infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Welcome back to inFAMOUS RPG! Check in at the Topic in the Chat section! If you haven't joined yet, please do!
infamousrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

infamousrpg

The story of a boy from New England who discovers the joys of eating ass with his friends and family in this twisted, incest filled story of ass eating and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bar Dumort...

Go down 
+2
legolosarrow
#Megz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet
Characters: Theresa Reategi

Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:12 pm

I smiled at Simon and raised an eyebrow. " You sure you wanna do something like that? I don't mind but this place almost gets blown up on a daily bases. There almost isn't a day when someone doesn't die in here." I responded, shrugging lightly. I could use the extra help. A sort of Bouncer is a good idea. I chuckled and looked over to Lysander. " You're doing a wonderful job, but I can't have you wasting men on me with the war and all."I responded, sighing.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodacademy.withboards.com
Theseus12
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Demigod Conduit of Administrative Awesome
Theseus12

Character sheet
Characters: Ophelia Ford, Thomas Ellis, Simone Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:36 pm

"Cool. I can become more than a kitten you know." showing off, he became a large brown bear, then a wolf, then a hawk, then back into a human, all very smoothly.
Back to top Go down
http://thefayz.forumotion.com
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 am

Lilith stepped back and fell on her butt when the newcomer elbowed her in the boob. She blinked up at him, cocking her head to the side. "ss....n'ot noice....*hic*" She picked herself up. Well, tried too. She started to get up... then fell down. Giggling, she tried again but, upon getting to her feet, lost her balance and smacked her face into the bar.
She lifted her head only to reveal she had a bloody nose and an uncontrollably burst of giggles. She looked at the shapeshifter. "That's like... WHOA! My god is.....ssss.... liek yurrr.... sum kinda..... superheroo er sumthin.... *hic* eeeeeheheheheheheh..... ~"
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Dax walked into the bar, a child and a woman behind him. "Hey, we need some ice cream and beer, and hurry up. This kids celebratin'" Dax ordered at the bar tender. "Hey, little rat, what kinda icecream and beer do you like?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 pm

"vanilla please." Gabe murmured as he sat at the bar, holding his teddy. "Dad told me beer was for sinners."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:38 pm

I quietly trailed in behind Gabe and Dax. I sat next to Gabe and murmered " ME too please." at the mention of ice cream.

I smiled at the newcomers and easily slid the man a beer at his request. I leaned on the counter and smiled warmly at the adorable child. He looked strangely familiar though I couldn't place it. " Do you want anything else on your ice cream ma chere? I have sprinkles and charries and other stuff." I replied to the child, smirking a bit at his comment about beer being for sinners.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Dax took a sip of his beer and then heard what the little boy said. "Yeah, see where that got him?" He mumbled into the bottle and drank again. After a few sips he put it down. "And can I get an ice cream for the girl too? We've been through a lot and she doesn't drink." He asked. He wasn't planning on paying, of course. That was why Priest was there.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Gabe flinched at that and looked down. That stung.
War, holding carefully onto Lysander, walked into the bar. Her vision, slowly but surely, was returning. "Ly, where have you taken me?" Her voice was almost small, but it still held the confidence she had before her eyes were injured in the templars ambush.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:11 pm

I lightly glared at Dax for his comment, calling him some colorful words in my head. I sighed and simply nodded a thanks to the bar tender. I froze up hearing a voice from near the entrance and lowered my head even closer to the counter. Too many people around got me nervous.

I pursed my lips at the mans comment but just continued serving the kids ice cream as well as the girls. I lightly slid both of them their respective ice cream, getting a nod of thank from the girl before she dug in. My ears perked up at the sound of a familiar voice and I looked toward the entrance, my smile widening at the sight of Lysander and War. "Bonjour! How are you two?" I asked, moving away from the little group with the kid to them.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Lysander let Mary tell her where they were. "We had a strange night, started in terror, ended with a bang. Got a drink for that?" Lysander said as he slowly walked to the counter and sat next to a guy and his wife and kid. "Hey, haven't seen you around here. what's your name?" he asked.

"Dax, why do you gotta know." Dax said sipping his beer and ignoring the group he was with. Who gave a damn what they thought, I mean, seriously.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:42 pm

Gabe licked at the cold cream and peered up at the woman. His eyes widened. "Oooh... pretty...~" he mujrmured. As she sat by him he touched her long, silvery white hair.
War felt a tug on her hair. She didnt tink much of it. "Ah, Mary? That you?" She smiled "hey..."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:55 pm

"I might." I replied to Lysander, looking around the shelves for some of the stronger stuff. I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and turned as war called my name. " Yes?" I inquired, a small smile foming on my lips at the sight of the young bou being fascinated with her hair.

I glanced up at the newcomers, getting a better look at them. I froze, recognizing Lysander. I wasn't in very good terms seeing as how I had just up and left the Reapers to join the Templars. I sighed and simply went back to eating my ice ream like before. He probably wouldn't recognize me anyway since I no longer wore the Reaper hoodie. I chuckled seeing Gabe pulls Wars hair. " Be careful niƱo." I chided but not with much force.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Dax grabbed at Gabe. "Hey, don't touch such a, uh, beautiful woman, that's my job." Danny said, brushing Gabriel's had away and moving over to War, leaning into her ear to whisper/ "Wanna see what kinda demons I can get outta ya?" He whispered. He wasn't even drunk, this was just him.

Lysander left the table as he heard the woman's voice. It was har to forget a fellow conduit in the reapers after they lost huge amounts of people to the tears. "Theresa, nice seeing you hear. He stood behind her, much like Dax did to War. "Is this guy with you a Templar too? And remember. Once a reaper always one, now open your mouth." he started dripping tar down his hand and onto the floor, preparing to tar Theresa once more, forcing her loyalty.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:23 pm

War pulled her gun out of her cleavage faster than dax could blink ahnd shoved the gun into his mouth when he went to finish his sentence. "Wanna see how many magazines i can unload into your brain until you get a fucking clue?"
Gabe, upset, stood up. "H-hey, you stop touching the angel!" He cried to Dax. The blindfold covering wars eyes was red. He pointed to it. "No mortal can behold an angels glory! And stay away from my mom!!" He cried again, loking at lysander. He thrust his small hands out protectively around theresa and shut off Lysanders conduit abilities before he could spit into her mouth or something gross. As a result, all the surrounding humans started to feel like throwing up,
War pulled away, gagging, and fell over clutching at her stomach and paling more than normal. "Nn...!"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:51 pm

I frowned and clenched my fists. I turned around a bit and glared up at him. " Hode te hijo 'e puta." I muttered, every worry of getting in trouble flying out the window. My attention was driven away from him when I saw Gabe yell at Dax, who currently had a gun pointed at him. I froze up as he wrapped his arms around me protectively, a nauseating feeling overcoming me.

Barely sparing a glance at Wars threat to the man I turned around to grab a shot glace for lysander. Really, this was probably on of the tamest thing to have happened in here. A sudden feeling like of throwing up came over me and I lightly leaned against the shelf and groaned.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:05 pm

Dax responded with "Fayshty i'l 'url." His mouth couldn't form words with a gun in there. He was kinda happy that she collapsed in pain. He felt a bit ill, bu shrugged it off and tried to hide it by sitting down and drinking the rest of his beer.

Lysander pulled his hand up to Theresa's mouth, ready to fill it with tar. his hand smacked her face, dry as bone. The tar completely dried up and on the floor. He backed away. "What th- WAR? Shit, are you feeling si- SHIT I DIDN'T WEAR A CONDOM! What if you're pregn- fuck. I can't be a dad. Shit god dammit." He rushed to her, and helped her stand back up, still counting off the negative possibilities of the situation.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 pm

War stood up unsteadily, clutching her stomach. "I... im okay..." she panted. "I think i- AUGH!" Her words were cut off as black fluid shot from her mouth, leaning away from lysander to not get any on him. Her body convulsed as she heaved up tar onto the floor. TAR. Her body shooke and she fell back against lysander weakly.
Gabe gasped and clung tighter to Theresa when war started to heave. Little tears formed in here eyes. "Mom the angels dying! Help her!" Upon getting upset, he dropped all cancellation.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:32 pm

I winced at the slap and called Lysander some more colorful words in my head. I blinked a couple times, realizing there wasn't any tar on my face. Huh, that was odd. My attention was drawn to the woman throwing up on. I quickly pulled Gabe off me and walked over to the woman, avoiding the pool of tar on the floor. I kicked into my doctor mode and checked her pulse and then her eyes.

As soon as the yelling started I turned around, surprise clearly written on my face. I groaned seeing war throw up. I had just gotten new hardwood floor dammit. "Oh man up Lysander. You run a gang of thugs, a kid will not be so hard." I muttered to him, leaning over the counter and pinching the bridge of my nose.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:46 pm

War threw up tar. Fuck. "A gang is MUCH different than A FREAKING CHILD! If the child misbehaves, I can't just tar him!" Lysander said to Mary angrily, he backed off as Theresa entered Doctor mode, seeing as he had no clue what to do and he trusted her. He could feel the tar coming back, but he couldn't tar Theresa now, she was helping out and it would immobilize her for a moment.

Dax couldn't care less. He called to Mary. "HEY! Another beer? And make it fast. I don't wanna be around this puke any longer. You outta take better care of this place." he complained.
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:14 pm

War whimpered... uncertain of what just happened. She didn't see the tar. As the blindfold came off her eyes her burned skin over her eyes was revealed, and her eyes were half open and unfocused. "Ly.... why are you panicking?" She groaned.
Gabe hid his face, afraid to see the unmasked war.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:30 pm

" If a child misbehaves you act like a god damn parent and reprimand him. Trust me, you will be fine." I replied in a softer tone, laying a reasuring hand on his shoulder. I sighed as the man asked dor another beer, my eye twitching in irritation as he complained about how I kept the place. " Of course, monsieur." I replied, an undertone of anger in my voice. I slid him his beer and went back over to Lysander and War.

I lightly grabbed Wars chin and moved her face to an angle where I could see it better. This did not look good. I bit my lip and let go of her chin. I turned to lysander, while digging around my bag for aloe vera for her wounds and a pregnancy test. " Do I want to know what happened?" I muttered to him, pulling out the aloe vera but having no luck with the pregnancy test.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Dax simply drank his beer, ignoring everything around him

"But I don't know how to be a dad!" Lysander responded. He never had a dad nor met one other than scientists on take your kid to the highly dangerous chemical lab day in the first sons headquarters. Other than that, nothing. "Am I allowed to hit it?"
Back to top Go down
ReaptheMusic
Grim Reaper
ReaptheMusic

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:12 pm

War allowed Theresa to finish with the aloe vera before pushing her away, loading her gun. She squinted, went to Lysander and cocked it when she pressed it to her his forehead. "Did. You. Get me. PREGNANT?!" War shrieked the last word and shot off over lysanders shoulder. She was shaking in anger. "This is a fucking PROBLEM!""
The sound of the gunshots, gabe ran out the door of the bar, his greeb eyes widde.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Megzabyte
#Megz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:34 pm

" Lysander I would tell you to grow a pair but thats what has gotten us here now. And no you cant hit it!" I muttered in response, slapping his shoulder in the process. I backed up a bit when war started yelling at him, trying to find a nice bottle of wine. I jumped as the gun went off and hit the wine bottle I had been reaching for. " Merde! Theres a pregnancy test in the cubbard of the bathroom. Dont go shooting up my bar before you know for sure." I growled to war; more or less shoving the key to my private bathroom into her hand. I turned on my heel to look at Lysander. " Et tu Lysander. You clean up the friking tar I already have people complaining." I growled at him, pointing to the janitors closet. Inreally hadnt ever been madder at these two.

I sighed and shoved my aloe vera back into a bag, muttering a " De nadas." as I did so. I sighed again once the gunshot went off and quickly followed atter Gabe. " Oy, niƱo espera me! Wait!" I called out after him.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 249
Fed Ex 249
Experiment 249

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Dax chuckled at the scene behind him. "Fuckin' drama is what this city feeds off." He responded. He turned around quickly at the sound of a gunshot, his own pistol drawn. "Woah woah woah. Calm down their little girl, no trouble here." He said and lowered the gun after the bar tender turned the mood to a more relaxed one.

Lysander winced at the shot. He didn't trust her shooting skills right now, and the moodiness didn't help. "I-uh-um, I- ok" Was all he could muster. He walked over to the broom closet and grabbed the broom and some water and a chisel in case it dried out.

Seth saw a boy run out of a bar. He wore templar face paint. This was a problem. "Hey, uh, kid. You want some, uh, fun?" Seth replied, trying to not sound sketchy at all. He failed, but this kid looked innocent enough to believe him. "We can have a lot of fun heheh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Dumort...    Bar Dumort... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Dumort...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next