infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering without a destination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Wandering without a destination Empty
PostSubject: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 pm

It was pretty much a regular day. Nothing interesting had happened yet. I was sporting jean shorts and a t-shirt with my blue hair piled up on my head in a messy bun. I sighed and glanced around not really looking for anything in particular but still. There had to be something. I didn't usually leave my garden and I didn't want this trip to be a waste.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Aaron walked around Gas Works on this boring day, no real location in mind. He was just taking a day to himself, away from Jace. He was semi-surrounded by people, most of them being the norms that would annoy the sh!t out of him...or freak out at what he was able to do. He just ignore them for the most part, up till he accidently bumped into a girl. "Oh..Sorry.." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:51 pm

I flinched at the contact and blushed lightly. " Gah! Sorry...I wasn't looking where I was going." I managed to mumble out in response. I smiled weekly at the boy. Well this interaction is going terrible.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Aaron shook his head and smiled, "No, no. Totally my fault." He told her and glanced around at the people that were walking by. 'Wow...these people MUST be Zombies.' He thought and then brushed it aside and turned his attention back to the girl in front of him.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:07 pm

I smiled slightly and held out my hand for a handshake. " I'm Coralline but people call me Cory. What's your name?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. I might as well try to be freindly. I needed more freinds, or at least acquaintances.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Aaron shook Cory's hand and introduced himself. "Aaron..Aaron Eldridge." He said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:22 pm

I brushed a loose hair away from my face and glanced back to him." So...uh...what brings you to the gas works?" I asked, grinning albeit a bit nervously. I wasn't very good with people.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:26 pm

"Oh..no real reason..I'm just taking a day to myself and avoiding my annoying as hell brother." Aaron said with a shrug. He smirked at her and then glanced around, wondering if there was some place to at least sit down.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:37 pm

I chuckled lightly and smiled. " Me too minus the brother part." I resounded shrugging slightly. This was going ok. It hadn't blown up in my face yet so that was good.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Aaron laughed a bit. "You want to sit down..incase someone decides to be a prick and try to run us over?" He asked her after taking notice of a bench infront of one of the many stores or so that were around here. He smiled at her and then walked over to the bench.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:54 pm

I blushed slightly and nodded my head." Uh yeah..." I replied. I followed after him glancing at the stores on the way.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Aaron smiled at her..and then he was struck with the question of if she was like him. Another conduit. He probs wouldn't be surprised if she was one..and if she wasn't he'd be shocked if she didn't freak out at him being one. 'Just ask her. Worse comes to worse she is normal...and you have to start fighting cops..' He thought...but he didn't say anything..not yet.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:09 pm

I sat down next to him and nervously played with my fingers. " So....um w-whats your brother like?" I asked, blushing slightly. I was getting nervous since he was being all quiet. I wasn't good with dealing with silence.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:29 pm

"Oh, Jace...well..hmm..how would you describe Jace." He said and then trailed off as he thought about it for a minute. Aaron got lost in the thought for a second but quickly returned to reality. He smirked as he thought of a decent description, "Well..he's got some...special...gifts...and a personality that would make him out as a miniature Loki..he's also a flirtatious little jokster." He said.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:43 pm

I chuckled and put my hand over my mouth. He sounded like a fun guy." He sounds fun. Is he a conduit?" I asked, lowering my hand and grinning slightly. I blushed after realizing that what I had asked might get me into trouble. A lot of people had started disliking conduits.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Aaron smiled at her and then she asked if he was a conduit and Aaron froze up. "...Uhm...Yeah...him and me both.." He told her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:56 pm

My blush slowly faded away and I smiled. Awesome! I didn't get shot down! " O-oh...Me too. Heh....Um...I control plants. You?" I asked nervously playing with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Aaron grinned when she said that she was a conduit as well. He also found it to be really cool that she could control plants and he looked around for something to demonstrate with. He noticed a mailbox over near the road. "Watch that mailbox over there." He muttered to her and then he glared at the metal thing. Suddenly the mailbox started to shake and shudder..and then with one swift motion it rose into the air and floated there for a minute or two before sinking back down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 pm

My eyes widened at his demonstration and a small laugh escaped my lips. I turned to him once he was done and smiled brightly. " That was amazing! How'd you get it to float?" I said, hands clasped in my lap.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Aaron smiled at her compliment and then tapped his head when she asked how he made it float. "I'm a Telekinetic conduit. My mind is how I pull off my powers" He told her with a light smirk.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:16 pm

I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck." That's awesome. You could practically do anything, neh?"I replied, leaning back against the bench.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Aaron laughed a bit. "Ah..as much as I would like to believe that..I have my limits. I remember a few months ago I was helping some other conduits out. My powers ran wild and I ended up flipping a whole mini-van. After it was over I was knocked out for weeks." He told her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:38 pm

My eyes widened at his story. I'd never heard or seen of a conduit overdoing it. Well that probably had something to do with being stuck in a garden most of the time but still. "That must've been scary. But you're ok now, right?" I said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Aaron smiled lightly. "Yeah I'm fine. And thankfully I now know to keep my temper low so my powers don't go crazy." He told her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:06 am

I chuckled and grinned slightly. " I wish I could keep my temper. I'm a bit more protective of plants than the average tree hugger." I said, smiling whimsically and shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering without a destination
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: