infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering without a destination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Backfire

Backfire

Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:00 pm

John just grinned at Cory's yell and then turned back to watching the boys fight with Robert.

"You two are so pathetic, how you survived a week without John or me is beyond me, but we'll be sure to put you both in your place when we take you back." Robert said as he kept disappearing and reappearing, beating up the boys without ease.

"F*ck off you ass hole!" Aaron said and then sent a telekinetic wave that knocked Robert back.

"Aaron, go save your girlfriend...I'll deal with this b*tch. Jace said to his brother, not really caring that everyone could hear what he had said.

Aaron wanted to argue, but now definately wasn't the time, and he knew that this was Cory's home, she had the best advantage here. "Alright..don't die on me, Jace." Aaron said and then took to the air and bolted towards Cory.

John grew annoyed by this and created a wall of wind that batted Aaron to the ground. "You can't win, Aaron, give up." He said.

"Since when...have I been the type to give up so easily?" He said and then sent a mental wave t John, trying to get Cory free.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:16 pm

I shot a glare at both of the guys and tried again to break free, still without avail. I blushed a bright red hearing what Jace said but I had more important things to worry about. With all the movement and noise my security system had kicked in and the walls started getting covered in spiky vines with Convallaria majalis were growing around them. Neither was good considering they could kill you if you touched them too much. " Aaron, the walls!" I called out to him.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Aaron glanced at the walls, John doing so as well. Aaron glanced over at Cory, his face asking what he was supposed to do, but then he was slammed by a wind bullet and nearly hit one of the walls, getting lucky enough to fall just a few feet in front of the pants. He groaned as he stood up and then saw Jace was playing with Robert's head, managing to get a few cuts in.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:43 pm

" Don't touch the walls dammit!" I yelled, but then of coarse stuff had to get worse. One of the bigger Venus flytraps made its way toward Aaron, growing steadily by the second. " Or the giant Venus flytrap!...Sorry!" I called out, wincing.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Aaron stood up, kinda pissed off at John now. He raised a hand and the Venus Flytrap was forced to reduce in size as a psychic barrier pushed it back. "You're still that pathetic b*tch that I always saw you as, John. Even with your powers...you're nothing." Aaron said as he walked forward, trying to get to Cory and set her free.

"If I'm so pathetic...why are you the one that's having trouble breathing...or using your powers...or even moving?" John asked, seeing how exhausted Aaron was

"Cause I'm stubborn..and it's like Jace said...you've got my girl..I want her back,, and you and that other b*tch out of her house." He said and then took to the skies again and tried to get to John.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:09 pm

I started forcing the flowers to get back outside, grimacing all the while. It was harder to do without being able to move my hands. And it took a lot more concentration to reduce than to make. My eyes snapped when I heard Aarons response to one of the intruders and my cheeks flared a bright red. My hold on the security system slipped in my distraction and a Venus fly trap made its way toward Jace and the other intruder.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Jace smirked when the Fly trap came towards him and Robert.

"Why are you smiling you little pest?" Robert asked, his back turned to the Fly Trap.

"AARON!" Jace yelled and then Robert froze up and the Fly trap came down on him, swallowing up Robert in a few gulps.

"No!" Jon yelled and in that moment his concentration was broken and Cory and Blade were freed.

Aaron quickly pulled the two over with his telekinetics and then breathed a sigh of relief as Jace created several illusions of the three of them. "Are you ok?" He asked her, brushing some hair out of her face.

Jace just held the illusions in place, creating enough to hide the real three of them which would probably do things slightly different from everyone else.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 pm

I jumped and caught Blade before he hit the floor, landing on my back. I quickly stood up only to get pulled over by Aaron. Blade yipped and hid behind my hair. I smiled weakly at Aaron and nodded my head. " Yeah. Are you guys ok?" I asked, looking them bother over for cuts and bruises.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:26 pm

John growled in frustration and started send blasts of wind at the illusion, each time the images reappearing as quickly as they are destroyed, but Jace couldn't keep this up forever.

"Yeah..we're ok, but Jace can't hold this forever..look...Cory, I'm sorry you got dragged into this...really I am. You shouldn't have had to fight with mine and Jace's past, and..as soon as this is over I'll try to make it up to you." He told her, before standing and looking at his brother. "Drop the illusions..I'm taking John out of here." He said.

"You sure?" Jace asked.

Aaron nodded and then lifted up into the air. "John! Let's take this bullsh*t outside." He yelled and then flew to the exit as Jace dropped the illusions.

John followed Aaron out and then just laughed, "Not a smart move.." He said.

Aaron just looked around and saw the giant plant that had protected the enterance to the garden. He quickly flashed Jace a few symbols, sign language, and then sent a telekinetic wave at John.

Jace grew confused for a second...but then he understood what Aaron was getting at. "Cory, we need to get to the roof." He said.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:17 pm

I nodded my head in response to Aaron, currently at a loss for words. There wasn't much you could say after that. " O-ok. Why?" I asked, lowering a vine to climb up too the roof. I dropped another vine for Jace and started climbing up. I didn't think that getting closer to the fighting was a good idea but they must have had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Jace got on the vine and then got off when he was at the roof. "Aaron said to get to the roof...we learned sign language when were in slaved to John and Robert and we've used it near all the time ever since. Aaron said get to the roof and you would know what to do, something about a big plant." He told her as they quickly ran outside and Aaron continued to battle with John, clearly not able to win because of how worn out he is.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:34 pm

I climbed up to the roof after him, glancing up wearily at Aaron and John fighting. Aaron wasn't looking too good. My eyes widened slightly when he mentioned the plant. It wasn't the safest form of offense but I didn't have anything else close at hand. I extended my arm, palm up towards the vines.
" Don't touch the red flowers." I warned, the vines growing larger and going upward each passing second. The red flowers appeared a couple of seconds later. They were an experiment of mine that passed on toxins by touching the petals instead of the spikes.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Aaron was at the point where he couldn't support his own body weight and started falling out of the sky. John didn't allow this though, he just used his wind powers to keep Aaron a float while he punched and kicked the helpless conduit.

Jace grew worried when Aaron started getting beat. "Can you make it grow any faster, Cory? Aaron's not gonna survive at this rate.." He asked her, worried and helpless.

John just laughed and continued beating Aaron, "This is what you get for your stubborn defiance, Aaron. And when I'm down with you, your girl is next, along with that piece of sh*t you call a brother." He said and kept hitting Aaron.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm

I kept my eyes trained on the vines, being as it needed full concentration. " If I go any faster it'll over mutate. Try to get Aaron out of the way?" I responded, throwing him a pleading glance over my shoulder. Once it reached its full height I glanced up and grimaced. Aaron wasn't looking too good.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Jace looked up but didn't see anything he could do, but then he saw Aaron look up at the plant and smirk.

"Why are you smirking you piece of sh*t?" John asked holding Aaron by his shirt.

"Because you're about to go to hell you god damn bastard." He said and then the last bit of strength he had to blast John away with a telekinetic wave, John hitting the plant and being trapped by it. Aaron started to fall in that same instance.

"No you don't bro." He said and then used a good bit of power to catch Aaron with the illusion of a bird, solidifying it long enough to get Aaron onto a roof before disappearing and Jace falling to his knee. "You're some piece of work you know that?" Jace said to his brother.

"Hey, I'm your brother here fool, you should know I'm a piece of work." He said and then his eyelids grew heavy and he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:28 pm

I ran over to the brothers, the vines already starting to crawl back over the building. I got down on my knees next to Jace and glanced down at Aaron. I small sigh escaped my lips and I bowed my head. " Come on. Lets get him inside. I can clean his wounds and he can sleep on the couch." I murmured, glancing at Jace out of the corner of my eye. My fatigue had caught up to me.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Jace nodded and then lifted up Aaron and started to carry him inside. "You seem upset, Cory...It's easy to tell you're tired...but you seem upset." He said to her
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:43 pm

I sighed and smiled weakly at Jace. Was it really that obvious that I was upset? Probably. I wasn't that good at hiding my emotions. " It's nothing." I replied, moving the vines out of the opening on the roof. I jumped down and started looking around for a blanket and my first aid kit.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Jace shrugged and then followed her down, using a small portion of his diminishing reserves of power to make a staircase then hopping off and laying Aaron down on the couch. "Strange...you're the first person besides me that I've seen my brother show genuine care for." He told her as he sat down on the floor, having no where else to seat.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:12 pm

I smiled slightly and put a blanket over Aaron. " He's a nice guy. And he saved me from getting shot so I owe him." I replied shrugging slightly and sitting on the arm of the couch. Blade yipped and sprung out from under the couch and onto Jace. He started walking all over him and sniffing him from time to time. He was probably trying to figure out who Jace was since he smelled like Aaron but not exactly.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Jace smiled as Blade ran around on him. "Guess this guy has met Aaron already?" Jace asked and petted the ferret. He then smiled up at her. "I hope you don't mind the girlfriend comment...it was just the first thing I thought of other than your name to tell Aaron.." He said as he layed back on the floor.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:50 am

I giggled and nodded my head. Blade stopped and rested oh Jaces shoulder, worn out from all the running. I blushed slightly when he mentioned the girlfriend thing and I sighed. " It's ok. I'm a girl and I'm his friend." I replied logically though I wasn't sure why I'd thought of it like that. " You want something to drink?" I asked, opening my hands in a questioning manner.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:01 am

Jace smiled and shrugged. "Yeah..a drink would be nice..Thank you for holding us here for a bit by the way." He told her and petted Blade again.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:00 pm

I nodded my head and walked over to the cooler. I grabbed two cokes and headed back to the couch. I handed a coke to Jace and sat down on the floor, resting my back against the bottom of the couch. " How long is he usually out after using tha much energy?" I asked Jace, glancing up at Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Jace shrugged and opened the coke then took a drink. "The time varies..the longest he's been out has been in a 3 month coma after his rage and adrenline took over. But he's never been out longer than 6-8 weeks since then. I doubt he'll be out more than 10 days in his current condition.." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering without a destination
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: