infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering without a destination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:48 pm

I nodded my head in response, gessing what messy was from all the T.V cop shows I had watched as a kid. " Do you want to go look for your brother? I m-mean just incase." I said, blushing a bit at the end. Being the over cautious person I was it was practically natural for me to suggest something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Aaron nodded in a agreement and looked up at the opening. "Would you rahter me carry you in my arms...or ride on my back?" He asked her as he was trying to think of the best way to do this and still have the strength to keep going on once they had landed.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:00 pm

" Uhm...I think a piggyback ride will work." I replied, setting blade down on the chair. I grabbing my bag from the floor along with a water bottle. " So what does your brother look like, any who?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Aaron shrugged. "He's about the same age as me, looks just like me...only realy difference is that his hair is longer than mine, covering just above his eyes, while mine is all nice and short." He said as he walked over and turned around so she could climb on.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:55 pm

I climbed on to his back and wrapped my arms around his shoulders but not tight enough to choke him. Blade stayed on the couch and curled up in a little ball. He didn't like leaving his territory. " He shouldn't be too hard to find. What can he do?" I asked, referring to his conduit powers.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:27 am

Aaron took off into the air, slow at first then speeding up to where they could make up for any lost time. "Jace is an illusionist..he creates things out of thin air, they seem real and they sure can hurt you if they hit you, well...except for guns because he can't make those appear and work right. Anyway..that's what he does." He told her as they flew threw the air.,
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:45 pm

I rested my head on his shoulder and glanced around. It couldn't be too hard to find Jace. It's not like most people could create things out of thin air. " So where does he usually hang out? That'd be a good place to check out." I replied, my eyes still scanning the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:37 am

Aaron sighed. "That's the thing, neither Jace nor I have actually been to Gas Works before. If he's set up a hangout then I wouldn't know where it is." He said and then quickly jerked to the left as a flare flew by. He looked down and saw someone standing there smirking like he knew who Aaron was. "What the hell.." He muttered as he tried to move in for a closer look.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:17 pm

I almost let go of Aaron when the flare flew by but I managed to keep my grip. I glanced down in the direction and gasped seeing a boy down there. He looked really familiar...
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:46 pm

As Aaron moved closer another flare flew up, but it was aimed away from them. The boy waved them down, laughing.

"Where the hell have you been, Aaron? And who's the girl on your back?" Jace called out as Aaron got closer and his brother just rolled his eyes.

"Guess we've found, Jace." Aaron muttered to Cory as he landed on the roof. "The better question is what the hell is wrong with your phone because I tried calling and I got no answer." He said.

"It got smashed, duh." Jace said.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 pm

I flinched when the second one was launched and sighed. I jumped off of Aarons back and stayed quiet while they talked. I peeked at Jace over Aarons shoulder before quickly hiding again. I'd gotten crazy nervous all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:44 am

"So, who's the girl behind you Aaron?" Jace asked, noticing Cory peek out from behind his brother's back.

Aaron glanced back at Cory and then turned and wraped an arm around her. "It's ok, Cory. Jace jokes a lot but he's a good guy." He whispered to her before glancing up at Jace. "Her name is Cory, She's a conduit like us, Jace."

"Clearly she's a conduit, Aaron. Otherwise you wouldn't be so willing to show her your powers or fly her around." Jace said, knowing his brother all too well.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:35 pm

I blushed a bright red and bit my lip. I looked up again at Jace and looked at him with detail in mind. He really did look a lot like his brother.I managed to wave and smile slightly at Jace when my name was said.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Aaron smiled at Cory when she gave a smile and wave to Jace. "So how do your phone get smashed exactly?" Aaron asked, noticing that the streets were still empty..what is going on..

"I got attacked by damn Dust Men, Aaron. I was just getting some food at a nearby grocery store and suddenly they just showed up and started shooting. I was barely lucky enough to get up some illusions that took the hits long enough for me to actually get away. I've been shooting flares periodically ever sense trying to figure out where the f8ck you were." He said to Aaron.

Aaron glanced at Cory, a look of concern before looking back up at Jace. "Any buzzing in your head that would give you a mind splitting headache?" Aaron asked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:10 pm

I listened intnently to Jaces' story. It sounded really familiar to what had happened to me and Aaron. " Are you ok?" I managed to askafter Aaron asked about the headaches. He noticed the similarities too.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:13 pm

"No..no headaches, just a lot of flying metal. And yeah, I'm fine." He said to them wondering why Aaron had asked about headaches.

Aaron glanced at Cory and then back at Jace. "We're too exposed out here...Cory..do you mind us heading back to your place? I mean...will that be a problem?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:04 pm

I blushed slightly and nodded my head. " S-sure. I can bring in the bigger plants to look less conspicous." I replied, smiling slightly. It'd be nice to have some company for once. Blade might freack out but that was to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Aaron glanced between the two for a second, trying to figure out how they are going to get there.

"Carry her, I'll manage my own transport there." Jace told his bro and then walked over to a fire escape and climbed down it. Jace noticed an abandoned motorcycle and quickly hot-wired the thing and got in cranked up.

Aaron looked over at Cory and shrugged before turning around to let her get on his back again. As soon as she was he took to the skies and led Jace to Cory's home.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:11 pm

I got on his back again and rested my head on the crook of his shoulder. That didn't go that bad. " I'm sorry for acting so nervous. I'm not used to getting introduced to new people. " I murmered, a soft sigh escaping my lips.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Aaron smiled and lifted up off the ground taking to the sky and leading Jace along to the garden. "No need to apologize, Cory." He told her and nudged her playfully with his head, honestly, Aaron found it kinda cute how Cory gets nervous some times. In fact he found a lot of things about her cute. He smiled at her again as he started to descend, landing on the roof and then picking Jace up with his mind and carrying both of them inside.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:12 pm

I blushed slightly and smiled at him."Sor-...Ok. Your brother seems nice."I replied whimsically. I moved the vines out of the way with a flick of my hand like before. Something was off though. I got off of Aarons back and started looking around for Blade. He wasn't at the seat where we left him and he would've run up at the new scent regardless.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Aaron and Jace must have noticed the problem in this place as well. As soon as Aaron noticed Blade wasn't in his seat or anywhere obvious to see he grew worried, meanwhile the instant Jace landed he pulled out the Bowie Knife that he always carries on him.

"Ok. so we all notice that something is very wrong here. Anyone got a clue what it is?" He asked the two of them

"How about you ask the two bastards that we thought we had finally gotten off our tails a long time ago." Jace said to Aaron pointing out the two men that had kidnapped the boy when they were younger.

"Nice to see you again boys.." One of the men, John, said to them, motioning over to Blade whom was sleeping, suspended in midair in a spot that isn't easily noticed.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:20 pm

I returned from my room where blade might have gone and shook my head in response to Aarons question.My eyes widened at the sight of the two other men in the room and I back up to where Jace and Aaron were. My eyes widened even more when I spotted blade but then switched to a glare. I took a couple of steps forward and reached for blade.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Robert appeared before Cory and grabbed her arm, pulling her to him and putting a knife to her throat while John just laughed.

"Cute girl you boys found for us...I'm going to enjoy-" John satarted

"You finish that statement and I will snap you fucking neck and burn you at the bottom of a river." Aaron interrupted, snarling a bit in his anger.

They both looked at one another and then laughed. Robert released Cory, but then John used his Telepathic powers to keep Cory subdude so she couldn't help much.

Robert then appeared behind Aaron and kicked him to the ground and laughed. "You can't touch us, Aaron..why fight us when it just means we'll drag you back home with a lot more injuries?" He asked, avoiding Jace's slash with the knife.

"Damnit, stand still you bastard." Jace muttered.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 pm

I squeaked when the guy grabbed me which made Blade wake up. He started barking and tried to move forward only to start barking even louder when he noticed he couldn't move. I tried to move again when the guy let me go but it was to no avail. I winced when Aaron got kicked and tried to move again. " Leave him alone!" was all I could manage in protest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering without a destination
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: