infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bar Dumort...

Go down 
+2
legolosarrow
#Megz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Gabe stopped, and backed away from the dust-man. He swallowed and shook his head fast, little tears brimming in his eyes.
War thanked mary and ran into the bathroom to take the test.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:42 pm

I nodded in response to war before turning back to the shelf. Grabbing a chardone off the shelf and a glass I served my self some wine.

Promptly catching up to Gabe I opened my mouth ready to scold him for running only to stop at the sight of the man a couple of feet infront of him. I awkwardly picked up Gabe, keeping an eye on the dust man. I awkwardly kind of turned and started heading back for the bar. I really hoped the dist man wasn't cukoo for cocopiffs because I had enough on my plate already.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Dax saw Theresa run out after the kid. "Hey! Don't leave me here alone! Who's gonna pay?" Dax yelled and turned to Mary. "Put it on uh, the pregnant chicks tab. We're ehhhh, friends."

Lysander continued cleaning until about 3/4 of the tar was gone. He then knocked on the bathroom door. "Well? War? What does it say." He sheepishly asked, swallowing at the end of it.

"Oh hey, did you drop this?" Seth said, making Gabe trip with a small burst of psychic energy. "Haha, get it? Dropped." Seth walked quickly over to Gabe and bent down to help him up. "Haha, little guy, trust me, these people are bad. You'd best come with me. heheh" He chuckled sinisterly.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Gabe shrieked loudly and waves his arms. Scared, he started his cancellation to stop the man, but because he was upset from tripping (he had scraped his hands and had started tearing up in little boy fashion), it wasn't working. "No...let me go! MOM! DAD!" He wailed.
War was hesitating. "I... can't read... right now..." She came out of the bathroom, after taking a moment to find the doorknob, and showed it to Lysander. It was positive.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:52 pm

KARMA MOMENT FOR THERESA
Theresa can either drop Gabe and flee (-1 Karma)
Or let her maternal instincts kick in (+1 Karma)
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Oh hell no.Without hesitating I pointed my gun at the guys head and glared at him. " Let him go , hijo 'e puta " I growled, cocking the gun.

I took a long drink of my wine and leaned against the counter, watching over the bar in a much better mood than before. As soon as War was out of the bathroom I walked over to them, wine glass in hand. " Two lines means it is positive." I said, taking another sip from my glass.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Dax ran out of the bar and stood next to Theresa. He could see the intensity in her eyes, shit was going down. "Hey, uh, buddy. Do what she says, er you're gonna get the worst a' me as well as her. Now please move on before I-" Dax was abruptly cut off.

"Holy shit I'm gonna be a dad. War, It's positive, it's... it's gonna happen. We're gonna be parents. I'm not ready for this." He sat down at a bar and put his hands to his head. "How do I even BE a dad?" He sulked down and pressed his forehead to the bar.

Seth saw the woman and was genuinely scared. It was terrifying to look an angry woman in the eye. THANK GOD some idiot came around to lighten the mood. he flung his legs out from under him and started walking away with the child. "See you later, fuckin' Illumanati or whatever the hell you call yourselves,, haha!" He had to walk, the boy couldn't keep up if he ran.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:39 pm

"DAD!" Gabe wailed, he reached out to Dax, little tears forming in his big, green eyes as he looked back.
War covered her mouth. "I..." she shuddered. It was all coming crashing down. The fbi. It would. It would kill her or tak her baby. "I gotta go...." her legs were weak and, squinting, she ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:55 pm

I sighed and lightly picked up Lysanders head. I smiled warmly at him and cooed " Your getting your sticky self on my bar." before wiping where his head had been. And with that I turned and went back to drinking my wine. I glanced at War running out a bit concerned and shook Lysanders arm as she ran out the door.

I turned to glare at Dax when he came and ruined the mood only to glare at air. I glanced down at him and cussed. Wonderful. I briskly walked over to the dust man and Gabe and pointed my gun at the back of his head again. " Let the kid go." I growled
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Dax got what was going on now, and it was too serious, the poor kid would be traumatized. Dax had a plan. He would make it seem like everyone was acting. Dax ran in front of the man and said:
"Hey buddy! I see you got something, somethin' uhhhh very special yeah yeah. It's a nice one, and I'll trade you for it!" Dax had no idea what he was doing. He looked at Theresa and gave a signal and made a quick glance to Gabe and a smile again. "How about it?"

Lysander sat in silence.

Seth ignored everything Dax did. He felt a gun on his head. "Woah woah waoh. Girl I don't know if you know this, but this ain't your kid. But since you want him so bad..." Seth said as he launched Gabe into the air and ran pushing himself upwards over a fence and continuing on his way. Gabe went at least 20 feet up.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:21 pm

A great, black tentacle siped up and claimed the child in midair. It dropped Gabe tenderly beside Dax and Theresa. Out of the shadows, Sena came. She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at the dust man. "Dont you have something better to do than to play with little boys, you sick fuck?"
Gabe ran and clung to Theresa, scared and quivering. "Mom...."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 pm

I shot another glare at Dax. What the fuck was he doing? My attention went back to the dustman as he began talking. " What the hell are y- Hijo 'e tu madre!" I quickly looked up, trying to figure out how to catch Gabe without hurting him. I let out a sigh or relief when Sena caught him. I quickly picked him up when he ran over, trying my best not to make it too awkward. Wait, wait.... I glanced over at Sena before quickly walking back toward the bar with gabe in tow. I wasn't sure how he would respond to his fathers killer and I certainly didnt want to find out.

" Oh come on Lysander. Why don't you pay your tab and then go find war? I am sure you two could figure something out." I murmered, lightly leaning on the counter so my eyes were level with his.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:45 pm

"Wait, are you, Do you even know who I am? You dare show your face, in front of me? I don't think you know who you're talking to. But buddy you're in for some hurt." Dax started to march over to Sena and gabe, bat slung over is shoulder.

Lysander perked up as War left. "Sally wait-" She was already gone. "Do I... Do I follow herr?" He asked, slowly turning to Mary. Without her he'd be helpless.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Sena looked at the Advancing Dax and swept behind him, appearing in his shadow and grabbing his shoulder, pulling him in to murmur in his ear, smiling. "You're rather ungrateful. Were I truly a demon I'd of slain every fucking one of you for doing what you did to me. To others like me. You will burn. That kid is innocent though. He won't be tainted by your lies ever again." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:19 am

" Of coarse you follow her. You pay your tab, and then you run after her and talk things out." I replied, smiling whimsically. It could be like one of those white-people-almost-kissing movies, except there was less angst and more killing.

I sighed in exasperation when Dax started talking shit to Sena. I was a bit surprised at how she reacted though I know I shouldn't have been. I put gabe down and walked over to Sena and Dax. I cleared my throat and said "Thank you for catching Gabe ,Sena. Its hard enough dealing with the brat and Gabe. We should get out of your hair now." I really just wanted to lighten the mood and get us the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Dax was petrified by Sena. He didn't say a word. Hi breathing slowed. He didn't even say anything stupid. He didn't listen either. He nodded and Walked back to Theresa. "I-I coulda ttaken her. She just uh, she snuck up on me, yah. Yeah, I woulda gave her the ol' one two, ya know?" Dax tried to preserve his dignity.

Lysander ran out the door, leaving about $45 dollars on the counter. He ran past the commotion outside and got to War, and grabbed her arm. "Sally, I, um, I hope it' a boy, otherwise I'll be pissed. How bout you?" Lysnder started to get back to his old self, now that the hock was gone.

Seth saw the shadow conduit and thought Hmmm, interesting. Maybe I could get some info from her. So he approached her. A single hook like claw on his right arm just in case. "Well,uh, Sena, is it? I think we should Talk." He approached, readying his powers forr a quick shield.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Sena jerked her head back towards Seth. "What?" She snapped, her fists clenching.
When Lysander grabbed her arm she swung her hand back, cocking back a pistol with it aimed at his head. She held it there for a moment.... before it became obvious she was crying. "Damn you." She whimpered.... her voice taking on a new emotion to Lysander entirely. "God DAMN YOU."

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:44 pm

I put away the money and shook my head. I had a feeling that boy was in for a world of hurt.

A small chuckle escaped my lips as I slung my arm over Daxs shoulder and headed back over to Gabe. ." I'm sure you could have big guy." I replied whimsically, throwing a worried glance over my shoulder at the sound of senas harsh response.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:50 pm

"I coulda, it've been easy." He replied, chuckling a bit. He put his arm around her waist and looked at Gabe. "Right, Champ?" He smild at him.

"Woah, what'd I do besides get you pregnant? It's not the end of the world." He replied, totally confused. "And why are you crying, this isn't you."

Seth grabbed Sena's wrists. "Trust me.We have so much to catch up on." He stayed calm, ignoring the snap she gave him. "Let me tell you about the rabbits over here." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Sena growled lowly when he grabbed her wrists and let him lead her. Her grey eyes glowed ominously. "You intend to fuck with me, you will regret it, Dustman." She hissed, gritting her teeth.
Gabe looked up at Dax, his eyes wide as he clung to his teddy bear. "That was her. That was the demon that killed dad. She was going to kill you." Gabe was shaking as before his eyes he could see his father, again and again, being crushed, smothered by the darkness.
Wars breath shuddered and she crossed her arms, still holding her pistol, and turned away from Lysander. "They'll kill me." She whispered. "They'll slice my body open and take the baby from inside me." The fear was in her voice... she had seen it done before. The FBI, handing over unborn children for tests. Tests.... War felt sick to her stomach. "The FBI has done it to insubordinate agents.... Oh God," She swallowed. "Lysander..." She tried to hide her head, lowering it down and placed one hand over her wounded eyes an the other on her very slightly swollen stomach. Her body shook, as though in aversion to the strong emotions she now felt.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:10 am

" Sure you could have." I replied, lightly ruffling Daxs hair. My smile fadded when I saw Gabes face. I picked him and lightly rubbed his back. It got a lot less awkward once you figured out how to hold a kid the right way. " Ay mi peqeuño nene. It's okay that other hijo de su madre is keeping her busy. " I murmured to Gabe, throwing Dax a ' Lets get away from here'look.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:22 am

dax continued to follow Theresa. He was happy to be there.

"What." was all LYsander could say. His arm stayed in the air where War's arm had previously been. he was frozen. The shock was bck. He had finall come t terms with hving a child but now he was told it would be tested on? No. He wouldn't allow it. He gabbed war once again and pulled her closer to him. "Who says they'll know? Disappear with me. I know all the goo hiding spots this city has to offer."

"Tell me, how did it feel to kill Dimitri?" Seth asked, observing the hook protruding from his sleeve. It was a tad rusty and had jaged scrap of mtal throughout it. He admired the way it glinted in the light. He twisted it right and left. "Was it THRILLING?
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:28 am

"Exhilerating." Sena muttered, her eyes never leaving him and his expressions. "I crushed in with my shadows. As a result," She shoved her face closer to his, shoving him back and forcing him to let go of her. Black veins curled up her neck. "I became the demon."
War shook as Lysander held her from behind. "They'll find me..." She cried.... "I know their methods, they'll get me eventually. I can hide, but not forever..." Tears landed on Lysanders hand... she put hers over it and turned around to look at him. "Lysander..." She swallowed. "I'm scared."
Gabe hid his face in his adopted mothers chest... he reached out and grabbed at Dax's hand. "Don't go back..." He pleaded. "Don't leave me alone..."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:37 am

" Do not worry mi nene." I cooed, lightly kissing the top of his head. Damn was it easy to get caught up in all this mommy stuff. I cleared my throat and looked over to Dax. " Where the hell do we go now?" I asked him, lightly pursing my lips.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:45 am

"Back to the sewer?" Dax said as if asking a question. Hel if he knew. He helled Gabe's hand and winked at him.

"Not when I'm around they won't." Lysander attempted to reassure her. He grabbed her hands tightly ad pulled hr close. "I need you to trust me though. We aren't oing somewhere nice. But it is safe." He looked her in the eyes.

"Ah, a demon. How convenient. I don't know if you knew this, but I come from religious family. They always told me to shun demons. Banish them. However, I chose to embrace them. I myself, embraced voodoo. I'm not saying I welcome demons, no, I'm sayin' I am open to them. To you." He said as he pushed her back wit psychic energy. He pushd her back into wall. "But don't push me. That's my job, y'hear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Dumort...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next