infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering without a destination

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Backfire

Backfire

Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:31 pm

"A few more plates of your cooking and then I'll feel ready to do anything." He told her with a smile and then filled up his plate again. He ate it just as quickly and then burped a bit without warning. "..Excuse me.." He said kinda embarrased.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:53 pm

I blushed slightly and chuckled, sitting down in front of him once again. Blade jumped into my lap, his head peeking over the edge of the table at Aaron. " I'm pretty sure there is a couch and maybe a mattress in the bottom apartment. And we could get blankets and curtains and the like from this cute little shop further into town and there's this really nice-...I'm rambling aren't I?" I said, slowing down at the end. a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Aaron smiled and finished his...sixth..seventh..plate of food before finally feeling stuffed. "I've already told you I don't mind the rambling." He told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:37 pm

I blushed again and smiled at him. He really was a cool guy. "Come on, I wanna get started as soon as possible." I said, standing up and offering him my hand. It might take a while to clear out all the dust and grime from the place but it would be worth it in the end.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Aaron smiled and stood up. He took her hand and walked with her back to the room Jace was in and then he was led down to the room below.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:16 pm

I grabbed a broom on the way to the room below. It was reachable from a trapdoor that had a ladder attached to it. I sneezed because of all the moving dust and made my way to a window, opening it quickly and letting some air in. " There's two rooms down that hallway and then the kitchen. We might be able to save a couch and the table." I said as I started opening all the other windows.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:57 am

Aaron and Jace followed behind, coughing at all the dust that had accumulated over the years of non-usage of the room. Aaron glanced around seeing that all the lights were, most of them having no bulbs and others having blown bulbs. Jace took quick use of getting to cleaning and made several illusions of himself that all had a different cleaning supply in hand and they went to work cleaning. Aaron meanwhile walked through their new home, looking into all the rooms and believing he saw something...but nothing was there. He sighed and then glanced over into one of the bedrooms and saw a perfectly good recliner. He picked it up with his mind and carried it back to the main room.

"I believe we've got a couch, a table, and a recliner" He then said.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:16 pm

I'd grabbed a duste from the hallway close and uncovered the window to the fire escape. Without missing a beat I moved the tan couch next to it and started patting it down for dirt and dust. I coughed and looked up at Aaron after he brought in the recliner. I smiled slightly and walked over to him and the red recliner. " I think this one goes all the way back. You could use it like a makeshift bed." I replied, dusting it off a bit with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:28 am

Aaron smiled back at her and glanced down at the recliner. He shrugged a bit and then looked up at Jace who had pretty much ignored them and dusted down the rest of their new home without a second thought.

"The beauty of my abilities. Cleaning is the fast thing ever when you can make near carbon-copies of yourself out of thin air." He said as the illusions disappeared with the completion of the cleaning.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:30 pm

I blushed slightly when he smiled back and quickly went back to dusting off the recliner.I glanced up at Jaces little anouncement and I grinned. " Do y'all wanna go out and get some paint for the walls? It'd be good to get out of the house." I suggested, standing up a bit straighter and claspong my hands behind my back.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Aaron and Jace both smirked a bit. They glanced between each other and then nodded at Cory. "Yeah, some fresh air would be nice." Aaron said as Jace was already starting to walk out.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:13 pm

I grabbed my bag and turne to both of them.I grinned and offered Aaron my hand. " This will be great. I know the guy who worls at the store and he could give us a discount for sure." I stated excitedly, heading out behind Jace.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:17 am

Aaron happily took Cory's hand as he followed her and Jace out of the place and to the outside world. He smiled a bit when he listened to what Cory said about getting them a discount on some stuff." "That'd be great. Specially since.....well...since Jace and I are kinda broke." He said embarrassingly. He got flushed with red as he awkwardly started to pull his hand away and rubbed the back of his head. He really hope Cory wouldn't take that as a way of telling them to get out, he'd hate to do that to Jace, but at the same time he would have to respect how Cory felt. The boys were...technically just having her pay for most of this stuff.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:35 pm

I waved my free hand in a disconcerning way and smiled slightly. I had never been stingy about money and my dad had a ton squirled away at home so its not like I would run out anytime soon. " It's ok. Just think of it as an early birthday present. And its not like you guys haven't done anything. Jace was really helpful around the house and you guys did save my life." I replied, giving Aarons hand a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:13 am

Aaron smiled when she said that. "Thank you." He told her happily and then slipped his hand away for a moment to give her a hug before taking her hand again and continuing the walk. Soon they were outside and Jace looked around.

"Anyone got the number for a taxi service?" He asked seeing that there were like, no cars or trucks around to hotwire.

Last edited by Backfire on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm

I blushed slightly but hugged Aaron back regardless. I chuckled lightly at Jaces' comment and started walking toward town. " It's a ten minute walk to the store. I'm sure you two can handle it." I replied, grinning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Have sighed a bit as he walked."Well duh, Aaron can deal with it. He's got you to walk with. And if not then he'd just fly." He said as he walked.

"Oh you know ne so well, Have." He said with truthful sarcasm as they got into town.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 pm

I laughed light heartedly though Im sure the blush on my cheeks was noticable. " Its not that bad. And You can still talk to us. " I replied, smiling whimsically. I felt kind of bad that Jace was being made a third wheel. I had become freinds with him during the week Aaron was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Jace shrugged and smiled. "Yeah I guess that's true. HEll I've been talking to Aaron constantly on the road all the time." He said to her with a smirk.

Aaron laughed as well. "Too many weird conversations we've had, Jace. Too many of those." He said.

"Don't lie! You knooow you loved the insult contests we had from time to time." He said with a wide smiled.

"Yes I did, specially when I got on your nerves." Aaron agreed with a devious smirk,
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:01 pm

I laughed and rolled my eyes. " You guys are really close huh?" I replied, grinning slightly. It must be nice having a sibling. I only ever had Blade and he's more like my baby than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:39 pm

"Clearly." Jace said with a laugh and Aaron smiled at Cory.

"Hey don't count yourself out, Cory. You'll be considered part of the family before long with how nice you've been to us." He told her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:37 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked down, smiling slightly. I had never had a family, conventional or otherwise. Father was always busy and being home schooled kept me away from the outside world even more. I looked up again once my blushing went down and I smiled at both of them. " You guys are the best."I replied.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Jace and Aaron both smiled and the brothers both hugged Cory. Jace pulled away a few seconds later and then looked up and noticed the store. "Looks like we are here." He announced and then opened the door for them.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:24 pm

I giggled and hugged back both of them. This was really nice. I grinned hearing we had arrived and quickly walked in. "I'm heading to the paint section first. feel free to wander." I said,motioning to the multiple ailse with a sweep of my hand. I rubbed my arms , the sudden coldness that came with the air conditioning making the hair on my arms stand up. I glanced up and headed directly to the section with paint, already familiar with the workings of the store.
Back to top Go down
Backfire

Backfire

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:31 am

Jace shrugged. "I'll be looking for furniture and lighting." He said and then was off like that, leaving Aaron to wander somewhere.

Aaron looked around and then walked off towards the doors and window panes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering without a destination   Wandering without a destination - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering without a destination
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
infamousrpg :: Places :: The Arc of Tears and Templars :: New Marai-
Jump to: