never thought I'd see the day.' I thought, as I drew my bow. I had declared war on the Reapers. Not only were they my main compettion, but they had taken my stuff, and killed lots of people-I was big on justice.I mean, whats wrong with taking out hits on people when they've done somthing wrong. I lined up an arrow to a group of Reapers walking single-file behind a conduit. "Nighty-night." I whispered, as I fired the arrow, and it felw seamlessly through thier skulls.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13)   Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:35 pm

I slowly stumbled through the alley, not cause I was drunk, but because walking around in new four inch heels is some hard $hit. And of course I wasn't looking where I was going either. I sighed and stood still after hearing the whisper. " 'ello? Promise not to kill me?" I called out , hand resting on my Swiss army knife which was conviniently in my jean pockets.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13)   Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:29 pm

I knew the girl was there probably before she had. She was drunk, I could tell by how unsteady and un-even the foot steps were. I had a feeling she couldnt kill me. If she got too close, I would have a sword at her throat before she could take two steps closer. Then she called out. Luckliy the Reapers hadnt heard. "If you're a Reaper, I won't hesitatae. Otherwise, you have nothing to be afraid of." I growled, as I loosed two more arrows causing the Reapers gaurding the door to drop like lead weights.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13)   Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:47 pm

((Mind if I join in?? Just ignore this if it's closed now.))

Maximus had also declared a personal "war" on the Reapers for what they had done to him. The idiots hadn't changed a thing since he had been kicked from the gang, and now he knew everything about them. He had been stalking a small group of them that had been taking a conduit to execution since the morning and was about to open fire when two arrows took out about half the Reapers. Crap. Someone had beat him to his prize. Max shot the remaining Reaper and released the conduit who had been the only one short enough to survive. The poor kid ran away fast. I traced the line of fire the arrow took back to a nearby rooftop, and I started to make my way over to it.
Back to top Go down
https://infamousrpgold.forumotion.com
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13)   Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:11 pm

(You can join. I think Megz died though. To cover the plot hole we'll say Marriot a bit to drunk to react to the stuff thats going on.)

I heard the gun fire pretty damn easily. He had a 'scilencer' but thhose things are more like 'mufflers'. I turned and pointed my arrow, and explosive one, towards the sound. It was a reaper, I was about to fire when I noticed it was an EX-reaper. Maximus the templar former leader of the Reapers. "Maximus-Former leader of these scum bags. I have a simple question for you-Are you going to help me kill these morons or will I blow you back to whatever hellish place you crawled out of?"
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13)   Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:00 pm

"Easy there, buddy. We both want the same thing...pretty much. You want revenge for one thing, I want revenge for another." Maximus paused, "And I may have crucial information...life-saving information for you to use."
Back to top Go down
legolosarrow
Character Sheet Addict
legolosarrow

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13)   Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:07 pm

I nodded and looked Maximus over. He could be a fomidable adversary, aat least physically. At a distance this scum would be dead meat. "You know Maximus you will probably start racking up lots of cash on your skull. I'll work with you this once, but I won't hesitate putting an arrow through your skull." I quickly switched to a sharp arrow and fired it at him, meaing it miss. It went just above his ear giving him a small, painless but noticible paper cut.
Back to top Go down
Gormakid
Kid of Gorma
Gormakid

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13)   Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Maximus was emotionless. "Good luck catching me, bastard. Believe me, the next time you see me, shoot first because I won't be so...friendly." Maximus lead the way. The nearest reaper base was close, and he approached the door minutes later. He punched in the numbers on a keypad and the lock in the door made a satisfying 'click' "Idiots didn't change their code."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13)   Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Define your meaning of war-To me it's what we do when we're bored(OPEN)(PG-13)
Page 1 of 1