infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering without a destination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:23 pm

I walked into the paint isle only to quickly backtrack. In the aisle was a First Son I knew. Not by name but he had tried to kill me before and it hadn't ended well. I made a dash for the furniture and lighting section seeing as that was were Jace said he would be. The First Sons scared the crap out of me and my fighting skills only went so far against them.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:18 am

Aaron got a bad feeling that someone was watching him. He had ended up walking through the chadeler part of the store but he didn't pay the decorations much attention. He just keep looking around like he was trying to find something spying on him.

Jace smirked as he found a decent looking table they could use to eat dinner, you know, if they wanted to eat at the table. But after looking up he saw Cory running towards him. "What's wrong, Cory?" He asked her, seeing a worried look on her face.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Once I spotted Jace I quickly ran over to him. I glanced around nervously and sighed. I never liked fighting and had never been particularly good at it. I looked back at Jace grimaced. " Remember when I told you about my problems with the First Sons?" I replied, glancing around once again.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:40 pm

"Yeah..some issues back whenever it was." Jace said trying to remember that talk they had about the First Sons.

Aaron looked around, that feeling of being watched constantly getting worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:15 am

I sighed and leaned against the wall. " Well there's one in the store who p-probably knows me. And I don't know where he is anymore." I replied quietly trying to downplay how scared I was. I looked up at that little circular mirror glass thingy most stores had and tried to spot Aaron.It probably wouldn't be good if he got hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:30 am

Aaron glanced back and saw a guy quickly duck behind something to keep from being spotted. He raised an eyebrow and then walked up to the guy whom in turn came out of hiding with a knife in hand and a hand on fire. "You've got to be f*cking kidding me." He muttered and then got blasted with a stream of fire.

Jace frowned a bit, "Come on." He said then took her hand and quickly darted out of the asile to the main part of the store in order to get a better view of finding people. He then saw the flames and looked back at Cory for a brief moment before letting go of her hand and creating several copies of himself that went to Aaron's aid.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:45 am

I grimaced and followed Jace getting more nervous by the second. This was really bad. My eyes widened when I spotted the flames. Crap! Is Aaron ok?! Without thinking I followed after Jaces copies and pulling out my dagger in the process.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Aaron hit the wall behind him but only because he didn't put up a mental shield as fast as he should've to satnd his ground. The First Sons conduit turned to face the copies and sent a torrent of flames at them, each copy disappearing one after another until the real Jace came up and swung at the man with his switchblades.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:22 pm

I winced seeing Aaron hit the wall and I sped up only to be dettered by the flames. I took cover from the flames behind a bin in the aisle. I placed my hand on the floor and made vines start circiling the firstsons ankles. He wouldn't be able to move if he didn't rip them off first.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:04 am

Aaron got up with a groan and sent a blast at the First Son that knocked him to the ground when suddenly he was hit by a whip of water and then fell to the ground from an electric shock. Two more First Sons appearing over his body. Jace turned and then got hit by a bolt of lightning as well, his doppelgangers disappearing as he crumpled to the ground.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:20 pm

My eyes widened at the sight at the sight of Aaron crumpling to the floor. I made one last attempt at him, only to be stopped by a sudden shock running through my body. I crumpled to the floor, a low groan escaping my lips. Well, we're screwed.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:40 am

The pyrokientic and the aerokinetic smirked at the site of the three conduits crumpled on the ground.

"You, go bring the van around front. You find a way of hiding them so we can get out unnoticed." The electrokinetic said to the other two and as fast as they could go, the First Son's kidnapped Cory and the twins.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:17 pm

I awoke moments later, but what was actually much longer than I thought. My hands and feet were tied and I was laying on the floor somewhere. I groaned and unsuccessfully tried to sit up, only managing to raise my head up. I glanced to my left and noticed someone laying there too. Couldn't tell if it was Aaron or Jace since it was so dark inside.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:46 am

Jace remained passed out, but Aaron came to about when Cory did. "Hello? An-Anyone there?" He asked in a hoarse tone, not able to see a ting from the darkness.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Having woken up a bit more I could feel movement, like we were in some sort of vehicle. Not that it helped much considering we were still screwed. I quickly looked in the direction the noise had come from, straining my eyes in a useless attempt to be able to see its source. " A-aron? Is that you? Are you ok?" I asked, the urgency clear in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Aaron groaned a bit in pain but he managed to wiggle closer to her. "Yeah. I'ts me. I'm ok, Cory." He told her, now close enough to where he could make out her face.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:23 pm

I let out a sigh of relief and smiled slightly. As far as I could tell we were still moving but at least we weren't alone. " I'm glad you're ok. Do you know where Jace is?" I asked, squinting a bit and actually managing to make out his face in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:31 am

"No..but he should be here with us or coming after us." Aaron told her and then focused his powers on the bindings that were restraining him. The snapped quickly and he quickly got rid of Cory's bindings as well.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:18 pm

"I don't think he's in here. Maybe he actually managed to get away." I said, my voice riddled with false hope. This couldn't end well, but I still hoped it would. As soon as I was free I hugged Aaron tightly and buried my face in the crook of his neck. I was scared as hell and wanted some form of comfort.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:37 am

Aaron hugged her back and held her close to him/ "It'll be ok, Cory. I won't let anything happen to you." He assured her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:56 pm

I sighed and gently pulled away from the hug. I smiled up at him and murmured in response, "I know.". I sat up a bit and started to pat myself down, dusting myself off and also checking if I had any of my stuff. My knife was gone and so was my bag. Upon further inspection so was the gum I had put in my pocked earlier. I sighed and hugged my knees ,glancing around the compartment in which we were in. It really was just us, and even more importantly the sensation of moving had stopped.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:38 am

Aaron just sat there and looked around the confined space. He reached his hand up and quickly but quietly tore a hole in the roof to let in enough light to see around the room. He noticed Jace knocked out and tied up then and quickly went to his brother's side.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:24 pm

I blinked a couple times at the sudden brightness. The room of compartment, whatever it was, wasn't very big. I followed after Aaron having spotted Jace as well. I kneeled next to Jace and sighed in relief. At least we were all together instead of separated. I glanced up at Aaron and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 am

Aaron smiled back at her but it turned back to a frown when he looked down at Jace. "He must have taken a painful hit...Jace isn't one to be out like this, like he's in a coma." Aaron muttered, fear in his voice for his brother's condition.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:04 pm

I frown slowly etched onto my face and I rolled him on to his side. I winced noticing the burn mark were he had gotten hit by the lightning. I made a small aloe vera plant grow in my hands. I snapped it in half and started spreading the slightly yellow liquid over it. Studying the medicinal use of plants had really helped out over the years. "I t-think he'll be okay. I-its not that bad a burn." I murmured reassuringly, though I'm sure my voice betrayed my worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering without a destination
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: