infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

30 minutes or less

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

30 minutes or less - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 pm

(...hmmm... and this was before Sena met Thomas.... HMMM..... HMMMMMMMM)
Sena blinked at 249. "What's a boyfriend?" Then the Vermak 88 member brought back a man with red slashes over his eyes. She couldn't help but feel like those marks were familiar....
The Templar writhed in the ice conduits grasp and hissed softly under his breath. "Demons, the lot of you," He spat, a camera falling out of his pocket and onto the ground. "You will burn!" He leered at Sena. "Especially you, traitor," He spat in her face.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 am

(I guess so, don't worry, no fading to black necessary ITT, haha)

249 responded to the spit with a punch. "You know what I mean Sena, do you love anybody? Oh, and go interrogate him, I'm still working with Sena." He waved at the other Vermaak member and waited anxiously for Sena's answer.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Sena wiped her face clean of the spit, wrinkling her nose. "If... I... 'love' someone, I do not remember..." A face flashed in her mind of a man with dark hair and red slashes over his eyes. Confused, she rubbed her temples. "Hmm...."
The man fell unconcious(sp?) when he was punched and slumped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:13 am

"Something wrong Sena?" he patted her back. "Anyhow, I need to make a delivery, see ya!" 249 left out the door.

(then you live here? happens))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 minutes or less   30 minutes or less - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 minutes or less
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: