infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering without a destination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:21 pm

My eyes widened at this new found knowledge. It couldn't have been healthy to be out for so long. But he was a conduit...Maybe it wasn't that big a deal. I sighed and glanced back over to Jace. " I hope he gets better soon. It's weird seeing him like this." I replied, my voice barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Aaron moaned a little bit and then turned over on his side, his face burring itself in the couch.

Jace sighed and took another drink, scooting closer to her. He wrapped an arm around you and hugged her before saying, "Yeah....It's weird seeing him like this...but..I've grown used to it..he'll be ok." He said and then hugged her again and leaned in, whispering to her, "What we really gotta worry about is having a feast set out when he wakes up, that boy is going to be so starved you'd think he hadn't eaten since he was born."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:19 pm

My eyes snapped to Aaron and I nervously looked him over. I sighed and turned back to Jace. No use in being so worried. I hugged back, his words reassuring me. A small smile came onto my face when he mentioned the food. That I was good at. " That won't be too hard. I can make a ton of food." I replied, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:27 am

Jace smiled and drank the rest of the coke and then stood and ruffled Aaron's head a bit. "Anywhere I can sleep, Cory? Much as I'd like to stay up I used a lot of power as well and if I don't get some sleep I might end up just like Aaron." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:04 pm

I stood up next to him and nodded my head. Blade jumped from Jaces shoulder and onto mine. " I have a sleeping bag and some extra blankets if you want. Or you could open up the recliner all the ay back." I replied, motioning to the chair which Aaron had sat in when he first got here.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:27 pm

"I'll just use the sleeping bag...been sleeping in those for who knows how long anyway." Jace said and stretched a bit, feeling his back pop and then he sighed tiredly.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:12 pm

I smiled slightly and quickly went into my room, pulling out a sleeping bag and a pillow from my makeshift closet. I walked back to the living room and handed them to Jace. " Good night. If you need anything I'll be in my room.".
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Jace smiled and took the stuff then found a place on the floor and got comfortable. "See you in the morning." He called out and then Aaron groaned a bit..maybe his unconcious way of saying good night. Jace just shrugged and passed out.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Timeskip~ 1 week later.

"Here ya go Blade." I murmured, setting down Blades food bowl. He yipped and started eating. I walked out of the makeshift kitchen and into the living room looking for Jace. I didn't want to food going cold without him getting any. " The foods ready." I called out.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Jace came to the kitchen when he heard the call of food. He smiled at Cory and then sat at the table after petting Blade's head. "Thanks Cory." He old her and then waited for her to take a seat before he started scarfing the food down.

Aaron opened his and rose, his hand going to his head feeling ike he had a headaches. He groaned a bit and then got up and looked around seeing he was at Cory's place. He then remember the events from a week ago like they had only happened yesterday. He got up and ten dragged his feet as he moved towards the smell of food. He opened the door and saw Jace, Cory, and Blade there getting ready to eat. "Hey is there enough for me..." He asked tiredly.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 pm

I smiled at Jace and sat down next to him. I'd made Vegetable Paella which was basically yellow rice with a ton of vegetables and some truffle oil to make up for the lack of meat. My eyes snapped to the kitchen entrance when I heard Aarons voice. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. " I'm so glad you're ok!" I said, burying my face in the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Aaron barely had time to do anything when he was attack hugged by Cory. But he just smiled and hugged her back, pulling her close to him. "I'm glad you're ok too." He whispered to her and held her close to him for a second or two longer before looking up at Jace.

"Yeah, Cory was scared to death you wouldn't wake up..you've been out about a week now, Aaron." He told his brother and took a bite out of his meal. Jace had just decided to wait until Cory was finished hugging him and getting over her feelings of fear for Aaron's life while he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:11 pm

I smiled brightly up at him and slowly let go. " You had me really worried." I murmured, blushing slightly. I walked over to the stove and served Aaron some of the paella on a plate. I set the plate and some utensils on the table for Aaron and sat back down. Blade had just noticed Aarons arrival and had started rubbing against Aarons legs.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Aaron smiled at Cory and then leaned down and petted Blade when he started rubbing against his leg. He picked up the ferret and let hit sit on his should and rub against Aaron's head before Blade jumped down again and went back to his food. Aaron walked over to the table and sat across form Cory, Jace sitting at the end of the table between them. "SO I was out for a week?" Aaron asked as he started eating.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm

I took a bite of my food and nodded my head, smiling slightly all the while. I was really glad he was awake and ok. " Yeah. You didn't miss much though. I went out for a food run but nothing much other than that." I replied, leaning back in my chair a little.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:02 am

Aaron just ate his meal and then burped a little before smiling embarrassingly. "Excuse me.." He says,

"Go ahead and eat all of it, Aaron. I already warned Cory of the appetite you have when you wake up." Jace said and then finished his own meal.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 am

I finished and grabbed Jaces plate along with my own and placed them in the sink. "Yeah, I made a ton of food. I even got you some tacos so you wouldn't have to eat all vegan food." I said, grinning slightly. Sure Jace had actually gone and gotten it but it was my idea.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Aaron smiled at them and then Jace yawned and got up and left. Aaron just shrugged and filled up his plate, cleaning it like lightning and then filling it up with another helping. Sure he looked like a pig doing it, but he was hungry...and they both knew to expect this.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:25 pm

I smiled slightly and sat down infront of Aaron, resting my head on my hands that were crossed on the table.I looked up at him, opening my mouth like I was about to say something but then quickly shutting it. I could tell him when he was done eating.He really needed the calories at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 pm

Aaron finished about his fifth plate and then looked up and saw Cory close her mouth. "Sorry..did you say something, Cory?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:36 pm

I glanced up at him and smiled timidly. " Uh-...well I was w-wondering if , maybe you wanted to m-move in...? We could clear out the floor below this one and you and Jace could live there." I murmered in response, tryingto keepthe stuttering down. I'd thought about it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Aaron kinda blushed and smiled when she proposed the offer to stay here. "Yeah...I'd like that..I'd like to stay here. Jace..I don't know about though." He said to her with a grin

((We assume that Cory and Jace talked about it during the week and Jace already agreed to staying))
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:18 pm

I smiled brightly and sat up in my chair excitedly. " Jace is already on board. He agreed while you were sleeping." I replied, the excitement clear in my voice. I stood up at called out to Jace " Hey, He said yes!"
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Jace laughed from the other room. "I knew it! Didn't I tell you he was head over heels for you!" He called back, knowing it would make them both blush.

And Blush Aaron did.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked down at my feet. Blade must have sensed it or something because he climbed up to my shoulder and started lightly nibbling my ear. He did that to try and cheer me up all the time. " So...um...As s-soon as you feel up to it we can start cleaning out the b-bottom floor." I said to Aaron, glancing up at him a bit timidly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering without a destination
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: